Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 115. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Buying Ethereum is a good idea and can be a good investment as you hold it; but buying Ethereum with all of your money is not a good idea. The value of Ethereum  is increasing but it is still not stable; so for me, it is not necessary to invest all of your money in Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
it is easy to say Ethereum will have a very successful year in 2018, but buying ETH will all of your money is not a very wise idea, we can never sure what will happen to ETH in the end of 2018, never just focus on just one side, we must always have a second plan to split money in many altcoins to maximize the profit and safer too.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Why not, as we can see quickly increased last year there is no doubt to buy eth. Altcoins has this year's potential because its value is getting higher except this one but just waiting for a few weeks will rise again just finish the Chinese new year and everything will be fine. Keep buying et and hold it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
investing in different altcoins is much better rather than investing all of your money in ethereum alone. but it's up to you because it is your own money. good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
I see a sense of optimism inside you that is so strong, but if you want to invest in ethereum better set aside money for your important needs. We do not know in the future whether the price of ethereum will increase or even be destroyed, so my advice is better to leave your money in case to deal with events you do not want.
Activity: 51
In my opinion ETH has grown quite a lot so far and also that is not that smart to put all your eggs in one basket Wink
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Why not, it is a good investment anyway but better to be more wise regarding investing in one coin. There are many good coins that needed your attention. You can add them too in your portfolio.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Never invest more than what you can afford to lost. It is better not to go all in.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Yes, buy ethereum but no, do not buy with all your money. I think that ethereum's stability is much better than any cryptocurrency, but I also think it is too much, and too dangerous to put every fortune into something like that. Manage your budgeting because what else will you have if ever ethereum's value falls down?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Ethereum future is clear now it worth more than 1k  growing smoothly and stable, this year eth will show the same result that bitcoin gained last year I believe. there are a lot  of  massive projects  are upcoming so lets  wait  and  see and  HODL
Activity: 13
Merit: 3
I dont quite understand why people are asking to buy every coin with all their money,first thats a terrible idea to put all the eggs into one basket,theres a lot of good altcoins in the market and you just need to do some research so you can find which coin is worthy investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
no dought etherium will be the coin of 2018.these days while bitcoin falling below 10000 usd eth could maintain some where stable around 1000.that is the sign of the new king.im sure it will have more up momentum than bitcoin in this year.so its really good thing to invest on etherium.but not all your money.always dont invest all f your money for single coin.i recommend you to buy altacoins from half.keep half of your funds as etherium.
best plan sugested by me
1.50% for ETH
2.25% for coins
3.25% for icos
 always keep in mind you should invest and choose only cheep undervalued good projects like tron,ripple,sia coin ect.also dont invest in scam icos.always do proper research before investing on ico.if you are a newbie and if you dont have clear idea how to do a research please always get your seniors opinion before invest on a ico.i would like to introduce some good icos.cvproof/daneel/wepower
goodluck
Activity: 364
Never put all of your money in just one coin, you should manage to split it into 70/30 in favor of bitcoins. Then split the 30 percent into coins you think will probably rise in the future, one example of that is ethereum that slowly increasing and having a name in cryptocurrency. In this way you can earn money in the future without losing all of your capital because of the bitcoin you hold. And when the time comes that the potential coin you bought become a successful coin you will realise the decision you've made is right.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I would not suggest to invest all the money, but this was good time to buy. Now it is to hodl, neither buy, nor sell
I'm also suggesting not to invest all your money in Ethereum. Though, ethereum is a good coin, don't use all your money to buy Ethereum. You can buy some and hold it until price increases.
Activity: 378
if you want why not but still i prefer to half some of my income or profit to invest it to other long term coins so if the eth fail to pump i do have other coins to wait for that pump and get the profits
Activity: 280
If you want to keep all you bankroll in only one coin, then Ethereum is a good choice. I would say the best) But there are also many other interesting and solid coins to invest. So i guess it makes sense to consider them as well. Also you can think about investing in some promising ICOs. But of course you should do it very attentively and choose only the most solid and with the biggest potential.
Activity: 224
Do not invest all your money in one coin. I advise you to divide your deposit and invest it in several coins. so it will be correct. Ephyrium is a good coin for investing and they have strong plans for 2018. But this is a crypto currency market. Anything can happen here.
Activity: 190
I would not suggest to invest all the money, but this was good time to buy. Now it is to hodl, neither buy, nor sell
Activity: 182
Your choice of altcoins is a good one but buying ethereum with all your money is not a sound investment as you have no fallback when ethereum price drop. With cryptos you can never really predict whether your choice of coins is a viable one so to minimized your losses and to have a good chance of profit try to diversify your investment into various altcoins like putting a portion of it into bitcoin or neo (my choice) in that way you have an insurances that if one of your investment fails then you still have a chance to get it back as you have  investment on other coins.
Activity: 85
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

Buying Ethereum, I agree, but with all your money, I don't. I mean, it is only one thousand dollars we're talking about here. Although it is big money, but not as big if you are talking about investments. Then, I would say that it would be better to use the money and buy some low priced coins, maybe those priced lower than $1 or up to $3. This way, you could get more assets for less instead of giving it all out to Eth which is one of the high tier and valued coins in the cryptomarket. In this market, like most people say, diversity is key because you have more assets to use instead of just focusing on one.
Jump to: