Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 16. (Read 7683 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
Unfortunately, I recently heard a lot of people telling me that ICO has failed to invest and lost a lot of money. I feel very sorry about this. I think most of ICO is fraudulent. If you don’t have rich trading experience, you don’t have very I don't recommend you to join ICO. After all, ICO will only make you lose money. Don't gamble on your hard earned money.
Activity: 77
August 06, 2018, 02:47:40 AM
it is not wrong to continue investing, if you are investing and making profit then you should invest. if you feel i am not getting profits, so you should not invest. you should stop for some time.because if you happen to be repeatedly damaged then maybe you will stop investing money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 02:39:36 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
In my own opinion, investing ICO's today is very risky, so it will be better if you don't invest huge amount of money in investing ICO's and be careful in picking all of your investments because a lot of ICO's today are unsuccessful and failed. On the other hand, you shouls invest in trusted ICO so that you can able to double your money.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
August 06, 2018, 02:32:22 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Actualy manys of those project are nothing, which mean they are fake project like do tricks for scamming through of ICO stage. Till now I can guarantee or check which one who is trust and real of project. But you can do some reseach about ICO first,before you make decide to join as investor. ICO's one way how to make your money be grow as slowly, never leave mate, remember you can join to those 8%.
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 02:31:26 AM
There are various reasons for project failure. We have no way to stop it. We need to carefully review every aspect of the ico project before investing, so that we can identify whether it is worth investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 02:29:24 AM
The success or failure of any initial currency offering is hinged on and determined by the pedigree of the team behind it. Before you invest you should do your due diligence and research to know exactly whom the team is and what they are bringing into the crypto ecosystem if not you might continue to burn your fingers. With a good understanding you can pick good icos that will give you good returns on investment
Activity: 46
August 06, 2018, 02:28:02 AM
There is a plethora of ICO in the market, but amongst them mostly are fraud. Don't be trap in the game of ico's. But yes ICO's are one which can give you a tremendous profit in near future provides you have done a lot of research for the particular company.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2018, 02:27:54 AM
The current price is so tempting to add more. But last year August is not friendly at all so maybe end of August or early September is the best buying time. I can feel another FOMO happening this year.
Activity: 101
August 06, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

agree with the above comments, ICO is kinda risky right now, you can focus more on common trading coins first, I do not very much keen on investing huge amount to the ico, but currently i still investing into,,more so investing in cryptocurrency entities with alot of risk,,because of the market
Activity: 21
August 06, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
Yes,it's good time to invest on cryptocurrency and most of them are in a low price.
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 02:24:00 AM
If you continue to invest in ICO, then I suggest you give up, because there are so many fraudsters now. But if you did proper and detail research you it might return you worth of profit.
Activity: 386
August 06, 2018, 02:23:49 AM
ICO investments are pretty risky, treat them as a small part of your crypto portfolio. You should have the majority in top 25 coins or ones that you truly believe in. ICO's can make you great returns, but often time they flop hard.
It's not too difficult if you really know how to analyze it. Very many ICOs really work and continue to develop their ecosystems. for example the latest ICO originating from Indonesia, Vexanium has ended success with Return on investment at listing: USD:1.38x, ETH:1.62x, BTC:1.17x

And until now the price continues to rise because they are really serious about developing their ecosystem.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 06, 2018, 02:19:32 AM
If it already falls within the crypto, I think it's a stupid decision if you stop in the middle of the road. just because doing one mistake. Thus the successful person that is born of a mistake. Then don't despair, immediately get up and do anything else that could bring profit to you in crypto. While there is still a chance.
Activity: 38
August 06, 2018, 02:14:08 AM
It seems you did not research on the project you invested in. Although, research sometimes might not guarantee 100% scam free, because some projects can still disguise to be real. Notwithstanding, if you research every project you invest in, the probability of getting scammed will be low.
Activity: 138
August 06, 2018, 02:13:24 AM
I don't think you should focus on ICO so much. I don't know how you think. I think ICO is a scam. At least 90% are scams. Don't waste your money. You can invest in some other good money. , quality projects, don't invest in ICO
Activity: 164
August 06, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
I think you can continue to invest. If you have enough money, I suggest you can invest in this market. Because the price of cryptocurrency is now very bad, many cryptocurrencies are very low in price and are now very suitable for our investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 06, 2018, 02:11:51 AM
Keep investing, because not all ICO is a fraud. If you find a good ICO project and invest in it, then you will get good results. It is time for us to learn more about crypto and do research for good coins that have a good future. So I think this is still very good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 02:11:34 AM
I don't surmise that one should quit contributing totally, as there are great tasks that one ought not miss if conceivable. In any case, one ought to complete ones research and ensure that the undertaking is genuine and that the task can possibly develop. Be that as it may, there is dependably chance, regardless of the exploration.
Activity: 90
August 06, 2018, 02:10:55 AM
It depends on you, no matter what project you invest in, it is risky. Even if the success rate is only 1%, there will be successful people. All in my opinion, as long as you can accept the risk, you can investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 02:08:23 AM
Everyone makes the decision whether to continue to invest or not .
Pages:
Jump to: