Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 86. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
It depends on you if you think that would be the best for you then you must follow what you think is the best for yourself. You must think wisely before you do such decision so that you can avoid a big loss and especially you can also avoid regrets. If bitcoins price is higher than ethereum then you must probably stay.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Don't convert your bitcoins to eth if you do that you are playing like a gambling and this is a bad idea if I were you will  I hold it and wait for the increase of the bitcoin in the market hopefully in October to December it will rise again up to $15k  just be patient.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I would recommend to hold an equal share of BTC and ETH in your portfolio. First of all, it's better to hold several coins than one for risk deversification, and I think that every investor should have both of these coins in his portfolio.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is dependable and reliable and ethereum is the strongest of all altcoins, they are worth hodling for because they are the best of cryptocurrency. I prefer not to sell our bitcoin just to convert in ethereum because bitcoin is the king of crytocurrency it will booms in the future and im very sure with that. Best to have both bitcoin and ethereum they will gives us good profits in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
I suggest not to do it. Converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market and worth holding. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buying another investment like ethereum? And if you don’t have enough money, better to stay in bitcoin because it will give you profit.
Activity: 144
Some part is possible. I probably would have done, just all expect crazy growth rate Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

I think and my advice to you is dont sell your bitcoins to buy Ethereum, the best way you can do is to buy also an Ethereum and make hold Both Bitcoin and ethereum because those coins are very great potential and good to hold for better investment as you can use for the future. But you have own decision, just follow yourself for which is better for you to do
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Why not just hold bitcoin?
In my opinion, bitcoin is better than other altcoin.
Activity: 308
I did this in January. At that time BTC was $ 12000 and ETH was $ 1100. I had a lot of losses. But I still hope for the future of ETH.
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: