Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 84. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Dont be so silly.BTC carries highest ROI than any other coin in coinmarketcap,keep this in mind.You can convert some portion of your BTC into ETH.ETH is another very solid coins and its price is increasing daily.Return is confirm in ETH.After BTC the most reasonable coin to invest is ETH,strong community,supported by many ICO but never convert all of your BTC into ETH.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Ethereum is shit... Easily manipulated by whales... And ongoing ico's ... Don't do it bro... There's 50% guaranteed profit when it comes to bitcoin
Activity: 17

This will depend on the reason why you bought BTC in the first place. I still believe, it is great to hold BTC, the only reason i would pick ETH will be because of ICO investing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
I think if you sell your bitcoins and buy ETH then you will be the winner. ETH is the future currency, which is now tirelessly developing and has to grow strongly. I think if I was in your place I would buy it!
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
If this is worth doing, then only some part of the change, but in no case all the bitcoins, because you yourself know the value of this coin, and beatcoin should be cherished.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It seems to me that now it is risky to keep everything only in the etherium. It is necessary to have in the portfolio both bitcoin and other alternative currencies - in the near future it is unclear what will start to grow earlier.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
its very hard to predict which will be more profitable,because both are very progressive and popular, top coins,So the choice is yours.I advice you to buy 50% ethereum or...consider my advice if you like the idea:Anyway, I personally trying to buy more and more cheap,unique altcoins such as zero coin,EOS,IOST,etc.(what about zero coin,it has a great potential and the mechanism of transactions,even just look at  fees,despite the fact we know that, everything depends on their pr managers and developers,So this is the future's project)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Investing in Ethereum is a good choice right now because they have some nice news lastly.
But in general, the hype in crypto is totally related to bitcoin and will influence on its price.So i wont suggest anything.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
You sell at loss? What's the reason why you want to convert your bitcoins to ethereum?
If there is no reason that you should do it then don't do it.
Bitcoin is more precious than ethereum so why you have to sell it?
Activity: 103
Some part is conceivable. I most likely would have done, quite recently all expect insane development rate Ethereum.
Activity: 295
Nope, hold on still. One of the rules of profitable trading - don't make extra movements while charts fall, cause you loose $ on exchange and withdrawals
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Not simple question. I think that conversations of half the Bitcoins to the Ethereum will be a very good idea. Or transfer 30% to Ethereum and 30% to NEO.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
It depends on what is the motivation behind it. ETH has more room to grow in the long term, but with BTC you can prevent having substantial losses when the alts dip hard, as its a store of value and doesn't fluctuate as much.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I can suggest you to convert 50% of your Bitcoin in Etherium. I think it is the best way to minimize risks in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Sorry to say, but if you compared as these two thing option, i would prefer still hold into Bitcoins rather convert to Ethereum. But, other alternative if you fell Bitcoin increasing so slow to makes profit then split your investment into some altcoin such as monero, siacoin, bitcoincash, ect, that has good recovery and fast increasing price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
it is good to hold bitcoin and etherum both have potential to grow and instead of comverting it is good to hodl both the coins
Activity: 221

I think you'd better keep it instead of having to convert it to ethereum. If you want to invest ethereum and you have capital, you better buy it with that capital. Currently the market price is down, it becomes your chance to buy it. Holding them both for the better, but the decision is yours.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
My suggestion is not to convert all bitcoin to ethereum. Bitcoin has great potential and worth holding on. Perhaps you can convert part of your bitcoin to Etherurm.
Activity: 98
Both are very good coins and father and mother of crypto world, but you have to wait for ETH growth may be this year end or next year end, who are all holding ETH will get good profit,
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
The best strategy is to hold both, i know there are a lot of btc haters and fudders now a days that keep saying that btc end is near bla bla but to be honest it is far from the truth btc is by the far the biggest crypto both in terms of volume and use and it is going to remain the same for many many years, i think it will keep growing.
Pages:
Jump to: