Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 43. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I don't suggest you to put all money in one altcoin. You can put 25% each in three altcoins and bitcoin. You can select your five favorite coins from top ten list of coinmarketcap because those coins are already well established in this market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Never need to invest all your money in one basket, so it will be possible to minimize possible risks for yourself. Today, the choice of reliable coins is quite large, so you can find suitable options.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
ETH is a reliable coin, but this does not mean that you have to invest only in this coin all your capital. I would divide the capital into several parts and invest in different coins. The investor must always try to reduce the risks with diversifying. And I guess we'll see ETH at $300-400 soon.
Activity: 63
Don't buy ethereum with all of your money, you should have plan about that so you won't end up with nothing in return incase you've got unsuccessful. For me much Better to still have some money with you and some for ethereum.
Activity: 238
If I were to buy crypto I would definetly choose ETH because the way it is going is amazing. It is not only cryptocurrency but much more than that. They offer smart contracts, and a platform for all other decentralized projects. I think ETH has a great potential, investing in it today will definety going to be much more profitable.
Ethereum is the best option. It is based within the cryptocurrency itself, so it is not influenced by politics and other situations. If you invest in it, you'll get income anyway.
Activity: 66
People nowadays are dumping their Altcoins and shifted into Bitcoin but Ethereum cannot be dropped due to it's stability and it's the strongest Cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin and the leader of Altcoins.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
Yes, buy ETH
and alts
and make a portfolio finally!
whaletank club
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
It is never samrt to invest all your money into one security. Stocks, bonds, crypto...
You should always diversify your portfolio.
I have 8-10 altcoins and short BTC on bitmex. ETH long is still my biggest position.
But I would never have all my money in ETH.

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
If I were you I will not put my money in just one wallet. Study other wallet . It can make you invest more and properly.
Activity: 126
Hi

I would not just bet on a coin and always invest only what you are willing to lose
Activity: 84
You can buy ethereum but never put all your money in one coin or one basket. you can buy three or four best altcoins after proper study and hold them for long term to get better results. This way, you are minimizing your risk and maximizing your returns
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
Ethereum is one of the best coins out there. It is very popular, it is very widely used and the price is very low at the moment. But I am all in in one coin, so I would say NO, dinlt invest all of your money in Ethereum.

i agree. as has already been mentioned several times, ETH is certainly not the worst investment
but by no means all-in. no matter how small the amount may be, please make sure to split it up to avoid a total loss  Smiley
Activity: 83
Most people will not support you. Because investment is not a gamble. So we need to stay calm. But if you want to fight. I will support you spiritually. Good luck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Etherium is a reliable crypto currency, but investing all your money in the Etherium is too risky. The situation on the crypto-currency market is unpredictable and can change in any direction.

It is. Meanwhile, I am sure that everything depends on the money you have. You should not invest everything in Ethereum - leave something for your living and for some emergency cases. However, ETH is a profitable investment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
It will not be a good decision to invest all your money in Ethereum though it will not give you any loss . You don't need to buy eth with all of your money, values in the market are very unstable and you dont know what will happen to ethereum in much time, don't just trust your instincts, read and read more so that you will be more knowledgeable about ETH or whatever altcoin you will try to invest. One of the most important rules for successful investing is not to keep all eggs in one basket.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Ethereum is one of the best coins out there. It is very popular, it is very widely used and the price is very low at the moment. But I am all in in one coin, so I would say NO, dinlt invest all of your money in Ethereum.
Activity: 196
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

There are a lot of coins in the market today which has potential value so if i were you i will invest money partially to different coins but i will not neglect ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 126
Had it been you bought around this time you asked and sold around january when ethereum was above 1k who knows maybe you have made alot of money and your status changed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I think you should since investing in cryptocurrencies is a new way of turning your fiat money into an asset but remember to do it wisely like give it all if it is an excess money so that you could avoid bankruptcy in the future.

Totally agree with the advantages of our money. We can change it to be an asset in the crypto so our money can grow. And with that, we can make our future better. With crypto will further make our life so much easier.
Activity: 83
If you like to take risks, then you definitely need to sell everything that you have and invest all your savings in the Etherium. You can be homeless for 2 years, but then you will become a millionaire.

It is too risky for that, before investing research about the coin you want to invest to and always make sure the safety of your investments, dont invest everything you have, just invest a little and observe the market if the price shoot up then it is the time to invest all your money to it if youre sure of he huge profit it will deliver.
Pages:
Jump to: