Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 62. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 15
At present, the price of eth is not very high, so it should be possible to buy eth at present price. In the long run, you can make money.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
You should always increase your ethereum portfolio. Ethereum businesses will never die. There are 1000s of upcoming projects. And  it will drive ethereum price to very high levels, always.

You are correct, etherium is very promising due to the growth of projects quantity. But i would never put all my money on one busket, and there are also other promising coins like NEO
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Ethereum will always survive eventhough many try to kill it. It is the only smart contract based project which has been tested and proven so far.
Many ICOs were raising money from ETH platform while at the same time want to kill ETH by dropping its price with their ETH from fundraising, bad joke.
The wll eventually run out of money and ETH will fly again soon enough
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Now, it is the time to buy, it dumps below 1,000$. You have the time now. History repeats itself, I believe that ethereum will be back again over to $1,000. This is the good buy zone. It will be the best among the rest. Ethereum is getting stronger and stronger, they have very the best development team.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
In my opinion, you shouldn't invest with all your money,  you should invest only what you are willing to lose.
And there are alot of promising altcoin with the possibility of increasing more than ethereum. You  should invest in ICOs.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Etherium is the most reliable coins. Its value is always stable. That's why all this money will not be invested. Other coins should be invested in the money. It will be trading on and fast profit can be achieved.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
As far as I remember, the price of ethereum after that reached $ 1,400 and then fell with the entire market. Therefore, with a good increase in the price of crypto currency in the market, ethereum will return this value and then it will grow in price to about $ 2,500, if again nothing hinders the overall growth of the crypto-currency market. Ethereum is one of the most promising coins on the market, so it will grow well in price. If you are going to handle tokens, then ethereum will be needed to move them. Therefore, despite the general advice to invest in various types of crypto-currencies, you can invest in ethereum with all available free money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I'm sure that investing all the money in one asset is a very bad idea. I think that the ETH is now very much undervalued and is at the lows, but the market is unpredictable, so even in this situation there is no need to invest all the money in the ETH.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
I agree with how you see Eth but still no matter how good and promising a coin is, it will never be advisable to use all your resources to one certain coin, not even bitcoin. It is better to split your investment and again, do not use all your money. Always leave some on your pocket for your daily needs because no one will know how long you are going to wait until you see your profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I think it's better to follow the advice of most people and invest some of your money in the airwaves since no one is sure that this will help you get a good profit
Activity: 322
Better to diversify few money in some legit coins like Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io
Activity: 43
I do not think it's a good idea to buy Ethereum for all your money. Of course, ETH is worth buying, because ETH is a very, very stable coin that holds its positions very strongly, but still I think it's not worth buying only ETH.
Activity: 5
Do not spend your money in crypto. We need to be careful and wise to avoid the bad possibilities that will occur in the world of crypto. Just buy a few and invest there. Then you will sell it at a good price.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Although ethereum becomes a coin that can not be doubted, but if still in crypto we still have to be careful because fluaktuation of price will happen without predictable. Just buy with some of your money, then sell a little when the price goes up.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

If you see the future, why you asking? But you wrong, I think that Etherium will be $1500 by this year, so you should put all your money there.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
As much as ethereum is just a great project itself, investing and putting all of your money in a single place has never been a good idea no matter how good the coin or project is because there is the possibility that anything can happen and the project might end up failing so you are better off investing in a couple of coins but make the largest investment in ethereum.
Activity: 47
You should always increase your ethereum portfolio. Ethereum businesses will never die. There are 1000s of upcoming projects. And  it will drive ethereum price to very high levels, always.
copper member
Activity: 409

Ethereum is the best altcoin and ethereum also has good potential for more growth, but I advise you not to put all your money in ethereum, because investing in one coin is too risky.
Activity: 62
Don't take too much risk by investing your all weight into one rather make a portfolio which includes some negative co-relation. For example, I have seen some coins price increase when btc price decrease. So put those coin into your portfolio and leverage the risk.
Activity: 238
I think that unequivocally needs. That's crazy income. Especially if the amount of investment is large. Ethereum will not subside. It is either growing or standing still.
Pages:
Jump to: