Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 66. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I'm a little worried about the situation on the market and Ether in particular. I noticed that the market is practically not increasing in capitalization and has been going on for quite some time.
Look at the market right now, there is a really good situation right now on the market, ETH is flying right now to the target of 1k$ in the last few days and it could be true because there are so much good signal on it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I'm a little worried about the situation on the market and Ether in particular. I noticed that the market is practically not increasing in capitalization and has been going on for quite some time.
Activity: 8
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.

Check out our Telegram here:
https://t.me/pegnetwork
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
No, Never put in more than you can afford to lose and always differentiate your portfolio to spread out risk otherwise you can easily get rekt and end up living in a bin lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Will if tou see the vision that ethereum will goes into $1K this year 2018,so hurry up now and buy this cryptocoin so that you can go to the moon at the end of this year.actually if i have also enough money  now,thats also what i doing,especially i have a vsion like you to look into the future and find out the outcome of cryptocurrency investment especially in ethereum coins.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I do not think like you, only 1k$ ? for 2018? ETH was 1500$ in 2017, so, i see ETH on 4000$ or 5000$ in 2018. but i want to tell you to consider basket arrangement. it is better to buy BTC by half of your money and buy ETH with another half of your money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
You should buy Eth with half of your money and the rest you should buy top 5 alts coins. That could lead you to a good profit. Remember dont put all eggs in one basket.
Activity: 854
If you so wish to buy with all your money, you can go ahead. Although, you will surely get your profit, even at that, i will advise that you should not invest all that you have. The reason being that you might need money some times and if what you invested in dips, you might need to sell part of it at loss.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Ethereum is on of the profitable altcoins.

I prefer to you to divide your fund and do not invest all of your money in one altcoin.

But i see ETH at thr beginn. 2k end 2018 is my opinion.
Activity: 406
There is an old saying that we should never lay all our eggs in one basket. Do not invest everything you have in the crypto market and do not invest everything you plan to invest in crypto in a single cryptocurrency
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I agree with the majority, as long as there is an opportunity to invest and purchase - it's worth doing. Push lies and waits for growth. Such a top product is never too late to take. Up to the price of 1K, you can definitely buy. There will be still serious growth. In the market your most important enemy is fear. Never be afraid to lose the amount that you intend to invest in a project.
Activity: 30
Now is the best time to buy Ethereum because it's price value is cheaper. It went $1,200 last January and now it dropped as low as 50% $600.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Undoubtedly, it is worth buying. Maybe he will of course fall, but then he will certainly grow up. If there is an opportunity to buy and hold, then I think it's worth it. Prospects for the development of the ethereum are very large, if the developers cope with all the problems and implement the proposed solutions. I think the Ethereum will still show itself to summer more than 1000 precisely, but this is my opinion.
Activity: 47
I completely agree with the fact that you need to buy the Ethereum now and for all the money, because it is one of the best coins now on the market with great prospects
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Buying ETH with all your money is totally a bad idea, you have to diversify your investment you might have yourself to blame at the long run when you put all your money on one coins, however, things may go as planned when all other plans are put in place.
Activity: 37
If you believe that ethereum have that potential, then I suggest to put all your money on it. Just keep hold it until your target reached, even though the price is going down.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
your money should not only be used to buy ethereum as a whole, because there are still many other coin options that you can buy. buy ethereum and some other coins with the money you have, and it will be more fun and you have a choice for later which coin you will sell first.
Activity: 630
It's very bad idea to buy something with all of your money. It's even worst that coin flip game because you can't calculate your chances to succsess. Just use a part of your goods.
If we talk about choosing specific coins, then this choice has always been difficult. But if we only talk about the etherium, then this is really a very promising investment, If you will agree to buy the etherium for all your means.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
It's very bad idea to buy something with all of your money. It's even worst that coin flip game because you can't calculate your chances to succsess. Just use a part of your goods.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I really hope that you still did not succumb to your thoughts and did not buy ETH for all your money, I really hope so, because today it seems to me that this is a silly venture, no one buys coins for his entire deposit
Pages:
Jump to: