Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 109. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think its okay to buy etherium with all your money if you are not interested in crypto at all and want to just buy something, its better than buy some unknown coin or bitcoin right now.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
Yea 1k$ 100%  Wink
We hope it will be 2k$ at the end of 2018.
Activity: 113
My friend almost did something like that and hopefully I stopped him!
ETH went down and if he had bought he would be totally sruck and not able to cover most of his daily expanses!
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
There is a saying goes" Do not put all your eggs in one basket" for me try to follow this. Do not invest in one coin but try to invest in some other coins that has potential to boom in the future thus can give you huge profit. In investing we cannot be sure of the success so it is better to have many coins to invest rather than to focus in only one.
Activity: 28
I don't think you can go wrong with ETH as your go to coin.  After investment in ETH though I'd contribute a few of them to high potential projects and it they pop return the base back to ETH for long term holding.  
Activity: 56
I suggest you buy it but investing all the money will not be a right investment.It seems like the future will rise but there is no need to take a huge risk
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Ethereum is one of the best investing options in crypto right now, but you should never invest all of your money in one place only. Invest in Ethereum 30%-40% maximum of your initial bankroll.

Yes this is a good point. Whatever you buy, you want to spread it out at least a bit to be safe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If you want to invest all your savings completely, then think about Bitcoin. He looks more confident than Ether. The ether relative to Bitcoin is overrated, in my opinion
Activity: 343
Ethereum is one of the best investing options in crypto right now, but you should never invest all of your money in one place only. Invest in Ethereum 30%-40% maximum of your initial bankroll.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I think ethereum is a pretty safe bet, should be a good year, but personally I think it would be better to invest in NEO. There are some great NEO ico's coming and some are already over and it could easily go to 1k this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Although ethereum is a quite good investment I would suggest you not to go "all in" in any cryptocurrency because the market is simply too volatile. You should rather diversify your portfolio and invest in different coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

Hello. I think you can buy it. Ethereum is a stable coin based for ICO, it develops and is in demand. I think it's a good investment. Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
Not worth it spend all your money on coin ETH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
As of the moment ethereum price is going down. So I think it's a good buy at the present. But use only part of your money and purchase what's left with other digital currencies. It will be safer using this strategy.

Additionally it is never good and smart to invest all the money into anything, including Ethereum, which is sure is a very good currency. Just spend a part of the money you have — up to 35%, not more.
Activity: 308
Ethereum is a very good coin, but you should not spend all of money in Ethereum. Because more money should not spend in anyone coin.
Now you can make a long-term investment in ethereum, I think that in 2018 this crypto currency can cost $ 2,000 or more. Yes, I do not advise investing my last money, it's stupid.
Activity: 630
No matter how appealing and good vibes surrounding a coin or other asset,  never go all in  for any investment.  Investment terrain is very unpredictable and you can not say for sure that what you invest in will bring profit!, you may even lose everything.
Activity: 112
nope...
always diversivied

anyway for bear market now is always a good point for entry
but do it gradually, not all at once

remember for using ur money u can afford to lose

and hold for a year!
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
Ethereum is a very good coin, but you should not spend all of money in Ethereum. Because more money should not spend in anyone coin.
Activity: 14
Buy it on 20% of ur cash
Activity: 191
All crypto coins value is very unpredictable including ethereum. I suggest it's a good buy at the present. Ethereum is worth investing in, but I don’t suggest you to invest all your money. lso there are other good coins and tokens you can buy them in addition with ethereum.  Just make sure you know the risks that you are going to face.
Jump to: