Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 70. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You can diversify your holdings. 50% on ethereum and 50% on bitcoin. In that way, you have more chance of gaining profit on both coin. Just trust your instincts
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
yes you could if you are having a feeling that there might be good thing to happen on ethereum then go ahead there is no hindering you to do that in fact i suggest that you should do it because you could get a good profit on ethereum than bitcoin though bitcoin is the dominant crypto but due to its expensive market price it could barely move a good percentage of market price increase.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Risky but I like this move. I think Bitcoin is much more stable coin, but the potential of Ethereum brings the risk to a lower level, even though it is an altcoin. I am thinking of doing the same thing with my portfolio but haven`t decided yet.
I think it's the same bet. What to buy bitcoin that Ethereum, in my opinion is the same. Personally, I keep these two tokens almost always.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Confert BTC to ETH Huh

Yess, i agree with that.
Now, i think ETH is better than BTC because ETH is so simple coin to takes a profitable.
ETH ia absolutly good coin to invest and easy to geow and drop in one year.
Thats why ETH is easy to trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
I think to make more benefits, you can. Since ETH is more unpredictable and less demanding to procure, it is justified, despite all the trouble to supplant Bitcoin with ETH for more benefits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think this is a very good idea, because the growth potential of Etherium is much greater than that of bitcoin.
Activity: 40
in my view, if I advise against it. Turning bitcoin into ethereum is a bad idea because both of these coins are very stable coins in the market and worth having. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buy another investment like ethereum but if you do not have the capital you should invest in Bitcoin because this coin promises and many benefits you can later on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
most people would prefer to convert ethereum to bitcoin. this is because the bitcoin price is more expensive than ethereum and also the growth is also pretty fast.
Activity: 57
I think you have already a key to reach a good success, and you are looking that ethereum now rapidly moving forward on their market price value, but you should think first on which the good of two cryptocurrency. All people here are having different ideas and strategies on how to earn more income on this business, and if you think that your strategy fits on the market situation then you may go ahead.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I do not get the point of it. It seems to me that ETH and bitcoin are very strong and promising coins. If you want to invest in an alternative coin, then choose some others.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Ethereum is pretty cool. Lately I've been trying to get into Dapps and games that are being developed with the smart contract functioning of the Eth network. Most of the games are like ICO scams in that they offer presale of OP items that you can't actually use because it's just pixel games and no gameplay Grin but I like it because eventually there will be a good game with low entry I think War of Cryptos might be that...but be careful. I don't invest in pre-sales anyways.
Activity: 756
both coins are very good, but I still choose bitcoin, because I'm sure there will be many new and big investors who will do crypto investing again, and because bitcoin is the first and very popular digital crypto, so I'm sure they'll buy bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
don't, bitcoin paired ethereum has a high price. and ethereum paired fiat money is cheap. you should stick with your bitcoin .. if you can not afford it. then forget it. and think for long-term investment. you can return to your wallet 1-2 years. I am sure it will give you a big profit.
Activity: 454
Risky but I like this move. I think Bitcoin is much more stable coin, but the potential of Ethereum brings the risk to a lower level, even though it is an altcoin. I am thinking of doing the same thing with my portfolio but haven`t decided yet.
Activity: 84
I think holding btc now will give you more profit than ethereum. Btc value drop this past months and its expected to bounce back or even surpass its ATH, so for me, keep your BTC for now and watch it rise and gives you good fortune.
Activity: 58
For me i dont convert my bitcoin to ethereum because i want to hold my bitcoin for a while if the bitcoin price will increase i will sell it.
Activity: 126
I will rather leave my bitcoin and use fiat to buy Ethereum, this etherum seems to going down to the dip pit, I hope it doesn't go further than this current dip.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
It will be the same if you convert your btc to eth. When btc value goes down as well a eth and other crypto will be likely more affected on it. It would be better if you just hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
I won't sell all my Bitcoins I will keep at least half of them cause you never know which coin will pump and which won't. Also Ethereum price is still tied to that of Bitcoin so whichever direction Bitcoin moves Ethereum is going to follow. I would wait till Ethereum price is decoupled from that of Bitcoin before going all in into Ethereum.
Activity: 84
I think you should do this, but only half of the ether, of course, Bitcoin is also very good, but just to say the future, the most used is still the ether, it can do anything, has become the circulation standard in the cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: