Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 113. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Buying "some" Ethereum sure is a good idea atm. I believe it has a good to huge potential over this year.

Buying (anything) with "all your money" is never a good idea  Wink .

Diversify, diversify, diversify.

Oh and don't place money you're not ready to loose ..
True, if you put your money in just one investment, I guess that's also not a good strategy, even though ethereum does have a very good potential
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Buying "some" Ethereum sure is a good idea atm. I believe it has a good to huge potential over this year.

Buying (anything) with "all your money" is never a good idea  Wink .

Diversify, diversify, diversify.

Oh and don't place money you're not ready to loose ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think the optimal coin for investment is ethereum. Because thousand dollars a start, I believe it will grow
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Yes, ethereum does have tremendous potential this year, and I think it is also very suitable for the long term. but little advice from me. do not invest in one place, it will close the other profit options
Ethereum value still have lots of potential though it's a little bit expensive now but it still worth having, invest in all potential coins as much as possible, hold until it reaches its full development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Buying ethereum is actually a good idea. Investing here may help us earn a lot of profit. It is having a really good feedback from investors. Also, data will never lie and ethereum's data shows that it really have a good potential. But well, it is wise not to buy it with all of your money. Just buy what you are capable of using. Just left something for yourself. It may be really good but it is also possible that it will fail. So it is better to have a plan b than just sticking with only one option.
Activity: 900
Yes, ethereum does have tremendous potential this year, and I think it is also very suitable for the long term. but little advice from me. do not invest in one place, it will close the other profit options
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
ETH is not going up for so long instead of growing is going down. So i will not suggest you to invest all your money in Ethereum. You can invest a part of your money in ETH and other you can but some other Alt coin which will be profitable you in short period of time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Buying Ethereum is the best investment but making all your investment in single coin is never a good idea. ETH is the most trusted and promising coin holding the second highest market capitalization, acting as a leader among all altcoins. But all money in one coin may be a risky investment, though long term investment in ETH will never turn to loss.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

Early 2018 Ethereum coins were down, from $ 1200 to $ 950. By 2017 Ethereum coins have already reached $ 1600. Mid 2018 ethereum will be pumped back at $ 1,600 or more. I think if you want to buy it you can hold it until mid year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes your prediction is correct that at the beginning of 2018 ethereum touches the price of about $ 1000 more, but now it has dropped to $ 896. If you buy ethereum in early December 2017 and sell again in early 2018 you get a lot of profits. So believe me the feeling you have, sometimes what we believe can be the truth in the future.

Despite promising ethereum, don't make investment with all of your money in one coin. This is not a true thing to do. Always divide your budget and collect several coins. This is better in terms of less risk.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy

If you want to focus on ethereum then I suggest you should buy but maybe for only %80 of your total money. Don't invest them all and make sure you still have extra just to be ready for some unknown circumstances or sudden opportunity in the market, Ethereum is truly a good choice though..
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
i think you should not ALL of money because all eggs should not be put in the same basket. I think you can do risk distribution.
Activity: 364
Eth is a very promising coin, I also believe in its growth this year. but if we talk about the right strategy on the market, then I would not invest all my money in just one coin, I would divide my asset into several parts and buy different coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Not advisable. Remember the golden rule in investing, "Never invest more than you can afford to lose". Due to some unexpected circumstances, your entire crypto portfolio become worthless, you’d be fine financially still. It would upset you of course, but it wouldn’t be disastrous or anywhere close. When you’re investing in cryptocurrency, it is important to start small, once you're already used to the process of investing and safely storing your cryptos, then you can start to level up to bigger sizes.
Think twice and invest smartly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
you can buy three or four best altcoins after proper study and hold them for long term to get better results.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
I think it is a good idea and we all can buy in more because the price is low. And in few days or months the price will go up again. Then we can make more profit than we have expected.
Activity: 266
When the ico is hot and the market is better, it is recommended to buy eth. Eth is sure to go up a lot when the market is good, but now I don't recommend buying eth, the market is not hot, and it is not recommended to buy.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This is not a good idea,if you are going to invest it in one coin,one big dip in ethereum you will be rekt that you wont recover from.
It's up to you if you will pull all your money in Ethereum it is on your own good, but I think it's too risk
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Yes ETH reached 1k dollars this year round and maybe it will rise up more than that amount. For me I will invest bitcoin and ETH for now because bitcoin is very low today and maybe in the next month it will rise up and up. Eth is also good for a long term investment.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
No, Because if do show all and price down you will feel so terrible and maybe cut loss to lose 30% or more.
Jump to: