Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 111. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Definitely no. Ethereum might be if not the best crypto but it doesn't require to have all your money being used up just to be invested right away. Even a small portion of your savings can be enough already in investing with any crypto. The best feature of any crypto is that it doesn't require you to have a large initial investment for you to start up...
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
ETH is worth investing in, but I don’t suggest you to invest all your money. Always invest the money you can afford to lost, otherwise it is going to create unnecessary stress and problems in your life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
As of the moment ethereum price is going down. So I think it's a good buy at the present. But use only part of your money and purchase what's left with other digital currencies. It will be safer using this strategy.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
you can invest in ethereum with all your money.this year will be a good year,and you can get handsome amount of profit.but there are some other good coins also.you can try these coins.investing in one coin will be riskier than investing in different coins.but hopefully ethereum price is upward. so it is best time to make investment in ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
All crypto coins value is very unpredictable including ethereum. Most of them are volatile and can change anytime. Although ethereum is doing great in the market today and its value is very high, it's not advisable to invest all your money in ethereum or any other coin.  It can increase rapidly or it can go the other way around. If you invest all your money in one coin, there's a chance you'll get a high profit or you might also lose all your money if the price drops.
Activity: 434
This is your personnel decision on how to spend your money,but since you have seek for other opinion i will advice you to spread your investment do not put all your egg in one basket.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Etherium strong coin you can invest all in.
From one side if prices fall all market going down.
Diversify actual when you invest in new coins when you dont know what will be with this coins in the future
Activity: 42

For myself I will not put all my money into 1 coin itself. It too risky, I will divide by 3-5 coin. May I will buy 30% of my fund as bitcoin, 30% Ethereum and 30% good altcoin with strong team. And lastly 10% for ico. This are my advice and invest at your own risk.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Spending all the money on one coin as for me it's a bit silly and too risky to better though to invest in a few altcoins than in one and it will be more profitable
Technically it was not advisable though ethereum is considered as second to the highest valued kind of cryptocurrency because of course there still so much factors to consider especially the risks that you may take when you put all your money with one kind of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69

Sometimes, it really depends on the confidence level of each individual of where and when he will invest. So if you are confident to invest all your money to ETH, go ahead. But to many, they will split it up to other altcoins.
true we already have some different attitude and characteristic for so better to may depends for as a people person to be where they may have to take the opportunity for what they have to do for.
NH
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
ah, i never buy it if i have much money. i will collecting eth or other altcoin via campaign.
if you have more patient its ok, but if you easy to get panic its dangerous. because crypto price is not stable.
invest in other altcoin is good, but first you must learn more about that ico, so you are not wrong if choose it
Activity: 168
If you have a lot of money to invest in crypto, don't invest on ethereum only, there are still a lot of cryptocurrencies out there that also make sense
Activity: 182
Just invest the amount you can afford to lose. Its performance may be good now but it still have the possibility to fail. You may earn lesser than what you expect or you may lose all. You may also invest to different altcoin. But if you are confident enough then you may. But for me, I will never go all in. I may invest some in crypto then invest the remaining in the real world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
I would never go all in. Only put money in crypto you are comfortable to loose. I invested 10 % of my money in crypto, so I won't get hurt if the market completely crashs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Sometimes, it really depends on the confidence level of each individual of where and when he will invest. So if you are confident to invest all your money to ETH, go ahead. But to many, they will split it up to other altcoins.
Do not buy one coin with all of your money, i repeat, do not! The reason behind it is because when you put all your money into one coin you have put all of the pressure on yourself on that one coin, if you on other hand redestribute into 4,5 coins 20% each, than your losses wouldnt hurt so bad and would balance out themselves
Activity: 66

In my own opinion, if you really have a huge amount of money then you should invest on bitcoins rather than ethereum because the grow of btc is much faster than ethereum and you can earn your profit immediately in just a few months.

I think the btc crash really scared and put a lot of people off of btc. From ~$15k to $8k, must be scary.
From almost 20, man...Was once
Activity: 66
I have an ethereum and today I do not even know what to do - to sell while the high price, and wait a couple of months. Roll Eyes
But in general, I think the investments in the ethereum are payback

In my own opinion, if you really have a huge amount of money then you should invest on bitcoins rather than ethereum because the grow of btc is much faster than ethereum and you can earn your profit immediately in just a few months.

I think the btc crash really scared and put a lot of people off of btc. From ~$15k to $8k, must be scary.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Jump to: