Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 69. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 250
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

I prefer that you should focus on bitcoins because the market will just go back to normal after a few months due to the market's volatility and switching to altcoins right now which is ethereum will only make you lose profit and your investment.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
why do you want to sell all bitcoins, divide for example into 5 parts bitcoin ether neo litecoin zcash
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would keep at least 50% BTC and 50% ETH (I'm more with ETH but it's my personal opinion  Smiley)
Activity: 658
Bitcoin has been in the market for many years and it will still exist, so do not sell all the bitcoins and buy the etherium. You can keep both. And this will be the right decision.
copper member
Activity: 210
I suggest to not convert your bitcoin to ethereum. It is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market and worth holding.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Don't turn all your bitcoins into ethereum, but it can be good if you divide 10% into ethereum. Because you will get much profits if the market goes up when you hold both.

I would also say the same, not to completely transfer all your Bitcoins to a single another altcoin, Ethereum. I would say transfer more few portions to more than one altcoin. Also I convert more than 10% if you can because I see a great potential and future in Ethereum. Its my own personal finding and also belief after analyzing the market.
Activity: 196
Etherium of course very good! But I do prefer the EOS And the BNB (coin exchanges Binance). BNB is growing well, despite the drawdown of the market is growing
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

Don't turn all your bitcoins into ethereum, but it can be good if you divide 10% into ethereum. Because you will get much profits if the market goes up when you hold both.
Activity: 126
As far as I'm aware that bitcoin prices are always being manipulative, Meanwhile, the price of ETH is growing very stable. So selling Bitcoin and investing in ETH is a right decision
Activity: 378
If you like safety I think you should keep Bitcoin. You should notice, only when the bitcoin price increases again the altcoins can recover. But risk always comes with profit, so you can divide a portion of your Bitcoin to Ethereum, but the ethereum value cannot grow too large, at most x2 in the next few months. You can also explore a few other potential altcoins in the TOP 20, which can be highly profitable when their value is relatively cheap.
Activity: 113
I suggest not to do it. Converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market and worth holding. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buying another investment like ethereum? And if you don’t have enough money,
Activity: 126
I started trading on cryptomarket with Bitcoin. When my assets reached a certain level - I convert 33% in Ethereum, and later brought the ETC/BTC ratio to 50/50
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Yes You should convert your bitcoins to etherium.
bitcoin today is not doing so well,i agree it is best price crypto coin but every day bitcoins market lrice is falling down and bitcoin is not improving for long time.Bitcoin isis still in the  top place but because its price is
discreasing so bitcoin holders are losing their profits and not getting as much profit they want.etherium is doing  well than bitcoin nowadays and more people are now accepting etherium only.so i think is the you should convert your bitcoins into etherium to be profitable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131

Every decision will depend on you, but you are in a good move about asking others opinion.
For me, i just did that a week ago.
i move 90% of my bitcoin to EThereum as i believe that the value of ETH will gain more percent than bitcoin.
though ETH will never overcome nor out price bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
You should stick with your Bitcoin.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins and have a fairly high price.
But I rather recommend Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has a greater potential for bubbles, whereas Ethereum does not.
So the benefits will be greater Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I would certainly hold Ethereum, but I would buy at a price of 0.0456. My reason is it is cheaper and has a greater opportunity to gain in price and eventually I think it will get parity with bitcoin, the transactions are faster and a lot of coins based on Ethereum. + A lot of famous people make statements that they will buy Ethereum, so I vote to hold Ethereum instead of BTC. Or you can hold in percentage...
Activity: 182
This of course everyone's business, but I would not do it, having Bitcoin, I remind that in limited numbers, to transform into Ether? How stupid for me. But of course you decide
Activity: 218

It's up to you and what strategy you believe in making a profit. But I think you should not sell all your bitcoin, because bitcoin is better to have.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
You must decide for yourself in which coin you want to keep money. Maybe not in one of the proposed. In any case, as long as you do not know why you are holding a particular currency, you are at great risk.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100

If you think that there's a greater opportunity with Ethereum than Bitcoin right now, then by all means trade your Bitcoin to Ethereum.
But, if i we're you. I will just hodl my Bitcoin at least until the month of December, I really believe that Bitcoin's demand will eventually grow again just like what happened last year and i'm pretty optimistic about that. By the way, both tokens value will surely increase this year but i really think that Bitcoin's value would increase twice than Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: