Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 42. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 24
I think that you should never buy one coin for all your money! Diversify your capital, consider other coins or projects for investment!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Do not do this, do not invest all the money. Be sure to conduct the diversification, only so you can stay in the win.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
 if you want to invest in crypto I give you a rule one of the most important rules here and that is to never invest your money in just one coin you should varie your portfolio  if one fell the other compensate, the loss
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
That's very wise of you to do. Even if you will invest,  don't invest with all your money that will not be a smart move
Activity: 112
if you have enough knowledge to trade i think you go to trade option otherwise buying ETH is okay
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
Of course, ethereum is very promising, but I think it would be wiser to invest in several different coins.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
Never put all of your money in something.If Ethereum disappear, you lose everything.  So I suggest to put only a portion you can afford to lose  Smiley
Why not? If it's not your last money why don't invest in one solid coin and make your own job day by day with such gold mine? I think it's not bad. And ETH is such coin that must be more expensive. See on today's news about security issues for example
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Ethereum may boom like BTC in some time and have great potential and very much undervalued right now as it reached to new heights with Bitcoin in the early days of this year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Never put all of your money in something.If Ethereum disappear, you lose everything.  So I suggest to put only a portion you can afford to lose  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
If you bought Ethereum yesterday, you would have earned 20%. In such moments it is necessary to act very quickly and resolutely.
Activity: 196
Investing all your possessions into a coin is not advisable because the risk is very much if the coin fails unfortunately you will lose it all though Ethereum is a very good altcoin and can invest in long term. You should divide your assets into two or three parts to reduce the risk of investing. You can get a piece of your assets to invest in the ICO, which is currently a sustainable investment trend.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Do not invest all the money in one coin, iamn like the etherium but more than 50% of your investment in it is not worth investing, there are many more promising coins: neo, eos, xlr.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
Do not. Buy eth with some money only. We can not predict the eth price will be high any longer and may fall. I suggest to buy bitcoin also some to invest.
I'm expecting a fall even lower than now, but this time I'm fully ready for that and have prepared some USDT especially for this, hope I'm not wrong and will be able to pick up ETH in a right moment.
Activity: 99
Do not. Buy eth with some money only. We can not predict the eth price will be high any longer and may fall. I suggest to buy bitcoin also some to invest.
Activity: 364
yeah It was 1K+ in 2018 but now it's below $500 . I think now we have the time to buy some ETHs but don't do it your all money
Activity: 140
No, you should diversify your investments and buying many coins to minimize the risks. Ethereum is valuable and it is expected to go up soon, but there is always some risk as the price is volatile.
Activity: 124
I think this is a great coin for investing, but not all your money. Only BTC and ETH are suitable for long-term investments. I advice wait for the right time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Ethereum is certainly a promising coin, but I would not invest all the money in one project. In addition, the Ethereum has already shown a good profit, and most likely its bar is not more than 2000-3000 $. Definitely this coin will still earn, but you can not expect a super profit. It is better to distribute the money between several more recent and no less promising coins.
Activity: 96
it's all up to you pal. ethereum is time tested and remarkable in the past months. but if i were you i will not invest on 1 coin. there are a lot of promising altcoins you just gotta choose wisely where and when to invest.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Well we know that ETH is a good coin and has potential with smart contract. But, I think buying ETH with all the money you have is something that is less precise and has a high risk. We do not know what will happen in the future, so we need a strategy in investing, do not just invest in one coin, because if something happens to the coin, you will lose your money and actually suffered huge losses.
Pages:
Jump to: