Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 77. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What is the price when you buy Bitcoin? ? Is it profitable now? I think that Bitcoin and ETH are both very good currencies and they are very suitable for long-term holding, but I think ETH has more room for growth!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
to my opinion, if you sell all of your BTC to buy ETH, it will not a good choice because the market is belongs to BTC for many years from now, ETH needs more time to prove it is more useful than Bitcoin and to increase its value to keep itself stable from the fluctuation of market, may be now is not a good time for ETH but it is the most potential altcoin of all time that can be a good opponent to BTC in the future.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
I believe this is a solid decision, even one where you will receive much profit. The reason is because with ETH you can invest in a wide range of ICOs on the Ethereum platform. Lots of tokens, mean you can have a diverse portfolio. A good way to keep track is with CryptoSheets: https://rados.io/track-tokens-with-cryptosheets/
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

This is a good decision in my opinion. ETH can give better returns than bitcoins if you can wait for 3-4 years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
BTC just for whale and some big investor. Actually when I see the CMC ETH change bigger than BTC. I don't know what cause it but every time they rise, ETH change more bigger. Today ETH rise 7% but BTC rise 4%. I think it can be considered.
I believe on the contrary that the price of all altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin, and the fact that ETH has increased more in a percentage of one day - it does not mean anything. I believe that if possible, you need to keep both coins, because each coin has its own advantages.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Ethereum is a good coin and now I expect a sharp jump in the price from Ethereum. But for now, I'd rather leave your money in Bitcoin, and only when the Bitcoin goes up and comes to $ 9,000 would I buy Ethereum.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

what do you think and what do you want? is your own will. I think before you do it, the most important thing for you to know is, what plan and strategy problem will you do in that trade. I think this is the basic problem for you so you can know to a more advanced level.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Particularly all people here are having different ideas and strategies on how to earn more income on this business, and if you think that your strategy fits on the market situation today, then go for that, I think you have already a key to reach a good success, and you are looking that ethereum now rapidly moving forward on their market price value, but you should think first on which the good of two cryptocurrency coin, and if I were you just stay on bitcoin on which you already a stocks being putted and find another capital to invest on ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I do not understand why this should be done. It seems to me that these are equivalent coins. Very often I see identical charts of price growth in BTC and ETH.
Activity: 210
Yes it could be, but its better to have investment in bitcoin and at the same time you have investment also in Ethereum. Bitcoin can have huge earnings maybe before end of this year so keep on investing.
Activity: 182
I will not do that. Because bitcoin is the most special and it is the king of the crypto market in terms of value as well as its influence and importance in the development of the crypto ecosystem. At least it will be so until the hierarchical supply is no longer a special trend.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
My only advice is to study carefully every step you take. It is difficult and you should study what you will do first because it is possible that you just have to lose your money.
My advice is to look closely at where you will be earning Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Activity: 126
BTC just for whale and some big investor. Actually when I see the CMC ETH change bigger than BTC. I don't know what cause it but every time they rise, ETH change more bigger. Today ETH rise 7% but BTC rise 4%. I think it can be considered.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I would certainly hold Ethereum, but I would buy at a price of 0.0456. My reason is it is cheaper and has a greater opportunity to gain in price and eventually I think it will get parity with bitcoin, the transactions are faster and a lot of coins based on Ethereum. + A lot of famous people make statements that they will buy Ethereum, so I vote to hold Ethereum instead of BTC
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

Don't sell all your coins just to buy Ethereium, instead, you can divide your investments like 50$ in Bitcoin and 50% Etherium, it's less risk if you do that. If you sell your all your Bitcoin just to buy Etherium and if the value of altcoin went down, you will lose a lot of your investments. It's better to be safe than sorry, so invest for at least 3-4 potential altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

I have a question, why would you sell your bitcoin and convert to ethereum? I think much better to know your purpose why you want to do that, because if you follow what the others opinion and for example when the market crash, you blame them 'cause you do a wrong decision, so do your own risk before you do that and make some research.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Ethereum is worthless compared to bitcoin ,its not because ethereum platform is always in use by ico project meaning this can took over tha value from the top one coin,this is impossible and will never happen.

Why not just hold bitcoin and besides theres no good movement for ethereum if bitcoin didnt move as it,so this mean one thing all altcoins depend on what will bitcoins future so stop your plan and wait for the ride of your life
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I think we need to keep both bitcoin and etherium, since both coins are good and there is no point in choosing one thing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"

I don't suggest anyone to do this just for a quick money because bitcoin is the better currency of all the crypto currencies so don't lose it for cheap profits.And even ethereum price moving according to the bitcoin price movements so you can't make any big profits from converting your bitcoins into ethereum.

many people wanted to have some quick money and this is what they have to do with but seeing what could be the negative result of it they cant see it so at the end if the bitcoin price rise again they may have some regret.
Yes most of the times the whole crypto currency will dump when the price of bitcoin is falling so converting our bitcoin into altcoins is not a good choice.But who want to earn money from bitcoins in short time they still can do by short term trading because the price volatility of bitcoin is high too.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106

I don't suggest anyone to do this just for a quick money because bitcoin is the better currency of all the crypto currencies so don't lose it for cheap profits.And even ethereum price moving according to the bitcoin price movements so you can't make any big profits from converting your bitcoins into ethereum.

many people wanted to have some quick money and this is what they have to do with but seeing what could be the negative result of it they cant see it so at the end if the bitcoin price rise again they may have some regret.
Pages:
Jump to: