Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 19. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I never understood such questions, because the bounty is a project promotion process and it does not take as much time as it seems to you, so I think that you need to deal with such things in parallel in order to get more opportunities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I can not say that experienced in any investment and I think that it is best to start small, and the bounty just give the opportunity for such undertakings
Activity: 210
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

You know what this two os really great and a good source of income...  We all know that trading is really the best way to earn here in cryptocurrency unlike participating only in bounty campaign but if we talk about how safe it is.. I prefer participating in signature bounty campaign though we cannot really predict if it is safe but we must try it both..  
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Give me some suggestion!

Why not both? I mean you can do two things at the same time. And this is no problem. Moreover, it will make you more profitable than just doing a single job. Investing and bounties don't take you much time, so you can totally do them at the same time.

Activity: 392
Of course, the bounty company! You have no restrictions to participate in any company and you can earn a lot of money. Do not miss this chance
Activity: 644
I prefer the bounty because of his work for the campaign is very easy and it doesn't cost that much wear. And if one day I have a lot of money I would, of course, come into investing. The investment is the fastest way to get a lot of money.
Activity: 364
Give me some suggestion!
I personally prefer to do bounty campaign. by conducting a bounty campaign, I can learn a lot and understand a process of getting tokens. and the results can I make an additional investment on altcoin that I want to be a long-term investment.
Activity: 155
This depends greatly on your passion, and what you are good at, Most people i believe will incline to bounty campaigns  most of the times because there are little risks involved in Bounty, you can only be scammed and not get paid what was promised, but there is no monetary input that will be lost in the process. Short trm trading comes with a number of risks though there  are people wj will possibly want to chose Investment
Activity: 124
You work hard but do not lose money initially, bounty better a bit
Activity: 124
For me, there is a better chance of earning or gaining profit in trading. Put your money in coibs which has earned a lot of recognition in giving good profit. Try to devide your money on atleast 3 major coins. I think it would be better than bounty campaign because you already have some proofs that your investment is in good hands.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
If you have the capital and have the courage then short term trading is the right choice for you. But do not forget before you do short-term trading then you should learn the knowledge of trading with depth. Besides that, you also have to learn about implementing smart strategy in playing trading. In addition, you must also apply appropriate risk management to calculate every risk that you will suffer from every decision you take. Once you have enough capital knowledge and strategy then you can trade quietly and comfortably.
Activity: 726
actually I want to learn short time trading investment because we can just take profits every day, but I don't have enough courage for that
Activity: 224
As someone who was a beginner, I chose to follow a bounty campaign rather than a short-term trade. More bounty campaigns have a lower risk because we can run with ease and without capital. If short-term trading we have to be smart in reading profit opportunities and need a pretty good capital. if we experience fail, bounty campaign is not too harm us because we run a bounty campaign only with time and mind. While our short-term trading will suffer capital losses that will not return.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Give me some suggestion!

I suggest go for Bitcoin because it has the highest potential growth in the market today which supports many investors and different entities. We all know that the bitcoin are the pioneer of all the coins out there so no doubt that its market will significantly profitable in terms of day-trading or long-term investment, you just have to do it right in order now to lose everything.
Activity: 168
This of course you choose, but I prefer the company generosity, there you can earn more!
Activity: 145
If it is me, I will invest in low-priced coins, and $400 can invest in different altcoins. Once they increase in price, they can be sold immediately. I think this is the best choice.
Activity: 454
This actually depends on you as regards the experience you have had over time in cryptocurrency. If you have never done trading investment before, I would suggest you go for bounty campaign. This is because trading requires some knowledge and skills for you to make your desirable profit, but as far as bounty campaign is concerned, all you need is your time and attention being given to it. Even if the bounty campaign later fails, you do not have anything to loose except for a wasted time but for an investment that is not successful, that could affect you a lot because your fund was involved. Bounty campaign is a better option. You can make big profit from bounty campaign if you are determined particularly if you participate in signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 308
I would like to suggest you to join bounty campaign because in bounty there is have need for investment. You can earn money from bounty without any investment.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
I choose both, because you can earn more money by following both. because by following the bounty you'll still get the reward for free, and you can buy some coin for short-term trading to earn a daily profit
Activity: 434
Personally, I support the company's bounty, because there is no need to make any investments ...
Pages:
Jump to: