Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 19. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 25, 2018, 12:53:44 AM
All of the thing you do will be a waste if you give up now. What is happening is just a market correction because of the high demand last bull run. A lot of investors sold their coins and it results to markrt falling down. It is expected that the market will recover a bit by the end of the year so giving up now will not make any sense. Be a bit more patient.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 12:48:06 AM
I also thought about leaving crypto , but unfortunately I can't . My portfolio is almost worthless, I will wait when the price changes
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 06:06:50 PM
Don't give up, need to try again and again especially when it comes to airdrop and bounty , now of course a lot of scams but you are lucky if you will be trying !
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 24, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
dont give up. watch carefully to join a best one.
do not carelessly join on all ico that is not clear.
choose the best, just like an investor who invests.
Activity: 392
October 24, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
I think this is the time when you can take the opportunity to carefully select the potential Altcoin to buy them at low prices. In the near future, the Crypto market will stabilize and rise again. At that time, you will receive a large profit. Therefore, you should not give up at this time!
Activity: 157
October 24, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

In this crypto world there will always be scams because those scammers always wanted an easy money so we really have to be careful. In choosing the bounty we need to be picky as well, so it also our fault that we end into a scam bounty and even this always happen to you don't give up. You should think of the bright side, you can have breaks but don't stop and don't give up..Cheer up!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 24, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
Those who can survive at this time of the crypto market, are those i see to be strong. Cryptocurrency can be very interesting and part of those things that make it interesting are the challenges attached to it. Which is why while coming in,we ought to have prepared for this ahead.
We sometimes fail to learn some of the rudiments that will guide us in hard times like this.
To be honest, I am not interested in the challenge because I feel that I cannot necessarily overcome it but I know that all have risks and sacrifices and therefore I am still trying to survive and remain motivated to do my job as a bounty hunter
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
October 24, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

If you take part in random airdrops and bounties, it will be better for you to give up and not waste time. Or you will learn how define projects which have a bigger potential to pay you.
Activity: 168
October 24, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
If you give up now and sell your crypto you wil lose your money and become one of those people who don't believe in the future. I don't think that you should do this so wait a little and don't make decisions you will regret about
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
Thats what they want. Omg every year peiple asking this and sooner or later they will see they are wrong. How often do i habe to see this?

I don't think that something terrible happening at the market today. Of course all we want always see green days! We all want more money!

Hi, we participated in the IAME Bitcointalk Bounty that ended 31/05/2018. You may have forgotten your signature bounty. You have 2,592 IAME tokens. get it.

It is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46975384

I am a newbie, I don't have permission to send you a private message, so I can only send public messages.
Enjoy your bounty
Activity: 351
October 24, 2018, 10:22:02 AM
Not all ICOs who don't pay you are in bad luck. Tthere are several ICO scams just a waste time, it's very difficult to distinguish them. Don't give up, keep trying and maybe you will be lucky
Activity: 252
October 20, 2018, 01:42:42 AM
Bounty as earnings died back in 2017 and now only the Old Believers are left who used to earn money on it and hope that everything will be back soon and will be as before
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
October 20, 2018, 01:39:07 AM
Dont give up.  The situation will be heal.  The price of bitcoin and altcoin will recover and go to the moon again. And will many good bounty and ico too after bitcoin price recover.  Dont panic.  Just wait.  I think soon everything will improve.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 02:26:17 AM
Today someone with a lot of money started buying Bitcoin.
Seems to see always the same film.
Big green candle, start a growing phase and after new dump...
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 14, 2018, 07:10:50 PM
Those who can survive at this time of the crypto market, are those i see to be strong. Cryptocurrency can be very interesting and part of those things that make it interesting are the challenges attached to it. Which is why while coming in,we ought to have prepared for this ahead.
We sometimes fail to learn some of the rudiments that will guide us in hard times like this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 06:31:31 PM
Yes you may think to give up if you always failed on ICO oroject but it must be a sign to  learn, research first before joining  the project. Theres a lot of fake project out there but dont give up instead be wise and critisize those projects before joining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 05:41:48 PM
I have a good advise for you and all that read it.
Guys, you`d better to take part in bounty that had already took some money, personally I don`t take part in projects with less than 1-2 millions raised, as there are too many risks and I don`t like to work for stupid tokens
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 14, 2018, 05:20:33 PM
First of all yes investing in trading coins is much better than joining a scam bounty campaign. It does not only waste your time but your energy but I should say you do not study before joining the camp. I do not have much experience on the altcoin bounty campaigns but whenever you are going to do something we should always research about their assets like how is there a project going or look for their website and see what they are up to. This will not only encourage you to join this network and contribute but also will help you to safely determine which camp to join or not.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
I am faced with challenge of quitting the cryptocurrency business. I have invested a lot in the cryptocurrency business and it pains me when I see that am susceptible to all these losses.
I just ignore those loses and just move forward. the market does not wait for anyone so just motivate yourself to invest more.
Activity: 270
October 14, 2018, 05:10:03 PM
I am faced with challenge of quitting the cryptocurrency business. I have invested a lot in the cryptocurrency business and it pains me when I see that am susceptible to all these losses.
Pages:
Jump to: