Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 69. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I think to reduce investment risks, it is best to diversify the investment portfolio into different altcoins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
if i become you then i will not buy ethereum with all the money i have because i also have very good predictions on some altcoin which can also give me a profit by the end of 2018
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I can also see the future. Ethereum will be $3,000 in the last month of 2018. Now, avoid losing this opportunity once again and buy right now. The price is still very cheap, way down than $1,000. You might not find Ethereum with such low price once again so you need to strike now while the iron is hot. This month will not end with Ethereum less than $1,000.
Activity: 57
 I noticed that the market is practically not increasing in capitalization and has been going on for quite some time. I'm a little worried about the situation on the market and Ether in particular.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
I did it with all my money one year ago, but then we seen that btc rised alot, so maybe i did not the best way to make profit, but i am still happy with my investment, and eth should rise too, time will tell.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Even if  you are 90% sure that a coin will increase, do not ever go all in for any of them. This market is a fragile one, so you may lose everything you have in one day.
Activity: 126
One of the most important rules for successful investing is not to keep all eggs in one basket. A few years ago I neglected this rule and this led to bad consequences for my deposit. I recommend you to buy a few coins from the TOP-20 in order to make your investments less risky.
Activity: 47
I will divide that amount into some investment. if there are 2 coins options, then i will use the money for eth and bitcoin investment. because these 2 coins have good prospects in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think you should not buy all your money on ethereum only. Maybe you should buy also other altcoins that has potential to rise so that if ever the ethereum goes down there are some altcoins that you can depend on.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Etherium is good crypto coin to invest and no doubt for that. But putting all your money, for me, its not good too. Though it is next to the bitcoin as to its value, I think it is too risky. Better to invest partly etherium and other valuable crypto currency. Or just invest half of your money, and just save the other half for future use.
Activity: 238
Even a small child is quite familiar with the saying "never put all your eggs in one basket". Not matter how promising it may look, when it comes to crypto and its nature we are always adviced to act wisely.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
i recomended you to buy Ethereum but buy 50% from your money
Activity: 91
Ethereum is a very good coin no doubt. The second most valuable crypto after Bitcoin with a commanding market cap. Even though i has a big growth potential that may earn you good returns, buying ETH with all your money is a big risk to take which is quite unnecessary. Risking all your money in one may prove fatal especially in a market like the crypto market as its too volatile and unpredictable. Yod'd rather spread your your investment evenly across the crypto platform to be safe.
Activity: 77
Buy ETH with the amount of budget you make. This year, ETH has great potential and opportunity for ETH to raise its price. However, it would be safer also if you set aside some of your money to buy other altcoins. So you open up opportunities for there to get bigger and wider profits.
Activity: 97
Buying ethereum is a good idea but putting all of your eggs in one basket is not advisable so you should buy some ethereum but also buy some other coins too with it
Activity: 130
I'm a big fan Of ETH and i would have said Yes you should BUY ETH with all your money, but i will be misguiding you. ETH is a very good coin that will give lots of returns to its investors with time, Bin one is not very advisable , you can instead spread your investments widely on various coins
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Ethereum is one of the perfect options for you. You need to, however, ensure that when you are opting for Ethereum you have a longer-term horizon. Only when you’re having a long-term or reason, it would be easier for you to generate some profits.
Activity: 139
I would not invest all my money in just one coin, I would divide my asset into several parts and buy different coins. But i think ETH will grow and will cost more than 1k $
Activity: 140
It depends on you, also it depends on the value of Bitcoin over ethereum. It is more advisable if you proceed to buy bitcoins with all of your money and you must be patient and be observant on the coinmarketcap Smiley
Activity: 112
It depends what you want to do.
If just to hold for a long time I would say no.
If to invest to other ICO project I would say yes (just invested in Welltrado).
If to speculate to gain extra profit I would say also yes.
Pages:
Jump to: