Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 73. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I suggest you to Hold Bitcoin.. i've read many news about Bitcoin and there people said bitcoin will be going up around a half year or a year from now.. many said its time to buy bitcoin to..

I suggest you to hold bitcoin ( like i did )..
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Not a bad thing, but I think it's not the smartest strategy either. Both will probably have the same trend throughout the year.
I think you should wait for it at least until Q3 starts, and see what happens. But as I said, chances are it will not make much difference.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Do not be easy and fast to follow what is said by others. You must have a strong stance, currently very vulnerable to the existence of a scam coin. Then you should be careful and you should also investigate the coins you will buy. Choose coins that have evolved clearly and have an ever-increasing development. Bitcoin and ethereum, in my opinion, is the right coin to be invested that will generate many benefits. So do not sell all your bitcoins, then you can benefit from both coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Bitcoin and ethereum are both really good crypto. They are both established and good performing coin. But I think its not a good idea to convert your bitcoin to ethereum. I think you should continue to hold bitcoin because as history dictates, bitcoin always comes back. I think the best thing you can do is to buy ethereum and hold it as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
not this time pal. Just hold tour bitcoin till the end of edge year so that you can gain more money from it. Mean while in the world of ethereum, ethereum continues to dip as third quarter is approaching. As of the moment, ethereum is at the $476 mark. Just last year, around july price of ethereum was about $368. So best to wait till July before you buy ethereum. Just hold onto your bitcoin and buy eth
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I think that it is worth leaving at least part of the Bitcoin in your wallet. Preferably 30 percent. Ethereum is a promising coin, but still I do not think that it is worth investing all your money in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If you want to sell bitcoin it will probably be a waste when switching to another altcoin because looking for income is still difficult when prices do not immediately increase in a short time.That's where the motivation of a trader can be low.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Converting your bitcoin to etherum is not a good idea...its obvious that when you convert you will have more ETH but you should keep in mind that both coin will add value, and bitcoin will still top ETH. So I suggest you don't convert
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
do not move it all because bitcoin too pity if abandoned. assign a portion if they wish to move to another altcoin or to the ethereum. many another altcoin which indeed has the potential to be great. but all also programme the bitcoin. back again to the bitcoin itself don't lose bitcoin.
Merit: 11
I suggest not to do it. Converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market and worth holding. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buying another investment like ethereum? And if you don’t have enough money, better to stay in bitcoin because it will give you profit.
Why? I think its not bad idea because now etherium os still lower price and much chance to make money with etherium.
Bitcoin also very good coin but the chance to increase double price is very difficult. So etherium will not be bad idea.
Activity: 210
in my view, if I advise against it. Turning bitcoin into ethereum is a bad idea because both of these coins are very stable coins in the market and worth having. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buy another investment like ethereum but if you do not have the capital you should invest in Bitcoin because this coin promises and many benefits you can later on.

Activity: 644
COVIR.IO

Bitcoin and ethereum is good coin i think both coin is primary coin in market. I think holding both coin is better than just holding one coin. Dividing our investment will minimizing our risk from market fluctuation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16

Not a good idea. Holding ethereum is the same as holding bitcoin. If you will convert them you will just gain more losses. I suggest that if you really want something to hold and earn why not trade them all to NEO? One of the best altcoin to hold.
Activity: 294

Most people who do it at the beginning of the year get a loss. But of course this needs to be considered. Both have a ratio of trade that is almost equal to the magnitude of each marketcap. But if it is predicted that both will return to ATH this year, the possibility of Ether has a greater potential.
Activity: 210
You should stick with your Bitcoin.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins and have a fairly high price.
But I rather recommend Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has a greater potential for bubbles, whereas Ethereum does not.
So the benefits will be greater Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

It seems that for now, both have almost the same situation. So I might be more comfortable with Bitcoin.
It might be a little different if you go on other altcoins like Eos, Tron or iost, which have slightly different growth trends.
Activity: 168
If you are thinking of selling your bitcoin and buying what you think it could be but you should know it is not that easy to sell bitcoin and so sometimes bitcoin prices are still up and down so from that I prefer to invest in Bitcoin with long-term and wait Bitcoin prices are back

in my view, Bitcoin is reliable and reliable and Ethereum is the strongest of all altcoin, they are worth the Hamburg because they are the best of cryptocurrency. the best way you can do is buy Ethereum and make both Bitcoin and Ethereum because the coins are very potential and good to have for a better investment you can use in the future.

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

I think if you feel comfortable on these two coins, you should share them. Indeed at the end of the year the situation will be slightly different, but we do not know which ones will experience greater growth, because both will definitely be the first purchase when the market regains its momentum.
Activity: 168

In my opinion, it will have no great effect, even if you compare it to the end of this year.
But I think it's a good time to take a bit more risk, by looking for a new Altcoin, because coins with large markets tend to stagnate to date.
Pages:
Jump to: