Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 73. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 23
I was able to spend only $ 10 and buy ETH a week ago. I earned $ 4 for this week. That's cool. If I had more money I would have bought different coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
no, of course not. you can have 20-30% for investment, and buy other promising tokens from the TOP 20
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I think u have much better coins to earn more money than ethereum, ethereum is awesome project and strong but eth have high price, its better to invest to another altcoin with low price.
Activity: 131
Its your choice, but basically people follow the rule of thumb 'don't put all your eggs in one basket'. Try to diversify your money in many investment as possible. Thanks
Activity: 205
Yeh, if it is a low amount of money then put that on ethereum, otherwise just diversify like all the other people is doing in here.
The best tokens to put some money into are Ethereum, litecoin, ripple, IOTA, and so many others.
No, it's not save to invest all your money to the only coin, all of the m can dip in future (even Vitalik said so)
Sure if you are going to spend like a thousand - buy Eth
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
No, it's not save to invest all your money to the only coin, all of the m can dip in future (even Vitalik said so)
Sure if you are going to spend like a thousand - buy Eth
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
buy any crypto-currencies for all the money that you have is very risky. All those who play on the exchange say that you need to buy for 10 -15% of your savings. this should be the amount that you are not afraid to lose
Activity: 27
I already bought ethereum while price was around 300 dollar and BTC was around 0.035 now its double my profit in USD and also 50% increase in bitcoin investment . ethereum will reach more than 1k 2018 first quarter for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think you should buy eos right now and sell on 31st of this month then buy ethereum and hold for atleast two three months then it will give you a good profit. Also hold for long term if possible.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
ethereum is a very good coin, but you should not spend all your money on it. take care of your money even it great potential in the future.
Activity: 108
hi i would never put all my assets into one investment, it's better to divide them among several ones.

As an option i can suggest you this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensale-vhcoin-and-vspark-cheaper-solution-for-global-remittance-3375899
Activity: 272
for us ethereum is also good we invest, as well as coin ethereum the most favorable among other coins, so for us ethereum also has great potential in the future.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i still prefer not to buy all of you money onto single token because if the token gone wrong where will you get your money it is better to have backup
It's the OP's choice if he like to pursue it and he is full of confident with ethereum, this coin is a long term coin and a safe coin for having a good gains in the future but in any case we aren't sure about what can happen if it drops the price and you have been worried so much so you would probably sell in all after waiting for a very long time, scattering your money will save you from losing and patience so in time there is an altcoins that you can sell while holding ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
In my opinion buying ETH is a good idea but buying ETH with all of ur money isn`t a good decision. If u are going to invest something, think about the possibility; both positive and negative.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
You can buy ethereum but never put all your money in one coin or one basket.  If the ethereum price falls, you will lose some big capital. I think you should invest in many places to reduce the risk.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
As much as ethereum is a very good project and it is hands down the best altcoin out there, putting all your money is one place is never advisable as it is possible for you to lose all of your money if something ends up happening to the coin and the price crashes. So what you should do is invest a good portion or your money in ethereum and then invest in other altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
you should never invest all in one token, it is not safe, but if you must do it, do it with ETH, it is a good choice
Activity: 154
It's good that you didn't waste everything on crypto, now you have an opportunity to make another choise and also have got experience in crypto. Market is green nowadays so go for it. Grin
Activity: 24
I don't think it is advisable to invest all your money in ethereum, only invest with money you can afford to loose. Don't use all you have in your savings to investing in crypto. It is advisable to always save for the raining day, should incase a problem arise you will have something to fall back on.
Activity: 322
Is it worth buying Ether now? To this question, unfortunately no one can give an exact answer. you decide. Personally, I bought myself a pair of ETH and I'll wait that the price will only grow.
Pages:
Jump to: