Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 80. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Not a bad idea but also not really good. I think after seeing the trend of these two coins, there will be no significant difference.
So maybe I suggest sticking to Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think it's not very important to exchange your bitcoin to ehtereum, you can save it in bitcoin form, but if you want to take risks and try to take advantage of the price then ethereum can give you a lot of profit.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

I think and my advice to you is dont sell your bitcoins to buy Ethereum, the best way you can do is to buy also an Ethereum and make hold Both Bitcoin and ethereum because those coins are very great potential and good to hold for better investment as you can use for the future. But you have own decision, just follow yourself for which is better for you to do
Yes, that is a good advice. But if you still have additional fund, you may invest in eth to increase your investment portfolio. This decision is taken also to minimize your investment risk. Another choice you can take is selling some of your bitcoins and convert them to buy eth. That means you have two different sources of profit , from btc and eth. Eth price is still lower than btc so you can buy more and eth has a higher investment return recently. That is a good choice to do but final decision depends on youself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I suggest not to do it. Converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market and worth holding. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buying another investment like ethereum? And if you don’t have enough money, better to stay in bitcoin because it will give you profit.
What do you mean stable? There is no cryptocurrency which is stable because all of them are very high volatile.
Though bitcoin is the king but as always that its volatile. You can compare the last price of last year in December compare with recent price. Its much lower than. But that is the power of crypto. If its not volatile then it will not so popular like now. Its so profitable because of the volatile.
Activity: 165
I recommend not to put all your money in ethereum. It would be better if your money is subdivided into different coins or investment. Remember that "Never put all your eggs into one basket. " We will never know what will be going on in the future.  
Activity: 350
IF I were you, I would do that. Ethereum can give us more profit than bitcoin
Activity: 6

In my opinion, you should just hold your bitcoin instead of selling it to buy ethereum because bitcoin's price is more volatile than ethereum. Bitcoin's demand is higher than the ethereum. I think. Bitcoins is more known than ethereum for a beginner in crypto. Hmm. This is just my opinion. Hope this will help you out!
Activity: 532
If i were you i will convert some of your bitcoin in ethereum and hold the remaining bitcoin. I believed that ethereum will make us rich this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
To you it may seem to be conversion but to a real crypto enthusiast it is the process of trading and in the process one can make a fortune and also get to acquire some vital skills through the frequent practice but then the Ethereum is more promising in price appreciation than the Bitcoin.
Activity: 137
Btc and ethereum are almost interconnected and stable in my own opinon and I honestly think it wont really make alot of difference if you convert it.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
I don't think is a good idea

It's a good idea BTW since ETH price already reach its stable price and no more major price change to be expected. It can be dump again anytime once those whales that pump it until this current price decided to take their profit. Don't regret on selling especially when you are already in profit
Activity: 280
Take decision by yourself, don't listen to guys talking about it here. If you are in doubts, just convert half of your BTC in to Ethereum and that's it.
It is not a big deal, but diversificated portfolio is far better
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Well, nope. It is better to hold it in bitcoin than ethereum. We all know that ethereum is also a worthy coin but still bitcoin is the greatest of them all and you should also trust BTC.

Im a ethereum fan boy and i really supports ETH but sometimes bitcoin is the one and the most profitable of them all.
Activity: 122
I don't think is a good idea
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
If I were you yea, if it continues to go down, it wouldn't be much
Activity: 429
It would be depending on your preference as an investor. Gigen that both cryptos are good cryptos to hold for years and  etherium's market price increase is just proportional with bitcoin's, I think it won't be a bad idea. But I highly recommend having holdings on bith bitcoin and etherium and just hold and be patient until the market continuously increase just like last year.
Activity: 294
If you are already in a safe and secure coin, I do not think you need to sell bitcoin now for you to buy to ethereum. You will incur a huge loss if you sell bitcoins at a time when prices are falling as they are today. You have an opportunity to earn a substantial income from bitcoin when the bitcoin price rises, you better be patient and wait for the bitcoin to soar because you will get a lot of surprises from bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I would never sell all of BTC to anything, just search for portfolio guides or books about investment to decide a fair share for yourself.
Activity: 140
Just do it if you are really convinced in that ethereum is going to be better than bitcoin in a near future, anyway, i really doubt that it can happen any time soon, so just think it twice.
Activity: 660
Why would you convert your Bitcoin to ethereum? the best thing you can do is to follow your path. Ethereum is a 2nd coin that is very popular with it's strategy to promote their smart contracts i'm sure alot of business will come to it's path.
Pages:
Jump to: