Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 76. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Not all of your money. You should look into diversifying and not investing in a single coin so you're not all in s single place and losses from one coin won't be a big deal

Better we devide our portfolio in cryptocurrency so we can split the risk. Divide our investment is best option, beside that we should investing money that we are willing to loss because cryptomarket is risky market and high fluctuation
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
No. Invest as much as you don't afraid to loose
Activity: 76
In my opinion, you should buy with another coins like BTC or NEO to stabilise returns and losses although I know, ETH is a good coin. It must be a better crypyto investing strategy.
Activity: 168
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

buy Ethereum does not have to be with your money because you can buy it with money you have, and if you want to buy Ethereum with your money it's okay because many people want to buy Ethereum but do not have the funds and you can start investing in Ethereum with term long
Activity: 102
Not all of your money. You should look into diversifying and not investing in a single coin so you're not all in s single place and losses from one coin won't be a big deal
Activity: 154
At my opinion going all in buying altcoins isn't good idea. It's obvious that cryptocurrencies becoming more popular and expensive everyday but better to remeber that you can lose everything in one day because of something bad on market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

True, Ethereum does have the potential to cross $1500 mark by end of 2018 but it is not wise to invest all of your money in the coin as cryptos are highly volatile and the coin can still be considered in a financial bubble. It is a highly risky investment.
Although you can still invest majority of your money in the coin as not only it has one of the best development teams but can also be used by you as a token for smart applications. It also provides one of the most secure blockchains which will help you protect your wallet and since adoption by companies like Intel, JP Morgan the coin's market value has increased a lot. Hence, it is a good potential coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
In my opinion, you never need to invest all the money in one coin, you need to look for promising projects and divide your money in order to get a profit accurately.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Investing all your money in a single coin is foolish if not down right bat shit crazy. I wouldn't recommend investing all your money even if you diversified your portfolio.
Activity: 266
Why not? Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency to invest in.It is one of the most promising technologies on the market. Ethereum is backed by multiple fortune 500 companies. This group includes companies like Intel, Microsoft, JPMorgan, BP, and Thomson Reuters. Now in 2018, the EEA is over 200 members strong. Moreover there are many ICOs that allow or request you to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132

If you buy ethereum earlier, while it was not expensive, I think that now you are in a good situation. You are right from your future prediction. Now Ethereum is $ 630. Very increases the value of etherum. I hope he will continue to grow.
Activity: 41
No. It is not a good idea at all. I would prefer to suggest that you should buy other coins than ethereum as an alternative investment so there's more chances of earning.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
a very risky move indeed.I think that you shouldn't do it now because Ethereum is not as cheap as a couple of weeks ago and it won't be so profitable
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
not worth the risk in my opinion.I think it is worth investing heavily,but to invest all the money you need to be a very brave and risky person
Activity: 756
the market is indeed in the recovery phase, and has already reached over 400 million $ volume, but etherium is now further up than bitcoin, and my prediction seems to be that eth will pass the $ 1400 price at the end of july
Activity: 2
Ethereum is the best time to invest. I mine and buy Ethereum. Acne Buterin forever, does a lot for the network.
Activity: 208

i think you should buy ethereum with all your money because ethereum now is going higher and higher, and i think in the end of the year ethereum will reach $1,500. For sure you will gain huge profit if you buy more ethereum when the price are low. I believe and hope that ethereum will pump soon!
Activity: 110
Ethereum is very good coin to buy.  But if you diversify your investment with good portfolio. It will gives you good returns. All the money in only one coin may be risky.
Activity: 304

Yes, you should buy a lot of ethereum, because you know it, you predict that bitcoin will pump. and ethereum pumping will happen this year, just wait for a little time, soon ethereum will pump and reach the last high price of ethereum. I hope that ethereum will pump $2,000 in the end of the year. Smiley The marketplace now gets recovered, and it is more stable now than the other months.
Activity: 76
Ethereum by the end of this month will pass for $ 1000 and bitcoin will hit $ 20,000 - it's something incredible! Now there is a merging of the real sector and the crypto world, which until recently, few believed
Pages:
Jump to: