Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 65. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
buy ethereum with all money which you have, I think that it isn't good. because we can't be sure, we will get advantages which correspond to the fact that we want.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

We must monitor the market, there are a lot of perspective currencies !!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
ethereum is the best altcoin and I believe the price of ethereum will continue to grow and will provide profit, but do not put all your money in one place because it will have a greater risk

Agreed, we now have such huge amount of ico's only thanks to ETH and it's concept, Vitalik started this revolution when created Ethereum, and no one will kill ETH, but EOS, NEO and others can help to unload the network, and it is not bad, the all can co-exist and prosper together.
You are all right, it is fine to invest in ethereum just make sure that you still have the money left in your bank, it is not necessary to take risk all of your money as you can see that price is volatile we don't know exact when it will rise or down.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
ethereum is the best altcoin and I believe the price of ethereum will continue to grow and will provide profit, but do not put all your money in one place because it will have a greater risk

Agreed, we now have such huge amount of ico's only thanks to ETH and it's concept, Vitalik started this revolution when created Ethereum, and no one will kill ETH, but EOS, NEO and others can help to unload the network, and it is not bad, the all can co-exist and prosper together.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I've wandered your funds into several parts. it is very risky to invest in 1 of the cryptocurrency. I studied the market well and found 2-3 cryptocurrencies, in which you can invest your money.
Activity: 266
Well, I suggest you can diversify few amounts in some legit ICO like Ambit mining: https://ambitmining.io/ --- See the details here
I think this is a very good choice. You will get great benefits from investing in Ethereum. I think Ethereum will be the king of the new cryptocurrency in the future. Its development potential is huge, and I believe it will soon Will exceed Bitcoin.
Activity: 99
If you really saw the future and believe in it then I think you don't really have to seek people's opinion on what decisions to take... Ethereum is a very stable altcoin and it will be a good investment because you can literally buy most profitable coins out there with it. So I wouldn't say it's a bad choice. If you can't afford bitcoin then go for Ethereum.
Activity: 148
I think this is a good choice. I like Ethereum just like you. I think Ethereum is one of the most promising currencies in the market. Invest in it and it will bring me great rewards.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
hmmm, that's not a good investment advice mate, it's always good to diversify your crypto assets instead of relying only on one...look into other alt coins that have prospects and invest in them too.
Activity: 95
I think the Ethereum is the best coin except bitcoin, so the Ethereum is worth investing in. But don't invest more than you can afford.
Activity: 147
Judging from the current market conditions, Ethereum is indeed worth buying, but I do not recommend that you invest all of your money in Ethereum. Because Ethereum is a long-term investment, you cannot sell your Ethereum in the short term. And life also needs money.
If you are sure why not. I see ethereum will continue to grow.
Activity: 378
I prefer not to buy all of your money to bitcoin i prefer to buy half of it and buy the another half with another altcoin or bitcoin in this way you will now have two to get profits whmever that one is fail you still have a another one
Activity: 140
I think you can use your 70 percent of your money to invest in Ethereum. First of all, you have to consider that it may not rise to the height you want for a short time. You have to keep some funds to maintain your life and invest in it. Ethereum is not without risk.
Activity: 168
You should not put eggs in a basket that is the first rule. You can invest all if you take risks.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
 ETH is worth buying, but I do not think it's a good idea to buy Ethereum for all of your money. you can buy some EOS and NEO too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Ethereum coin purchases do not have to be with all your money because now is better and you will benefit from and you will be able to buy Ethereum because buying altcoin, you also get the risk

Activity: 280
I think investing all of your money in one asset is a bad idea! In any case, there must be insurance against the strong lose your investment portfolio!
Activity: 406
I really hope that you still did not succumb to your thoughts and did not buy ETH for all your money, I really hope so, because today it seems to me that this is a silly venture, no one buys coins for his entire deposit
Well even investing with  ethereum is really a good way to have a lot of profit but, i dont think that it is a good idea that you should put all of your money with ethereum, i think you should put the 40% of your money with ethereum and the other 60% is you should invest it on other crytpo.
Pages:
Jump to: