Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 68. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 1
It has never been advisable to put all your funds in one coin. Spread it, don't invest all. Remember crypto is volatile and requires alot of Patience. ETH is good that's right, but don't put your eggs in one basket other coins can give good return too.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
ethereum is the best altcoin and I believe the price of ethereum will continue to grow and will provide profit, but do not put all your money in one place because it will have a greater risk
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
This year, ETH will cost even more than $ 1,000, as it will be a good year for this market, so wait for corrections and buy ETH
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
Ethereum is a very strong project and Vitalik is a good leader, and it is already a long time not just a coin or currency it is alliance of huge corporations, you can see members on this site: https://entethalliance.org/
Activity: 448
If i'm at your place, then i would not put my all money in a one coin. I know Ethereum is the most popular coin in today's date and rumors tell that Etherum will hit 1k$ in end of 2018 or may be plus, but if it goes down then it will be a big loss. Best is to buy two or three coins- one is Ethereum and other one is any good coin like- Waves, LTC, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin.

Example- So if you buy only one coin and that collapse due to any reason, you get heavy loss but if you buy 2 or 3 coins and if 1 coin goes down but 2 coins goes up then you never comes in loss and get some profit also.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Golden rule of investing: don't keep all eggs in one basket! ETH is a very promising coin, but if I were you, I wouldn't invest all the money in one project. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. And besides, the Ethereum already has a large capitalization, so it is hard to believe that he can do X5-X10 for the year.
Activity: 168
Yes i think you should buy ethereum because it more better then more another coints. and i think ethereum expect a good future.
Activity: 212
all the money to buy 1 crypto-currency is very risky. I would advise you to divide your funds into 2-3 coins .for example neo or pipple .look at them. they are very promising and can bring you profit
Activity: 280
I'm sure that investing all the money in one asset is a very bad idea. I think that the ETH is now very much undervalued and is at the lows, but the market is unpredictable, so even in this situation there is no need to invest all the money in the ETH.

For us bitcoin is also very good to generate our daily income, because we will more easily get profit, with us trading. Besides I will invest ethereum and bitcoin, because for me ethereum is also very good that we get now, because the price is now with low value, for me it is good to survive in long term
Activity: 322
Let's turn our eyes on some good and legit ICO of 2018 rather than just focusing on ETH. Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io provides an opportunity for diversifying the risks, by investing in the mining infrastructure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yes, you can buy ethereum. But do not dump all your money in to one coin. It will be more risky, better invest in different coins to minimize the risk.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Follow your judgement and investment strategy if you believe it. IMO, ETH still have room to grow. But I will not put all my money in one coin.
Activity: 256
Some may say yes buy because eth is good for long term investment and they have a point someay say no invest what you can afford to lose because you do not know what tomorrow brings because cryptocurrency is volatile and they are also have a point.
Having point is not the same with the right thing and the only thing that I am sure is that when you are at the right time, if eth is cheap then you can buy it even you will buy all your money if you are ready to do that but I don't think that it is right thing to do to use all your money to buy eth while the price is at the bull run momentum because if it falls suddenly you will be lose everything even your courage and interest for crypto.
Activity: 336
Do you know that the current condition of the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a drastic decline? Almost all crypto currencies are decreased in value including the ethereum itself, but all the decisions are in your own hands, whether you will still buy ethereum with all the money you have or contribute to other altcoins.
I am still holding a number of ethereum that I have and waiting for market conditions to recover all the coins that i want for long terms.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
No matter how attractive ethereum is for investments, it is not necessary to exclude the possibility of bad events, and therefore it is always necessary to diversify the risks
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
it may be even 2.5k in 2018, but we all definitely shouldn't buy only one coin with all our deposits, it is over risk.
Activity: 156
I think ethereum can be invest but if can i will reconsider to invest what I have and will think of separate my investment as the risk will getting lower if I invest separately.
Activity: 181
I think you shouldn't buy one altcoin in all money it is very risky. You shouldn't keep all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 630
Yes,  if you have another source of income elsewhere that can coviniently cover your cost of living. Ethereum will be very big in the future and for those that are buying in to Ethereum now, they will be the new wealthy people.
Activity: 266
I think it isn't good idea, because there is big risk: you can earn a lot and you can loose a lot. I prefer to divide my money and buy different coins with  good potential.
Pages:
Jump to: