Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 17. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 26, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
this is not the right time to give up market is still profitable so why i should give up? giving up is for only dont have patience and hardworking.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
On advertising ICO it is very difficult to make money now. But, in any case, don't give up, because it is a very promising market. You can try yourself in Trading, if you receive training and put a lot of time into this matter, then you will see a good result without a doubt!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 06:55:25 AM
I really understand you dude, many of ico project that run bounties are not paying their participants they wanted to promote their scam project to get investors to invest or buy tokens to their scam project I was mad at those scam project and now I was very grateful that this forum staff and volunteer people are getting back down and killing those scam project to get in touch to participants so I do not have much to worry about because they are there, but I still do observation so I can not even scam by those projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
October 26, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
Many of us are at the border of giving up unfortunately Undecided I understand how you feel. It would be a cliche if I say "stay strong", but you should. Patience is the key. Don't do every bounty, just pick some that you think your work would worth it.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 06:46:29 AM
Cryptocurrency is a fertile ground for every kind of scam. But this does not mean that all scammers. And with such topics you are further undermining the credibility of the remaining normal campaigns, which ultimately affects your earnings on them. Recursion. The more you water the mud with ICO, the less you get.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 06:29:26 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

We are all affected with this scenarios. Unpaid bounties and scammed ICO's. In few in fairness there are legit ICO's that is worth our time, money and effort. We just have to take time to do the research. Do not give up just be more vigilant this time.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 06:21:53 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
take all into BTC and keep it  to 2020 lol
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
Bounty as earnings died back in 2017 and now only the Old Believers are left who used to earn money on it and hope that everything will be back soon and will be as before

No, man, still people make money on Bounties. Meanwhile, I trust the cryptocurrencies much more and trade. Suppose that today no one of us should give up if  he does not want to be a real loser.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 05:08:13 AM
Now it s perfect time to buy top ICO projects from last or this year (IoTex, Pchain, ICON, HOLO etc), which is cost now ICO price or even more cheaper.

I believe, it would back with great profit in 2019-2020.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 26, 2018, 04:31:05 AM
If you take bounty activities and airdrops as full-time jobs, then you may continue to be disappointed because the fraudsters are destroying the market, and the benefits of full-time hunters are no longer as impressive as last year!
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 04:25:30 AM
Those who are buying tons of Crypto now are going to be rewarded spectacularly. Pretty much this is the time to be stacking. Pretty much completely opposite from those who bought and bought in early 2018 and got burnt.
Activity: 322
October 25, 2018, 12:49:41 PM
I think that now is a good time to return to the crypto of those people who have lost faith in it. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up in the next three months.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
October 25, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
giving up just to make you worse off, we just need to be patient and keep doing technical analysis and seeing various news about crypto in the future
Activity: 518
October 25, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
Well, to take or not it's up to you , but I can say one thing that the bounty market need to be able to wait to earn, now few projects that pay, but they can make very good money
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

If you give up now, who will be the loser? if you give up now what gain would you get from it? In every mistakes we made there is always a good in return for sure and that is we learn from it, right? I know how you feel, I've been also a victim by the scam ico dude, but since I knew that it is the bad side of crypto, it couldn't affect me at all, because I knew it was. If you made a mistakes it means change the strategy you made it before.
you talk too loudly you should motivate with a few polite words so they don't lose interest. I think he who wants to give up should go on vacation to find out the contents of the world. I'm sure the most beautiful work is here
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
Now almost all projects are delaying payments for the company's bounty, but this is due to the falling market. Many projects do not flip tokens on the stock exchange, because they are afraid of a collapse in prices. I advise you not to leave the company bounty and learn to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

If you give up now, who will be the loser? if you give up now what gain would you get from it? In every mistakes we made there is always a good in return for sure and that is we learn from it, right? I know how you feel, I've been also a victim by the scam ico dude, but since I knew that it is the bad side of crypto, it couldn't affect me at all, because I knew it was. If you made a mistakes it means change the strategy you made it before.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
hold on longer. maybe it happened because the crypto state is currently unstable. so much has not been paid by them. don't give up now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
October 25, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
current situation is not about "give up"... i won't say "hey put all in now, we found bottom". anyway current prices are sweet and u can invest a little, if we go more down, than u can buy more.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 25, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
Participants did not receive awards for working for the Bounty campaigns, is that there are too many participants in such campaigns for their generosity. Of course there are a lot of good projects, but also a lot of fraudulent ones. You must be careful when choosing a project.
Pages:
Jump to: