Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 114. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
Yes your prediction is correct that at the beginning of 2018 ethereum touches the price of about $ 1000 more, but now it has dropped to $ 896. If you buy ethereum in early December 2017 and sell again in early 2018 you get a lot of profits. So believe me the feeling you have, sometimes what we believe can be the truth in the future.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
thats right be positive always think that it will get higher and higher everyday dont think etherium ill be losing all of your money
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
This is a very good move when the bitcoin's price goes back to its previous support levels which is $8k or worst $5k if these two levels are broke surely it will go back to $1k and thats the end of bitcoin,probably investors are waiting for it to happen so they can switch to ethereum,so if you go all in with ethereum you will be greatful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
$ 1000 to increase the price of ethereum is very easy and now it is achieved, I am optimistic if the price ethereum can touch $ 3000 by the end of 2018 and maybe it can be achieved because the price of ethereum is currently very good and stable like bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
it all your choose, crypto-currency is self opinion. but is advisable to think twice before making all decision, for me i will not advise any body to invest all his or her money in ethereum because when it moon it will be a rejoice-full moment, what about if it dump? 
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS

Don't put all your money in one basket. Buying crypto is risky but putting all your money in just one crypto is crazy. We don't exactly know what future brings.
As of the moment ethereum price is going down. So I think it's a good buy at the present. But use only part of your money and purchase what's left with other digital currencies. It will be safer using this strategy.
Activity: 104
Be smart.  Diversify. Watch for market trends.  Don’t buy near an all time high.  Don’t sell near a long term low.  Markets move in cycles.  Learn to recognize and use them to your advantage. 
Activity: 154
Ethereum will be definetely $10k but you should diversify to at least 3-4 coins. There are such good coins in the market
Merit: 17
It is the most stable coin that i've ever seen. That is why ETH is in rank 2 they are the most efficient blockchain and i don't have any problem with their system i'm holding it since last 2 years ago.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
I do not think it's a good idea to invest all your money in Crypto currency. Yes, Ethereum is a good stable coin. But this is a risk from which no one is immune. Invest in the stock exchange requires only the money with which you are ready to part. But this is just my opinion.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
It is interesting how eth holds 1,000 in these dips. I have hopes for the utility and mobility of eth in the future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
it's up to you if you've analyzed and predict for the future profitable for long-term investment why not, it's good in my opinion if the future is very profitable for you in investing
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Your prediction is really happen. Because the price of ethetrum now is $1100. You can buy only ethereum with your extra money because even this coin is show good performance last few months they have possibility the price will decrease.

Don't invest all your money to one altcoin because if the rice decrease you big capital for sure better to invest only you can afford to lose.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think ETH will grow and will cost more than $2.5k before the end of 2018. ETH is good option to invest for long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
If I were you I would not put all my money in Ethereum. Of course, Ethereum is very promising, but I think it would be wiser to invest in several different coins.
Activity: 425
It is not easy to answer your question, because the industry of crypto-currency is very unpredictable. Experts are cautiously approaching attempts at accurate forecasting.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
The last time i went all-in i got herpies, never go all in
Activity: 287

Do not all your money invested for ethereum. But try to invest in bitcoin. I believe that ethereum has potential but does not need all your money invested for ethereum. Bitcoin also has great potential. So try to share some of your investment. And do not invest on a single coin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Buy with the money which you are willing to invest and also don't keep only in one but invest in two .
But eth is the best option if you are willing to keep in one.
Jump to: