Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 79. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
If you sell BTC just to buy ETH. I think you are losing your advantage. what is your reason Or you have a bold idea and go against the trend of other investors. All market fluctuations come from bitcoin. That is the strength of a king in the crypto market. So, consider your decision for the most appropriate and effective option.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I don't think so. Bitcoin is a very promising cryptocurrency to hodl, for some years later, it will be very profitable. On the other hand, ETH is also promising. But, it doesn't belong to the currency that is acceptable around the world yet.
I think holding BTC is better than ETH. Or, if you have more BTC, you can probably sell 1 to convert in ETH.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
If you have many bitcoins, at least half of them would convert to ethereum and other promising coins. Bitcoin can still take off in price, but the chances for it are getting smaller. It seems that as soon as bitcoin rises in price, large batches of bitcoins will be thrown out for sale on the market and its price will fall. Therefore, this year we can not wait for its good growth.
Activity: 182

I think it would be nice to hold your bitcoin, and if you still have the capital buy eth. The two coins are currently at the top and topped the price of the coin in the market. If you invest in both it will give you maximum benefits. You can not imagine how much profit you can get.
Activity: 196

I would prefer to hold bitcoin, bitcoin is the first coin in crypto. And he has the highest price, and that could be higher in the future. You just need to be patient for a while to see the bitcoin price going up. For other investments you can buy altcoin like eth, litecoin, monero. it will supplement your income.
Activity: 602

Do not ever think of selling your bitcoin now, bitcoin is good for long-term investments. Everyone knows that bitcoin in the future will have an increasingly high price. I know eth also has a good future but the price will be very far below bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

There is no need to make any conversions between currencies from the top. Holding coins which are leaders of cryptomarket help to be confident about future. Money I earn on my main job I invest into some new coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It's better not to rush. Now maybe Bitcoin will go to big pump. There are many analytical forecasts that confirm this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think you'd better sell Bitcoin and buy Litecoin or Cardano. These are now very promising coins. Which are worth the investment.
Activity: 644
It can be a reasonable idea, I think that now the Ethereum is more promising than Bitcoin and it will be a worthwhile exchange. But I wouldn't do the same, because holding Bitcoin is also good idea. Bitcoin was first and it very important for the human nature. We always remember the first.
in my opinion the etherium will give a stable income with an early prospect, with a minimum of risk. As for Bitcoin, the risks increase in arithmetic progression, but the revenue can be huge.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
It can be a reasonable idea, I think that now the Ethereum is more promising than Bitcoin and it will be a worthwhile exchange. But I wouldn't do the same, because holding Bitcoin is also good idea. Bitcoin was first and it very important for the human nature. We always remember the first.
Activity: 364

I personally does not object to this. Ethereum is a great coin and has a great potential. It is also more practical to go mainstream. I am holding ETH instead of Bitcoin, not that I like Ethereum more, it's just that I like how low the tx fee of ETH is. I love Bitcoin but it is not practical for my current usage. I am not saying that you should convert your Bitcoin to Ethereum, this decision should be all on you.
Activity: 51
The best strategy is to hold both, i know there are a lot of btc haters and fudders . btc is by the far the biggest crypto both in terms of volume and use and it is going to remain the same for many many years, i think it will keep growing.

Best option is to hold both coins
Activity: 168
I don't undertand the fixation with changing coins. Both BTC and ETH are core holdings for any portfolio as well-established coins. Putting all eggs in one baset will generally increase risk.
Activity: 93
selling all the bitcoins to buy Ethereum. it was a bad decision. in my opinion, bitcoin is better than Ethereum. the percentage of profit is also higher bitcoin. other than that bitcoin also as a benchmark price of other coins. if you want to sell bitcoin now, you have to wait for the right moment to sell it. because the price is down. at least you get a profit from your bitcoin.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Convert your bitcoins to bch if anything so you can migrate off of the legacy chain. Look at ETHs marketcap and ask yourself the chances of a 57 billion dollar market cap doubling any time soon. Do not make knee jerk decisions based on our advice.
Activity: 124

If you think that it is a good idea, then don't hesitate and go for it. Since, everyone has its own decision for earning a lot of money. I can't say no cause bitcoin and Ethereum is both a good coin. So, if you sell you Bitcoin and buy ethereum I think nothing will change. Just try everything that you know that will earn your money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251

Yes you can do that as per your trading strategy but converting all of your BTC holding into altcoins is not a good idea though you should diversify your portfolio and keep some BTC in your folio always as it helps to stabilise and also gives you opportunity to buy the altcoins dip with ethereum you cannot really do that as it will also dip with the other altcoins when the market is unstable.
Activity: 266

Two giants with the largest market capitalization. Maybe if comparing Marketcap from these two coins, we like to look at opportunities.
But I do not think it will be a masterstroke, because it seems, the trend of these two giants will not be much different.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

When viewed from the current price range, there may be a slight gain in the medium term, for example at the end of the year, with a potential price difference percentage. But I think replacing Bitcoin with Ether will not be too profitable for long-term investments, as Ether's more innovative direct competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: