Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 67. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
It seems to me that it is not necessary to buy the etherium for all money. You can buy a little etherium, a little bitcoin, the rest is to keep in coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I am very confident in the prospects of the blockchain Ethereum and I am confident that in the future it will only grow stronger. I bought a number of coins but this is not all of my means. I see more good projects and also invest in them. I allocate my budget by 10% per project.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
I think you made the wise decision with your update. Its good to buy tokens but not with all your money
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
So can act here that is very confident in their abilities. This is a big risk. And it's a very big responsibility if you have a family. Well, it seems to me that this is not a good idea.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI

In my opinion, you should not buy ethereum with all of your money. Always remember the rule we should not place all eggs in single basket.To minimize the risk ,you should invest your money in 5 different good coins.
Activity: 560
When we take too much risk This always leads to bad consequences. Those who invest all their money in a single asset are always very much at risk. Do not do this.
Activity: 345
Better to turn your eye to some legit ICO which will earn your good profile. Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/ Ambit Mining has a track record and experience in running a successful mining operation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It's a wise enough decision that you will not buy it with all the money you have, just buy it a bit first. You have to understand the risks if you spend all your money on crypto.
Activity: 540

Yes you can buy ethereum with all of your money! But before you do that, you should have courage to take the risks. Ethereum is the second popular and strongest cryptocurrency but the stability of the ethereum is not enough.
Activity: 182
If you are very fond of taking a lot of risk, then you can invest all your money in one coin.
But you must remember that if something goes wrong you will become bankrupt!!!!  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

I think buying Ethereum does not have to be with all your money because when the price of Ethereum decreases you can buy it with as steady from your money, therefore, I do not recommend you buy Ethereum with your money
and I'm sure ETH can skyrocket at the end of 2018
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
I believe that etherium is one of the best cryptocurrency. It is also good for long term holding. But why not diversify your money? You can buy 3-4 coins to buy .
Activity: 294
 already bought ethereum while price was around 300 dollar and BTC was around 0.035 now its double my profit in USD and also 50% increase in bitcoin investment . ethereum will reach more than 1k 2018 first quarter for sure
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Of course not! In my opinion, the ethereum is a very strong and promising coin, but this does not mean that you only need to invest in it! In addition to the ethereum, there are many other potential coins that can show much greater growth! If something happens to the ethereum, you can lose all your money, whereas if you invested in many different, you would lose only a part!
Activity: 31
Ethereum is doing fine and worth buying, on the other side no one can advise you to buy with all your money. You don't want to place all your goodies in a basket.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Buying Ethereum is a good choice, because Ethereum is very potential in the future to make a profit. I strongly agree with the thoughts going forward if you are thinking of earning a profit for buying ethereum at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 504
You should never buy a crypto currency for all your money! Do not invest what is not ready to lose! Secondly, you should not invest only in one coin, it is better to choose a few, for example I have about 10 different!
Activity: 11
It's possibility that ethereum coin hits the $2,000 and above in 2018, however as I advise don't used all your money to buy ethereum or any other coin. Because investing in one are too much risky and no assurance of taking back of income. It's better if you invest half of your amount into bitcoin, and other half to at least 10 alts.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I shouldn't have bought it. Because it's nearly $700 now, the upside is limited. I will spend money to buy such as Eos, Ae and other more promising COINS, so as long as the market is rising, then the investment income will be full of imaginary growth space!
This is my idea!
Activity: 67
You'd better invest your money in new altcoins that rise so quick
Pages:
Jump to: