Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 16. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
 I can't place all eggs in one basket good luck if you will do that but I highly recommend you to diversify for less risk good luck with your investments Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This type of investment is very risky. We will not discuss the future of Ethereum for the time being. In this way, a single investment is very risky. You should diversify your investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
although now this etherum is decreasing and you have a lot of money you do not have to buy etherum with all your money because even if buy a small amount of etherum if the high price must be profit and we stay be patient to hold.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
You can do it if you want and if it will not affect too much for your daily life. A lot of people out there sell everything they need to invest in cryptocurrency and it's crazy if you act like that. You just have to invest the amount of idle money you have. If you are planning to invest then first you are looking for an established company to participate in a Token Sales where you can make a quick profit. Invest some of your money in Altcoin's high potential. And then invest the remaining amount as a long-term investment in Ethereum.
Activity: 276
You can buy any coins but choose the best coin, ethereumnis one of the best.  You can buy an ethereum but do not buy all of your money.  Try to invest it in some coins not only with ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
No
Don’t buy Etherum will all you money
Etherum is soft weak and unstable
It reacts badly to bearish market

You are better off keeping your money in bitcoin or usdt
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
In any Investment opportunity, the rule of thumb is diversification. Do not put all your eggs in just one basket. As always, it is best to diversify your investment. But if your willing to lose all your money in just one token, you may do so. Better to at least diversify at around 5 tokens at least. Goodluck and God bless mate. Cheers.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
i don't know why people are talking a lot about Ethereum in the last 3 days
but i recommend that you don't put all your eggs in one basket
people are talking about ETH now because they want to hype. Recently eth price is so peaceful, without apparent growth, no matter BTC is 8k or 7k. Time to hype.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
i don't know why people are talking a lot about Ethereum in the last 3 days
but i recommend that you don't put all your eggs in one basket
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Putting all of your money in a coin even though it as donmianceove the altcoins would not be a good move because in a volatile situation and especially if the market is bleeding too any coin has the probability of a prolonged delay in recovery weakening your portfolio value

Splitting money is the best way, it just secure your $$$ in more than one coin, it could give more income and in the same time it could just reduce amount of money that we lose.
Activity: 56
 Putting all of your money in a coin even though it as donmianceove the altcoins would not be a good move because in a volatile situation and especially if the market is bleeding too any coin has the probability of a prolonged delay in recovery weakening your portfolio value
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
You don't need to buy the Ethereum with all the money you have. I think it's better you buy with 50% of your money. And with a 50% more you can buy Altcoin the other. That way you will have an advantage. And it's really great opportunities because the price of Altcoin also continues to grow.
Activity: 29
I think buying Ethereum is a great choice.The future of Ethereum will be great.I think the price of Ethereum this year will cross $2000.Because investing in Ethereum will be more profitable.
Activity: 350
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Now your prediction is wrong 'cause ETH costs less than half of $1000. But there 5 months left in 2018 and if you predict one more time and do it well so IMHO we will again get Eth >= $1000.
But be kind don't predict it before BTC really starts to grow up to $ 20 000 and more and do not forget to anmounce your prediction here! Thanx in advance and profit to us all!!! Amen. :)3
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Ethereum is a nice and promising coin for the future, with the support of hundreds of tokens it is certain that the use of bitcoin will never die, but putting all the money on ethereum is too risky because there is always a shock in crypto investment including ethereum.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
Too risky for me to put all your money..first the market is not stable on green..but you can invest half of your money just try to hold some ethereum then wait till the price goes up..
Yes risky indeed. It is always advised by almost all the monetary economists to invest in multiple assets and not in a single asset especially in crypto market because you cannot trust the market. The element of uncertainty is way too high because of the price volatility and intervention by the government or Whales. Better keep it a diversified by investing your money in more than one crypto. Explore the market top ten coins and you will find good coin to invest in along ETH.
Activity: 392
I would say that you should split your investment into several coins.
Ethereum is one of the best investments for long term, you can buy it with 25-30% of your money, no one knows what happens next in crypto market.
Activity: 434
if you can do market analysis and have confidence, you can use all the money to buy Ethereum. sometimes it is necessary for investors to test their luck and be patient. investing in a long-term investment without panic certainly leads us to step into wealth.

Investing all the money in one coin only is the worst strategy that you can use only. What if exactly the alt you chose will fall drastically? Although I believe that Ethereum will gain, it is better to buy several different coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
You should not take too much risk and buy one coin for your entire capital. It is very dangerous. Despite the fact that Eth is a very strong coin, you can not do this.
Activity: 154
knowledge is everything so do not take decisions even though it is the best choice like etherum even bitcoin though because the world of crypto is varied coin and tokens emerging hence there are many things you can invest with your money for altcoin potentially you may get big advantage if you are smart enough in researching coin
Pages:
Jump to: