Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 39. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I don't see why not. ETH should reach that mark in 6mnths or a year.
Although I wouldn't put all of my money on one coin.
it's very risky. if you really want to invest, do not use all your money for it, because sometimes the result is not like what we want. so, to avoid disappointment, use as little as possible.

I agree, you shouldn't invest all of your money into one single coin, that's a disaster waiting to happen. But in my opinion investing in ETH, among other coins, is a good thing to do now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Will be nice for you to split your money into 2 or more different altcoins, now alot of competitor of ethereum and those coin also has better future         
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Grow with the flow.
Never, never buy any crypto with all your money. I'm invested in 10+ coins since december and have yet to see my initial investment amount to be reached. I invested quite some money after the bull run in January and since then it only went down. I still firmly believe in crypto so I'm not worried, it just takes iron hands and patience but I believe I will make some profits in the coming months. But investing all of your money is very unwise, even more so when you put it all in one single crypto. Check your budget and what you can afford to lose, do you research to see which projects you think will have good potential for growth and invest in multiple coins to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
I think this is not very rational. If you put all the money into the encryption market, I think this is a very dangerous thing. The encryption market is a long-term investment market and you can invest in a part of it.
Activity: 112
Ethereum is one of the strongest tokens of the crypto market. Investing makes sense. But, if you get Altcoin and the market is moving, you might make more sense if you translate Eth. Also Altcoin to be invested should be well researched.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

Ethereum is a good investment but you should think before you make investment. You should not put all of your money because it is risky decision. Try to manage and budget your money well.
Activity: 350
too rash solution in my opinion, even if the prices were at the proper level, but their fluctuations do not give confidence if you are investing such an amount
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

it's very risky. if you really want to invest, do not use all your money for it, because sometimes the result is not like what we want. so, to avoid disappointment, use as little as possible.
Activity: 238
u’ll make a mistake.  Hold your money in few alts so u’ll have much more chances to replay with that situation
Activity: 140

Activity: 95
Investing in ETH is right at any time, especially in a bear market like this.

The situation may have changed, but I think Ethereum still has the same qualities.
All the coins are cut more than half the price, and this is a good time to make up for what you've missed.

The market continues to swing, and the trend on Altcoin alternates. But maybe Ethereum still has its own place in almost all our portfolio. Probably not at the beginning of the year, but this time it looks like you should update again.
Activity: 87
Probably ETH price will go to the moon, but I won't put all my eds in one basket... if you get what I mean Grin
Activity: 90
Never ever go all-in in one investment. Learn to diversify your investments and in all of your investments, put only the money you can afford to lose so that it will not be painful if you will lose all that money.
Activity: 224
Yes, maybe, if you have the courage to join the investment program with eth, then I think we will succeed later. ETH can make you high profit in the future, now is the best time for you to buy into.
Activity: 252
the ethereum crypto currency world was heavily influenced by the bear season and the value fell. The low price of eth for new investors is a tremendous opportunity.
Activity: 280
The future is impossible to say. But I hope the things you say are true. If you invest, you should not invest in what you have and should not invest only Ethereum. You should divide your investment into potential currencies, such as Bitcoin ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I guess your prediction about eth is right. But it happen only in a short period of time. I believe in the first quarter of 2018. But now, eth is down to 400-500 dollar. So I suggest to buy eth and other altcoin that have a potential to compete to btc and eth when crypto become stable again.
Activity: 83
if you are very sure if ethereum will reach $ 1k in 2018 then buy before you are late but if ethereum does not reach 1k in 2018 then you have to be patient so you can get many benefits
Pages:
Jump to: