Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 18. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 25, 2018, 04:57:05 AM
What is worth doing at all should be worth doing well! There is no reason so big that should incapacitated or limit you.! Cryptocurrency is only going to through it's bearish season, other better season will come and this time will be forgotten!
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 04:54:25 AM
indeed not all ICOs run well or successfully, sometimes there are those who succeed and some who do not, be careful in choosing a project because not all projects are good. be careful before choosing it, and find out who the team is because it is also important. if you are afraid to join a free token, it is better for you to trade because it has the certainty to get profit or loss, the important thing is that you must be sure and always be patient in entrepreneurship.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
If you want get more profit you must be patient for it and you have to read alot about the coin before you i vwst your money. For right now i invest my money every month to Ethereum, because i believe in ethereum. So make your self believe before you invest your money and dont give up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 04:51:46 AM
Even despite the fact that you made a mistake, you should not be disappointed, you need to continue on the contrary, but be careful!
copper member
Activity: 53
October 25, 2018, 04:37:53 AM
No... don't do that, because there is more chance to increasing the altcoins  price in market and the current price is also good enough.altcoins will implement world wide in next days,so you should not give up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
Most of the airdops unfortunately scam, you're thinking of giving up when you see the time wasted. you can spend your time on projects with successful Ico and airdrops.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 25, 2018, 04:25:03 AM
selective in bounty and airdrop is reasonably necessary. While only beating joined this course gives a clear impact is pretty bad because it is a scam or a bounty that has no value is obviously quite a lot. When it stops here because it would be quite a loss because there is still much bounty could follow and among it, there must be large enough that deliver results.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 04:19:14 AM
You don't have to give up because if you give up because you wasted your time on one campaign like that,then it means you are going to be loosing out on the other campaign that are profitable,my advice is that you should be wise when making a choice of campaign,you don't have to be involve in too many campaign at a time,be selective and make a good choice.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 04:01:38 AM
You should never give up, because in the ICO world, 80% of them are scam, so not to waste your time in shit projects, you should do research carefully before you join the campaign.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 03:53:22 AM
Why have to give up with almost ico have scam, you have back up and try for joining best and trust ico investment at the next time, please check and review first of ico investment you want to participated before you can lost your money, you have be more active asking about the project want to invest.

Maybe he still joins the ICO, but after participating in so many ICO scams, he feels scared and does not want to join it again. That is really bad, because at least after losing money he must also understand how to find a good project
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
October 25, 2018, 02:37:42 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Dont give up just keep joining in bounty campaigns for sure many of them are real and give you a satisfied profit all you need is discover them. Try and try and be patience all the time.
copper member
Activity: 168
October 25, 2018, 02:32:06 AM
Yes, all we have is faith no one know which one will be great in near future but we just have to keep trying and hope for best as many are out there to scam why many are also there to solve real issue but couldn't make it through ico , trading is far better but many join bounty for one reason or the other like free token and bear market , so am sure many will move on to trading when bull return.
Activity: 770
October 25, 2018, 02:29:52 AM
The sad situation in some cases helps to revise plans and strategies,it is necessary to take seriously the choice of the project,it is better to spend time studying the project and get a good result.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 25, 2018, 02:22:00 AM
that is so sad Sad but let us face the fact that it really happen sometimes if not, most of the time in any bounty campaign we really cannot predict what's will going to happen all we have is faith and hope that someday all our effort will be paid off so that we will not wasting our time.
Activity: 378
October 25, 2018, 02:10:37 AM
Rent weak people. Now, on the contrary, you must collect all your forces and resources and direct them to minimize your losses. And in the future we can already talk about profit.
Activity: 271
October 25, 2018, 02:10:24 AM
You must try to pass, should not give up at this time, the opportunity will come to you.
we give up, we better contribute to improve. We have failed so much to draw experience to have more success in this life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 25, 2018, 02:03:55 AM
Don't be upset. We all make mistakes and I don't think you need to worry. Try to join other bounties, but only last month bounty, so you will reduce the risks and in case of failure will lose less time. Good luck
Activity: 350
October 25, 2018, 01:57:48 AM
Do not give up at this time just because the market situation is not yet stable, keep holding on and be patient you must remain confident and optimistic that what we are doing in the future will surely get maximum results, keep doing your job
Activity: 348
October 25, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
Absolutely absolutely not because the current decline but it will increase, everything will be better and you can completely tolerate until then. While it is true that fraud, but that fraud is the challenge for us to be better and more better.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 12:57:43 AM
I don’t know about you, but I get paid about 40-50% of projects. And it completely suits me. The fact that more than half of ICO is a scam is true. But I'm not going to stop, this is a good extra income.
Pages:
Jump to: