Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 110. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think its more wise to invest in promising coin with low price at the moment right now, it will be more profitbale for u I think.
Activity: 574
Spread your all money in at least top 5 altcoins so that if the one coin fall down you still have 4. Don't concentrate in one coin only but yes I get your point  ETH has a very good value now and I guess it will rapidly increase again this year. But try to look other coin also that has potential or check the exchange market always so that you know the trending.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

Ethereum is a good investment,especially,that in this 2nd month of year 2018 that there's no more dropping of price value because of they said three consecutive correction of bitcoin.will if you look out in the website in coinmarket all digits turns to positve both bitcoins and altcoin especially ethereum the price will rise up again in the exchange  market and return to the spotlight of being a competitive coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com

Why not?...
Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrencies that supports the concept of smart contract, the quality of ethereum can`t be denied or doubted both trading and investment. Well this is what makes ethereum adopted by many famous ICO projects such as
Adblurb - MOONLITE
and so on.

In the past, many people recognized ethereum as the most ambitious coin, but I personally prefer to call it smart money, I judge it from the point of the system they had integrated into.

Hi ... moneytalks06 ...
Can you just shifting your money 50% to buy NEO, NEO is a strong and very potential coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I think 2018 will be really good for Ethereum. I think Ethereum will reach $ 3,000. Cool
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
When ethereum is worth only 200-300usd I can say yes you should but now you should buy btc because ethereum can 2x or 3x but btc at least 4x 5x till the summer
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
You can spend only the money you can allow yourself to spend. That is the first rule for crypto trading and trading in general
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

Putting all the eggs in one basket is not safe. Since the ethereum has good price now and back from old price, buy satisfied amount and be contented on the future profit. Getting too much will cause of greediness that turn to lose or nothing income.

The price is good now, and eth price has big improvement, me too I want to hold my token as ethereum cause the bitcoin now is down.
Activity: 70
Personally i believe in doing your own research and investing in projects that you're comfortable with. But i see your prediction was right and even came sooner than you anticipated. Imo I think Ethereum is a great investment!
Activity: 128

Buying ethereum might be a really good choice, but I don't think that it will be a good decision buying ethereum with all of money you have. It is a really promising and successful coin, but, in my opinion, focusing on just one coin is not logical.
Activity: 149
You should always go for bitcoin first when the price drops because bitcoin can give more profit than Ethereum. If you invest your money in Ethereum it is also a good for option because the current price is cheap and the Ethereum  journey is still long, so there are still many good opportunities. But if you can afford to buy bitcoin , it's very good because bitcoin can very quickly give more profit and is very popular than before. Also bitcoin prices always go up over time, so it's easier to make a profit.
Activity: 600
If you invest your money in enterium it is very good for us, because the current price is cheap, because the entreium journey is still long, so there are still many good opportunities. and if you can afford to buy bitcoin for us, it's very good too, bitcoin very quickly get more profit, because bitcoin is very popular than before. Because bitcoin prices always go up over time, so it's easier to make a profit.
Activity: 46
Ethereum has a good potential. It is for you to decide if your going to invest all of your money in one coin. Just make sure you know the risks that you are going to face.
Activity: 125
It is never a smart move to buy only one coin, always try to buy a couple of coins to full your portfolio. Ethereum is a great coin with lots of usability and potential, the price of it might rise a lot. Whereas you can also buy other altcoins that are in top 20.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
this could happen because the price of bitcoin volatile,but if you want to buy better don't buy ethereum everything because there is still a lot of altcoin a nice addition to ethereum like bitcoin, cash and bitcoin to the gold,try to buy some altcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
i will be good if you  diversify your investments and buy other altcoins to minimize the risks. Ethereum is valuable and it is expected to go up soon, but there is always some risk as the price is volatile. Also there are other good coins and tokens you can buy them in addition with ETH.
I agree with the fact that you need to diversify your investments, it is very important to reduce the chance of failure. I like ethereum, and now it grows after a strong market fall, but you need to invest in other promising coins besides it. Wink
Activity: 169
It's up to you bro, maybe yes, because everything can change even the price of ethereum ,it is good to investment, but it's depend on your ability to take risks. However, a proper knowledge, you're trying to get involved in matters of eth is a plus point but one last thing as a friendly reminder, please do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
 i will be good if you  diversify your investments and buy other altcoins to minimize the risks. Ethereum is valuable and it is expected to go up soon, but there is always some risk as the price is volatile. Also there are other good coins and tokens you can buy them in addition with ETH.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
its all up to you if you are ready to face the risk when bitcoin price goes up.
but its price as of now is only 800$ so you might earn profit when its price rises again up to 1k$.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

I do not regret that the ethereum will not regret investing in. I must definitely invest all the money in the same place but I do not find it right to have alternative choices
Jump to: