Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 72. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
You just diversify some of your bitcoins to buy altcoins like ETH and other profitable altcoins int the market if you aim to gain more profit and once profit was made then buy back again to btc for long term holding and be sure buy the bitcoin at the same price from the time the diversification takes place of your bitcoin or else you might loose some and much better just hold your bitcoin for lesser risk and less headache.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I do not think that this is a reasonable idea, the etherium will never be more expensive than bitcoin, the current situation on the market very well shows that bitcoins are decapitating everything, its growth and decline are pulling the whole market, so there is no point in buying the etherium for bitcoins.

I see you have a bad time with math. If Ethereum can reach the price of $ 2500, then it will bring x5. And if Bitcoin reaches $ 20,000, then it will be x3.3. What do you think is more advantageous for holding?
Activity: 98
Dont need to do that. Because , If ETH price increase BTC will increase too. So , iit is said that altcoins have a price relationship with bitcoin. Its not a wise move for investment.You can gain more profit from bitcoin
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
Dont need to do that. Because , If ETH price increase BTC will increase too. So , iit is said that altcoins have a price relationship with bitcoin. Its not a wise move for investment.You can gain more profit from bitcoin

it is better to stay with bitcoin and don't convert to anything although ethereum can go high but the profit still bigger in bitcoin. but this could be a good idea if bitcoin price can stay in one level price and ethereum price can increase 2x so his profit will bigger. but this could be hard to predict since the bitcoin and ethereum can go anywhere.
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
I do not think that this is a reasonable idea, the etherium will never be more expensive than bitcoin, the current situation on the market very well shows that bitcoins are decapitating everything, its growth and decline are pulling the whole market, so there is no point in buying the etherium for bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
You can do anything you want in cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency is an open market. If you think Ethereum will be better than bitcoin in the long run,  proceed to make necessary adjustments to your future prospect!
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
I would in your place have sold a small part of bitcoin and bought an etherium, these are two very good coins for long storage.
Activity: 92
I will not do that. Because bitcoin is the most special and it is the king of the crypto market in terms of value as well as its influence and importance in the development of the crypto ecosystem. At least it will be so until the hierarchical supply is no longer a special trend.
Activity: 104
You can, and you get profit but keep in mind- you did not get that much profit which you get from Bitcoin holding. In simple words, i mean to say holding Bitcoin is more profitable than Ethereum. Holding Ethereum will also get profit but not too much as well as from Bitcoin. So according to me, don't do it and support Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
it depends on how much bitcoin you have and if you have 1 bitcoin, maybe you can split for 0.7 btc and 0.3 btc for ethereum but you don't have to buy ethereum directly because the market doesn't show good trends right now. but if you only have 0.08 btc, I think it is better to stay with bitcoin only and don't convert to ethereum because ethereum now is down and if you buy right now, you can buy at the high price. maybe you can convert with USDT in this situations because bitcoin still getting down and if you have USDT, you can buy much amount of bitcoin with your USDT.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
at the moment, ethreum to bitcoin will grow faster, but only at the moment when there is a rebound. before the rebound money is better to keep in bitcoin or in usd
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I recommend not to put all your money in ethereum. It would be better if your money is subdivided into different coins or investment. Remember that "Never put all your eggs into one basket. " We will never know what will be going on in the future.
Activity: 87
I do not think that you need to sell bitcoin to buy Ethereum.Just buy the Ethereum.I think that's a good idea.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think to make more profits, you can. Because ETH is more volatile and easier to earn, it is worth it to replace Bitcoin with ETH for more profits.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
To be honest, I would leave the BTC. With the growth of the market, you will receive more profits from BTC than from ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Do not sell your Bitcoin just  to buy etherium , you are so lucky to have it, while everybody wish to have one. Having Bitcoin with you and buy etherium as well is much better . Holding both coins Will give you more profits in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
not a bad idea. because when trend is changed and bitcoin start to raise, altcoins are going to raise as well bitcoinwise. so investing in altcoins, espeacially investing in ethereum is a good idea nowadays.
Activity: 168
You need to convert your BTC into other coins such as Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. Increase your investment as much as possible. Of course, leave at least a few bitcoins in your wallet. Because on a bitkoyn stagnates and can accumulate in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I do not consider it necessary, leave bitcoin if you already have it, and just buy an additional Etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: