Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 116. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I think it is a bad idea. After all, you can not buy one project for all your money because this is the law of the trader. To increase the probability of your success, you will need to divide your deposit into several projects
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
You should always increase your ethereum portfolio. Ethereum businesses will never die. There are 1000s of upcoming projects. And  it will drive ethereum price to very high levels, always.
But I do not think putting all the money into Ethereum because that's not sensible. It's like we can never put all our eggs in one basket, and we have to keep some seeds for ourselves, and we can stay until the next time we join them again. Investment needs to be rational.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I do not approve of having Ethereum for every one of your money. Because Cryptocurrency is a type of money that we can not give a definite decision. If it is possible to risk it, Ethereum does not have to pay for it. At present, the current market comes from 70% to 90% of the new Release Token in Ethereum blockchain. So the demand for Ethereum will increase in future. Sametimes ETH price will up to 10$k in 2020. Cool
Activity: 98
You should never invest all in crypto. But for sure you should invest some.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi, buddies

i think is better  you buy half from your money...

Don't wast large amount for your investation..

There many kind of coins or another investation . But  it's just my opinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
if I have that amount, I will divide that amount into some investment. if there are 2 coins options, then i will use the money for eth and bitcoin investment. because these 2 coins have good prospects in the future. eth price's in few  months have increased significantly. so it is pretty good for investment options.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

I already read this topic before. im just wondering what happen to this person, is he already get his profit to his investment in etherium or he back out in investing in etherium last December. i cant find what is the outcome of his investment is he busted because of the wrong decision.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Do not spend all of your investments on just one coin though. Really, that could be the biggest risk you will ever take. Put some on coins that you know are safe to invest to like bitcoin, the price changes are not that significant but at least you know you will not lose all of your investments. Then put some on the coins that you think are for short term investments only.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
I think you should buy etherium to start trading, not have to buy with all your money, just half of your money is also good, so I suggest to buy and start trading.
This is good advice, but not for everyone. Not everyone can successfully trade. There are other start-ups. For example, bought and hold. Of course, it is better to consult a professional investor
Activity: 490
I think you should buy etherium to start trading, not have to buy with all your money, just half of your money is also good, so I suggest to buy and start trading.
Activity: 504
For me, it's not. EOS and Cardano has much potential than Eth. The reason only reigned for so long in the second spot because it does not have any competition but now it has And either eos or cardano will take it's place.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
We can only predict the price but anything can be happen in the future, so to minimize the risk much better put your money in more than 1 coin, maybe 50% for ETH and other 50% for other coin like DASH, WAVES, NEO,XLM. Fluktuasion of crypto is very high so the risk also high so you should be have enough risk management to reduce it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
It is better not to spend all your money on investment, spend some of them in the etherium and another you can and leave or invest in something else but to spend all the money is a huge risk
Activity: 296
Ethereum is the bes altcoin now. The price has gone up and down, still it has stabilized around $1100. The price of ether is staying strong and it is upon you whether to buy or not. More people are trading with ether right now and if this increasing demand continues we can see ethereum back at its record highs and reach $3k before next year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
I saw the future too) And I made my predictions in Nov 2017, that ETH will be more than 1000$ at the beginning of 2018. And I know that it will encrese in 2-3 times in the end of current year. So, yes, you should buy it for all your money  Grin lol
Investing all your possessions into a coin is not advisable because the risk is very much if the coin fails unfortunately you will lose it all though Ethereum is a very good altcoin and can invest in long term. You should divide your assets into two or three parts to reduce the risk of investing. You can get a piece of your assets to invest in the ICO, which is currently a sustainable investment trend.
Activity: 327
you need to buy eth, but not with all your money, Maybe 50% from your money is better and use 50% for anothers
now eth price already touch 1K USD, just like your predictions,,
Activity: 54
I think you should buy with all the money, even sell the car and make a gallon that is a subcooling unit with a bitcoin.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
You should always increase your ethereum portfolio. Ethereum businesses will never die. There are 1000s of upcoming projects. And  it will drive ethereum price to very high levels, always.
Activity: 73
I saw the future too) And I made my predictions in Nov 2017, that ETH will be more than 1000$ at the beginning of 2018. And I know that it will encrese in 2-3 times in the end of current year. So, yes, you should buy it for all your money  Grin lol
Activity: 175
If you are willing to take the risk you can spend all your money in ethereum. But consider also all the suggestions here so that in the end you will not regret anything.
Jump to: