Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 71. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
No, don’t do that. You might have a lot of losses.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
Well, you can definitely convert some bitcoin to Ethereum, but not all of your bitcoin. As bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency and has huge potential, so it wouldn't be wise to convert them all.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
 I don't think it's a good decision, because from those two I believe more in Bitcoin, Ethereum can be destroyed by government and fud things going on around, and Bitcoin in my humble, is strong enough to breakthrough all those.
Activity: 147
personally, I think, Never turning bitcoin into Ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are very stable coins in the market and worth having. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buy another investment like Ethereum. But if there is no capital you should invest in Bitcoin because he will give you a big profit.

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think you can convert it up to 50% your assets, all the markets are in red don't sell your assets right now. For converting it's okay. Ethereum is to cheap right now and i think when market recover it will go up again. You better hold bitcoin and ethereum this two coin already have a good track record..
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
If I better don't. bitcoin is too potent for abandoned and moved to another crypto. other cryptos will not necessarily be able to exceed the potential of bitcoin as all existing altcoin programme on the value of bitcoin. so better hold and be patient first because of rising bitcoin will certainly be very large and can bring great results, too.
Activity: 98
I did this with my ETH for a BTC fork before --

Keep in mind: you'll have to pay taxes (short or long term..) not sure if you're in the states or not.

You NEED to convert it back... I made the mistake on this. A short time later BTC went to it's all time high, but eth went from like 200 to eventually 1500. I lost a lot of money.

Don't buy into the fomo and don't be overly greedy!
Activity: 85
Diversify your portfolio. Look at % gains and spread your money accordingly. Say, if you have $2000. If BTC go from $2000 to $3000 in a year, you gained $1000. But if you put $1000 in BTC and $1000 in ETH and both ETH and BTC goes up by 50%. You make $1250. I'm playing with numbers here assuming a rate of $2000/btc and $200/ETH.

Edit: but, I'm more sentimental to ETH and I'm a HODLer. So, all my money is on ETH.
Activity: 125
according to this, now Ethereum is more promising than Bitcoin and it will be a worthwhile exchange. But I will not do the same,
because holding Bitcoin is also a good idea. So It's better not to rush. Now maybe Bitcoin will go to the big pump.

Activity: 84
Dont need to do that. Because , If ETH price increase BTC will increase too. So , iit is said that altcoins have a price relationship with bitcoin. Its not a wise move for investment.You can gain more profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 308
I think, if you sell bitcoin to buy ethereum, it is wrong choice, because according to my observation at this time, ethereum price always follow bitcoin price. my advice if you sell bitcoin, you buy altcoin other varies. so you can take advantage of different tokens if altcoin rises later.
copper member
Activity: 322
if you have your all investment in btc than may be you can convert 30 % in eth otherwise you can buy eth instead of converting btc to eth.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I suggest you hold your bitcoin and wait for the price is rise again, because i think is the same when bitcoin rise, ethereum will rise also. Its good you have bitcoin, and you need patience to do that.
Activity: 140

It's good to have more Etherium than having more bitcoin today. Because etherium has more chance in prospering and growing. it has more potential to have more increase in value. plus you can buy more eth than btc. your profit multiplier will increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I don't think so , btc may be jump very high any time so instead of converting btc to eth I prefer to buy eth for investment. Both are good for investment so keep as much as you can.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think it's too early to do that. Of course, I think that ethereum will show huge growth in the future. But at the moment, I don't see the point in these actions. If you transfer bitcoins to ethereum only not the entire amount.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
I think you should split 50:50 when you get confused. Sell half of the bitcoin you are holding and buy ETH by that amount. Actually, I find that the benefits aren't so much different, so buy BTC or ETH or both are good.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
That was too hard decision you make, Actually we need to make some plan about that if must better to sell your bitcoin and buy etherium. That two coins was it is a long term of coins and the bitcoin will increase the price ill think it was same also to etherium. But just try of which that good decision or not.
Activity: 236
As for me personally, I am holding all of my investment funds in Bitcoin and Ethereum almost evenly, I would say around 40% of my money is in Ether right now, and rest of them are in Bitcoin and alternatives.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

the best way for now is to do safe mode. Yes, there is not much choice in this slump. but if you want to trade fast, you can do it right now. only in its growth takes time
Pages:
Jump to: