Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 83. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
I would not recommend that you specifically exchange BTC in ETH. It is best to keep your savings in several coins. So the risk of losing something is much lower. In addition to BTC and ETH, I also purchased EOS.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I personally think that its a wrong decision. BTC is better then from ETH also btc is more popular then ETH in coin market cap.And bitcoin will reached 50k+ in end of this year.So hold your BTC tightly until u make fill up your target.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
Hmmm... rather no. I think you can sell some bitcoins, but not too much. Etherum is good, but btc would be better investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
It is not the best strategy to moves the funds from one promising asset to another completely. it is a common situation- you move from one as you think "dead" asset in a more "live" and the situation is changing. The ethereum and bitcoin are a fundamental assets and  we need to have them in the portfolio. I hold 25-35% - in bitcoin, 10-15% - in ether.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
If I were you, I would not have done such a manipulation. I would leave the BTC and buy an extra ETH. The market is now down (I hope), now you can buy a little bit
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
You choice but if i were you i would rather make 50% allocations on each side where you do make investment into bitcoin and Etherium as well since these two coins do really have the potential to sustain to last up on how many years of this cryptomarket even though there are still lots of choices in the market but having this top ranked coins will somehow give us an assurance for long term but if we do talk about short term trades then it would be an another story. Any coin can be shorted out specially on high volumed ones.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
it's a good thing. ethereum and bitcoin are good crypts and have a future. there's nothing to lose if you hold one between the two or even both.we just have to wait to sell at a high price, but I'm sure both will exceed ATH last year.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
It all depends on you whether you want to sell Bitcoin or buy Ethereum. Currently I think Ethereum is in good condition and I think you will not regret buying Ethereum because Ethereum will increase in price. What I need to say, this is my opinion.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Relativity is important at this time and especially in this matter and we must necessarily keep in mind the quantity of Bitcoin that we intend to invest and also the amount of Ethereum we intend to obtain. Lately I'm finding a lot of criticism regarding Ethereum and i do not know who started this story but we know the quality of this coin and how much appreciated in the period of 1 year, and still believe that Ethereum is bad? Someone corrects me if I'm wrong.

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What for?
Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency
But ETH may one day just disappear
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and etherium are the most popular crypto-currencies at the moment. Both currencies can both grow and fall. For us, a decrease in the rate of BTC / ETH with a decrease in two pairs will mean that bitcoin depreciates faster than the air, with growth - the air rises in price faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

Don't ever exchange bitcoin to Etherium, because it is more profitable than the altcoins, due to its large market cap and high trading volume. If you want to invest in altcoins, you can do so just separate it from your investments from bitcoin. You might lose income if bitcoin rises once you already sold your bitcoin, this is to avoid regrets in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

I used to spend a lot of time asking the same question in reverse - whether I should sell my ETH and buy BTC. In the end I sold some ETH and kept the rest, so now I have both ETH and BTC. I don't really have an opinion on what might be the optimum strategy to maximise your money, but having both definitely helps for peace of mind.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Current date. You should not do that. You should keep bitcoin or sell bitcoin to usdt. because things are going down. You will lose a lot if you do so at the present time. wait

Who said you converting regular cryptos to USDT is safe mate. Instead of that you can convert your bitcoin and ethereum to fiat cash mate. This will work completely work opposite and will loose the money for sure mate.
I advice better keep changing the bitcoin to ethereum and eth to btc accorinding to price changes mate.
Definitely end of the time you watch how much you made means you can get the answer as a profit.
Activity: 114
Although Ethereum has a good trend, what I want to tell you is not to sell your bitcoin at any time. It will always be the king of the world.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Don't lose hope on bitcoin. Yes, it is right that bitcoin price is decreasing now and ethereum price is now pretty stable. But bitcoin will increase very soon. If you don't need money at this moment or if you invested for long-term then I would recommend don't see the price now, keep that. Just do other things, you can check price after a while but not regularly because you invested for long-term and not the short panic term. Right? Then please I suggest don't look the current price of bitcoin. After few weeks r months, you will see a good profit as we everyone can hope.
Activity: 26
i'd probably wait
Activity: 52
I think that it is quite of good idea because Ethereum is more and more getting popular recently and it is on second place after BTC as I know and it is more stable than BTC. But I also think that BTC will fall more so you should do it as early as it possible, or you may not to sell and wait till BTC will grow
Activity: 451
I don't know why you asking us, that's your $$$, some people said that don't convert, other said why not, so which one you want to heard? Believed yourself, just do it if you 100% sure that you already doing research
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
This is a very good decision if you transfer some part of bitcoin but not all, because now the ethereum shows very good growth !
Pages:
Jump to: