Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 20. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
I think that the bounty activity is a very good choice. At present, this market is still at a low point. Now there is no profit in investing, but the bounty task can benefit without investment, so I think you can use the bounty activity. profit.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
I recommend you to go on bounty campaigns but 2-3 months before they paid and sometimes there was a scam bounty campaigns so you need to read. if how to know if its a scam or not
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
This amount is quite small for earning on short-term investment. You should take part in the bounty to earn tokens and after that you can think about investing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

Some time ago I was quite actively involved in various bounty campaigns. However now long-term investments still seem to me profitable. I would still prefer to participate in bounty campaigns rather than short-term trading.

Honestly Participating in bounty campaign now a days is really hard to get reward, there are a lot of scam ico so before you join in bounty campaign you should research all you need to know about it.  Short term trading will be good depends on the coin you have.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Give me some suggestion!

Some time ago I was quite actively involved in various bounty campaigns. However now long-term investments still seem to me profitable. I would still prefer to participate in bounty campaigns rather than short-term trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Who has free money, I advise you to invest. But the choice of the project must be approached carefully.
If there is no money, then the choice seems to me obvious - participate in the bounty.
Activity: 142
If you want to do some trading you have to get better experience before it. I prefer to invested in any coins that would have high potential to giving a massive profit in the future, yes investment. Beside it doing some bounty campaign is enough to waiting the investment growing up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
With $ 400, I think you can buy some altcoin which have cheap price but have good potential and keep it lasting. In the meantime, you should participate in bonus campaigns to earn extra income.
Activity: 602
Give me some suggestion!
If you have the skills and ability to trade coins in the short term, then what prevents you from participating in bounty campaigns and is engaged in trade? So you will get more profit.
Activity: 756
i think i will go to bounty campaigns. I think if you read about the bounty and it team carefully and if the project is excellent then there you can earn more rewards. but short term investment is also good if you have proper knowledge about market.
It seems to me that the best choice from the very beginning is the Bounty Company. So you earn coins that you can trade on the exchange. And notice, while you do not invest your money from your home budget.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Give me some suggestion!

If you can do both, why not?
You do not use money to participate in bounty but you will make money from bounty. So you can use $ 400 to invest in a coin that you think has a future and potential to increase. So, make no mistake choosing a coin, do your own analysis of some coins you want to invest then take a decision that you think is right and will come a big advantage for you.
Activity: 420
i think i will go to bounty campaigns. I think if you read about the bounty and it team carefully and if the project is excellent then there you can earn more rewards. but short term investment is also good if you have proper knowledge about market.
Activity: 392
I prefer investing because in this case I have more control over my assets. But I prefer investing for a long-term. Short-term investment hasn't proven itself good, speaking from my own experience.
Activity: 182
Plenty of of the best campaigns are presently araising on the industry of artificial intelligence. Search look into these for good campaigns.
Activity: 126
Actually why can't you do both of it? Bounty campaigns do not need your investments, you can participate in it and also invest your 400$ in some promising altcoin or ICO wich you choose. However If you don't have ehought time for bounty participate you can only invest.

Short term trading investment and bounty campaign are both can be done easily and even in part time but the risky is when investing short term trading especially if mistakenly choose the unprofitable coins.
Activity: 439
I think it is better to do both. Such behavior can allow you to get maximum profit.  But remember to choose your bounty campaigns carefully in order not to get scammed.
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
Actually why can't you do both of it? Bounty campaigns do not need your investments, you can participate in it and also invest your 400$ in some promising altcoin or ICO wich you choose. However If you don't have ehought time for bounty participate you can only invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
now as it is terrible to invest in tokens - everywhere stagnant, all in anticipation. When the crypto market comes to life then you can invest
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I prefer the bounty campaign. there are more opportunities to adjust the time that you pay for studying the project. The greater advantage is the lack of the need to invest money.
Activity: 504
I always say that professionals with extensive experience in the crypto-currency market are already very successful at working intuitively. Such people feel practical What actions are best for them now or later. But if a person does not have enough knowledge, it is better to take up the Bounty of the company and simultaneously make investments or learn to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: