Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 71. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
U must be smart...diversify. Watch for market trends.  Don’t buy near an all time high.  Don’t sell near a long term low.  Markets move in cycles.  Learn to recognize and use them to your advantage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
ETH is no doubt good and profitable coins but investing all your money on ETH is not a good option, Why don't you invest in some legit ICO like Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/ it's really legit and i have a number of reasons to invest on! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
 It is not necessary to buy coins only one promising project. I would advise you to divide your portfolio into 5 different top projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Diversify your risks! Personally, my portfolio is. 30% - bitcoin, 30% - Ethereum, 30% - the rest of altcoins, 10% - on risky projects with a huge profit!
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Yes i do think ethereum will become more than 1k in the end of this year. it could be 1200-1500 $, there is even someone who forecast that ethereum could reach 2500$ in the end of this year. Its really good to invest on ethereum cause its the most stable coin in crypto and its the most safe coin to invest.
Activity: 158
I think it is perfectly possible that ETH is the most stable and most promising coin among all cryptocurrencies except BTC, which is the only choice for long-term investment.
Activity: 224
an experienced investor will never invest all his money in one cryptocurrency. Yes, Ethereum is a very strong and promising cryptocurrency with a good future, but investing in one cryptocurrency will be a huge mistake. you need to divide your portfolio into several parts and invest in a few coins. thus, risks can be eliminated. for example, invest in bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Cash, Litecoin, NEO.
Activity: 56
My advice is that don't spend all your money by investing in only one coin, yes ethereum's price may go up and earn you profit but what if it doesn't? Invest your money on different coins that has potential, that way you could at least hope that one of the coins you invested on will gain you profit in a short period of time or in the long run. But there's nothing wrong with investing in only one coin, after all ethereum has good projects under it, a big coummunity, and a name for itself, you could only hope that your investment will be worth it.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Every coin in the market has the potential to grow that far because it all depends on the supply and demand of each cryptocurrency in the market and it already happen in the past month, ethereum managed to reach 1k dollar last january.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.

agree, you can do the diversification technique “do not put all your eggs in one basket” based on what i learned during my finance subject, i learned that all you can do is,
Don't concentrate all your resources in one place, because you could lose everything when it failed...
 don’t concentrate all efforts into one area too, It is wise to diversify your investments across different instruments,it will help you to earn much profit...
Activity: 78
If you do not want to be sad, invest your money in different crypto parts with your money. The rate of decline and increase tendency of each crypto money is different. I bought 10 different coins. I do not know how much money will be valued. But I will learn.
Activity: 184
very good if you dare to invest all your money for ethereum and waiting for big profit

I think I should invest a percentage in Ethereum and the rest in other currencies, in this way I would not have much
danger your money. Taking into account without a doubt it can be a strong currency that has its own product, which is already used by all
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
This actually depends on the confidence level of when and where people invest. Therefore, if you are confident that you will invest all of your money in ETH, please continue. But for many people, they will divide it into other altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 308
of course Vitalik Buterin genius, I'm waiting when cryptocurrencies will cease to depend on bitcoin and show great growth.
Activity: 252
You need to think twice or many times before you convert all your money to ethereum. If you do it, how will you finance your daily needs if you dont have cash to use, incase of emergency like your health topic, what will you use to buy medicines. You need to left some casg so that you were be able to use it if you need it badly.
Activity: 125
I would not put all my money in a single coin, and buying ethereum is not the best option at the moment.

Its full of other coins, and putting money in a coin that is below the top 100 might be a good idea at the moment (it can give you better returns)
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Are you serious with this question? When you say all of your money means everything you've got. THat's just foolish my friend. Only invest what you can afford to lose

Exactly, but we all know that ethereum is more than a safe investment, the same as Bitcoin. It would be different as if he wants to put all his money into an ICO or a low cap altcoin.
Activity: 280
Are you serious with this question? When you say all of your money means everything you've got. THat's just foolish my friend. Only invest what you can afford to lose
Activity: 75
Don’t put all of your eggs it on one basket, spread out your investment for more of a chance of a return.
Activity: 58
Well,ethereum is best altcoin and its up to you to invest with all your money.because ethereum price will reach 1000$ or more this year and you will get profit
Pages:
Jump to: