Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 112. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I can't imagine going all in with all of your money on anything is ever a good idea lol. Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Spending all the money on one coin as for me it's a bit silly and too risky to better though to invest in a few altcoins than in one and it will be more profitable
Activity: 46
Depends on what you expect from this investment. All in all ETH is one of the most stable coin now, so it should give good profits in the next years.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
Yes, ethereum does have tremendous potential this year, and I think it is also very suitable for the long term. but little advice from me. do not invest in one place, it will close the other profit options
Ethereum value still have lots of potential though it's a little bit expensive now but it still worth having, invest in all potential coins as much as possible, hold until it reaches its full development.
For me just half of your money not all because its risky when you put all and its not good idea. Maybe you should have plan to your money, divide your money in buying ethereum and the other for your saving. But its up to you if you want to take the risk by putting all your money or just half your money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
You could have invested your money to buy ethereum but you'd better invest in an ICO project. because with it you can get more profit. Example you are investing in Policypal Network that has great potential for profit.
Activity: 308
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
I don't think it is a good idea. If we want to make more money and avoid losing too much money, we need to split our money to make our investment more safe.
Activity: 117
Merit: 19
Do not put all the money in a coin, we have to spread the risk of eggs in a basket is a risky act.
I don,t prefer that you should put all your money in one altcoin. Distribute it in different altcoins and prefer buying then.
Activity: 213
Don't do that, that was bad idea, in crypto which it is full of volatility, so never buy and sell all in.
Just buy and sell step by step, no one can predict on price.

Even when ICO said they will make the price gonna reach 5$ in the next month, its just their trick to make people buy
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
btc and eth and waves are really good investment currently. i also bought this 3 with the current dip
Activity: 224
Putting all the money in one coin is a bad idea. You always need to diversify the risks. And the etherium is a good coin. And in 2018 it will cost a minimum of $ 2000. They have many plans for 2018. And this will have a good effect on the price of the coin.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
You should not buy ethereum with all of your money, don't put it all in one coin, split some of your money in a coin with high potential, good projects, like Ripple.
Activity: 101
I don't think is a good idea because we had better not put all of our money into one coin to be safe. WE WON;T lose all of our money in one time.We may earn more  ioney with more coins.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
its all up to you.
but for me i dont buy ethereum, because its too high for me even if you convert it on usd. if btc price goes up and your eth was converted to bitcoin im sure its price will drop unless its price goes up as well.
so its all up to you, just believe on your decisions.
If you are sure then continue, all nothing is impossible. We know the evidence by looking at the bitcoin struggle.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
You can not buy crypto if you are not ready to lose this money. only beginners are willing to invest all their property
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I do not think it's a good idea to buy Ethereum for all your money. Of course, ETH is worth buying, because ETH is a very, very stable coin that holds its positions very strongly, but still I think it's not worth buying only ETH.
Activity: 53
dam people do not comment on this topic. im already upset ether was 350-400$ when i make this topic and i didn't buy.  Lips sealed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Putting all your funds on one card is always a bad idea. Of course there is a chance that you will earn a lot but just the same you can lose a lot too. Even tough, I am a big Ethereum enthusiast, yet I would not put my all money only in one coin. The best option (also from the educational point of view) is to make market research and find a few coins from different groups (like in top 10 / top 50), which you believe have potential and invest in them propotionally. As someone wrote before, diversity is a key here!
Activity: 5
Probably ETH price will go to the moon, but I won't put all my eds in one basket... if you get what I mean... Wink
Jump to: