Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 78. (Read 7999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
My target is 0.12 BTC for ethereum. We will hit this level while bitcoin prices rising.
McAffe also predicts that bitcoin price will hit 50k by the end of 2018 and this will rocket ethereum too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

On what basis do you do that ?, how can you think like that. Now everyone wants to have bitcoin, because it's a fantastic price, whereas you want to sell it and then buy eth. If that's true you do, you will be very sorry later. Please do not do that, but all the decisions are up to you.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Why you want to do this. You may convert bitcoin to USD. It is very safe when the market goes down. Ethereum is a very good coin and it is the best altcoin no doubt  But I don't think it will be a good decision to sell bitcoin to buy ethereum. You may hold your bitcoin for few months  Then you will realize you made good step to gain good the rofits!
Activity: 70
Why you want to convert your bitcoin to ethereum? Bitcoin is proven and trusted by many people worlwide,i would suggest you to keep it and hold for a long time to become profitable. You should never be discouraged the current price of bitcoin in the market today,because bitcoin is volatile,but never ends.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I do not think that you should do it, better keep bitcoin, and the etherium can be bought for additional funds
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
this partially depends on how many bitcoins you have, how much fiat you have, how many altcoins you have, and if you already have any ethereum.  can't stress diversity more so if you don't have any yet then you definitely should convert some bitcoin!  some would advise waiting for a dip in terms of btc to ether prices and cost averaging is always advised by buying over a period of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I think and my advice to you is dont sell your bitcoins to buy Ethereum, the best way you can do is to buy also an Ethereum and make hold Both Bitcoin and ethereum because those coins are very great potential and good to hold for better investment as you can use for the future. But you have own decision, just follow yourself for which is better for you to do
it if seems that bitcoin prices have gone up in price and ethereum prices have dropped, it is true if it is better to sell bitcoin and buy ethereum. because, it will get a lot of ethereum. and hold your ethereum as this will be great
Activity: 322

The right decision to sell your bitcoin now, before the price will come down again. Now the price is high you will have many advantages. Then to replace it with eth it exactly. Eth is getting more popular and many investors are interested, it will make eth price skyrocketed.
Activity: 66
Dont need to do that. Because , If ETH price increase BTC will increase too. So , iit is said that altcoins have a price relationship with bitcoin. Its not a wise move for investment.You can gain more profit from bitcoin
Activity: 142
ETH is more stable as currency, but there are projects that will help you earn both on ETH and on BTC  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
see good potential ethereum then switched to ethereum is also not a bad choice. but do not also fully leave the bitcoin. reserving half the capital for bitcoin because potential bitcoin is also dear to miss. invest both this crypto has had enough potential to invest.
Activity: 322
You can have both if you can. Both coins are dependable enough. Also, all cryptos are pegged with bitcoin so most probably, as btc gets down most altcoins go down unless otherwise, altcoins have something resisting this kind of trend.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"

I don't suggest anyone to do this just for a quick money because bitcoin is the better currency of all the crypto currencies so don't lose it for cheap profits.And even ethereum price moving according to the bitcoin price movements so you can't make any big profits from converting your bitcoins into ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
a decision is brave enough. If you think I am not the problem, but do not sell all of the bitcoin to buy ETH. Selling only in part, to be switched with the ETH. This seems like the prices have already begun to ETH creeping up again. End of the year reportedly will happen hikes, if it's true, you can harvest the advantages if investment at ETH.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Well, we can't tell what would happen to bitcoin, it would rise to moon again. So, there is no need to convert your bitcoin to Ethereum. But, you can definitely convert some of your bitcoin to Ethereum. Maybe 30 or 40 percent to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 121
It's always wise to spread investments over several assets (two at least), so converting some BTC portion to ETH would be rather reasonable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I suggest that you buy half of your bitcoin to Ethereum since both coins are potential and good for long term investment. Bitcoin however is superior but Ethereum have a better chance to get better profit than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
The best strategy is to hold both, i know there are a lot of btc haters and fudders . btc is by the far the biggest crypto both in terms of volume and use and it is going to remain the same for many many years, i think it will keep growing.

Best option is to hold both coins
I agree with your opinion. There are obviously a lot of Bitcoin haters, but the number of Bitcoin supporters like me and you outnumber them in a huge way. Bitcoin will always be the king of the cryptocurrency market according to me and will continue to rise in value steadily over time as its popularity grows with time which will help other coins like Ethereum surge along with it. Best not to convert any of your Bitcoin and HODL them for the long term.
Activity: 140
This question is like what stock questions to buy tomorrow. No one can be sure. But if I see from the media developments that cover the enthusiasm will bitcoin everywhere will create a very high demand.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
We have the same in mind right now.Its because I cant feel any upward movements in Bitcoin anymore.I don’t even know what’s holding its price.I think its better to invest ethereum now since it has a clearer future.Its my own opinion only but I think its for the best.Goodluck to us!
Pages:
Jump to: