Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 64. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
Putting all of your money in one place really is not very advisable. I mean looking at it, ethereum is the best altcoin project that we have and there is no disputing that it will grow but there's always that possibility of it failing and losing everything, so with that in mind, you should diversify and make sure to invest in other coins4
Activity: 39
Etherium is altcoin and if you put all your money in ETH you can loose a part of profit. If you buy BTC and ETH it will more balanced portfolio
Activity: 31
If you do not want to be sad, invest your money in different crypto parts with your money. The rate of decline and increase tendency of each crypto money is different. I bought 10 different coins. I do not know how much money will be valued. But I will learn.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
If you really want to invest your money in Ethereum, do it quickly. The price is growing from day to day.
Activity: 168
maybe not with all your money but for sure a good part of your portfolio should be in ETH since is the best smart contract platform with a bright future ahead
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
You should not invest all the money on a coin, that is, do not put the eggs in a basket. It does not make any difference to your investment, and you are likely to lose money and nothing.
Activity: 53
Maybe ever what u want if you want you can buy ethereum if you want to good investment but of course you can just make sure you coins
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
ETHEREUM is one of the best ICO to buy with. But  when we talk about money itself, we need to take care of it. We dont need to throw that all and didn't even realize what happen. So for me i only buy ETH with half or a one fourth of money. Because i believe that theres ups and down. So i better be wise to use my money into the right way. However if i buy ETH that mean my money grow even its small. thats my point of view.
Activity: 224
No U suggest to Put your money in different crypto curency , to make more money
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
  I would distribute the finances for a few coins and on Ethereum of course in the price it will grow but there are other good projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
it's yours.but if you think that it will be profitable for you then take a chance, suddenly you are really lucky and you will find yourself in a big plus.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Don't use all your money, that is too risky.  What if the market crashes for whatever reason, would you still be okay financially?  If not, you're risking way too much and will struggle to recover.  Only risk what you can afford to lose, rather than being greedy.
Activity: 120
Actually, it isn't suggested to buy Ethereum using all your money. It's very risky.

You should diversify your investment portfolio. You can buy Ethereum and other coins like Rpple, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, etc.

Activity: 404
Merit: 11
ethereum is the best altcoin and I believe the price of ethereum will continue to grow and will provide profit, but do not put all your money in one place because it will have a greater risk

Agreed, we now have such huge amount of ico's only thanks to ETH and it's concept, Vitalik started this revolution when created Ethereum, and no one will kill ETH, but EOS, NEO and others can help to unload the network, and it is not bad, the all can co-exist and prosper together.
You are all right, it is fine to invest in ethereum just make sure that you still have the money left in your bank, it is not necessary to take risk all of your money as you can see that price is volatile we don't know exact when it will rise or down.
of course I'm not talking about investing in one token/coin with all money, now we need to work with our dep to get good profit. own research and trading are always welcome.
Activity: 308
Best of course not to do it.I would never put absolutely all my money in anything because anything can happen.
Activity: 574
if you want to get more profits, especially in the long run, for us you can invest in ethereum, because for us ethereum is also an easy way to produce, because the future of ethereum also has a long journey.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
I think this is a good choice. I like Ethereum just like you. I think Ethereum is one of the most promising currencies in the market. Invest in it and it will bring me great rewards.
That is true, it is going up again and for me it will be doing so for some next weeks and probably it will take ath in faster time that we could all think.
Activity: 1

Buying ETH is a good investment Venture, The coin has lots of potential and the project is very promising, Buying ETH with all your money is however very risky, Its still a crypto currency and very unpredictable, Id rather you spread your money evenly

ApiTrade - Automated Crypto Currency Trading and Arbitrage, youtube-channel with a review ApiTrade.ArbiTrage

Activity: 210
if I was so sure, I would buy Ethereum for all the money. and by the end of the year would increase its capital.
Activity: 149

Buying ETH is a good investment Venture, The coin has lots of potential and the project is very promising, Buying ETH with all your money is however very risky, Its still a crypto currency and very unpredictable, Id rather you spread your money evenly
Pages:
Jump to: