Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 20. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
Well, the decision is yours. You can decide to continue investing or give up but I bet you when you give up now, all your work will be in vain. Have hope in cryptocurrency that the market will recover. This is not the time to give up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 10:11:03 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
the decision in your hands, but if you give up now your efforts will be in vain, my advice is you have to trade to make money here, many people get rich by trading, be part of them !
Activity: 417
October 14, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
It is not that all new ICOs are fake and they do not distribute rewards. It is fact that many ICOs are turning just scams, a matter to be taken into account and measures should be taken to control it. In my experiences, I have taken part in many new ICOs. But only two or three have deceived me by not giving me my rewards.
Activity: 154
October 14, 2018, 09:50:50 AM
I believe that those who now earn tokens in the future will be able to sell them and earn tens of thousands of dollars. It seems to me that the bulls will soon return to the market and we will be able to earn a lot of money
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
Do not give up. The market is currently in the process of rehabilitation. Scammers drop out. Coins are now frozen and do not fall much in price. You just need to look for another alternative income for a while, until real projects appear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 09:23:52 AM
There are a number of parameters that will assess the prospects of the company and understand how much will be able to earn during the advertising campaign of the project. What ICO is advantageous to participate in order to obtain real income at the end of it.
Activity: 196
October 14, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
actually to me, bounty and airdrop can make you a great money last year I have earned 5000$ not only me there more many people had the chances to earn a lot more than me, before you dive into bounties you must have proper research about the project, go through it and then you find if it is worth  so am not agree with that statement , select some bounties and research it then you can make your move
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
It may be tiring experiencing this but one have to keep fighting and pushing as giving up is not a good idea because one can't not tell which bounty will be the one that will yield so well. Yes there are a whole lots of fake ICO out there but this doesn't stop us to keep trying and doing who knows the next bounty might be the one that will change our story for good.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 08:33:20 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
For somebody less time is really hard so for them in the specific case would be better to stay off from cryptocurrencies for some time and just give it a chance and time to recover, if you want you can always take a break.
This investment site is decentralized so it's normal for us to have a bear trend in market and it's not a good idea to give up right now because everything will recover at the perfect time , keep on your mind that this is one of the best opportunities that we ever had.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
October 10, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

Yes me too.  I have listed many bounties but none of them paid me properly. last year I got a lot of big rewards from several bounties. but this year is not there. most are all scams. but I did not give up I was still in the bounty, but I just joined the bounty signature campaign for other bounties I did not follow because of the current conditions.
Activity: 476
October 10, 2018, 08:23:50 AM
yes, you can give up now but not all. thought the present time is not for Cripto. but Don't panic. you needed more knowledge about Cripto market. all time is not is good.  you should wait until the market will come back. now you can participate  any bounty.
Activity: 266
October 10, 2018, 08:01:22 AM
Fake and scam - are one of the biggest problems in the world just now. It's everywhere! It's our responsibility to protect ourselves from it. Therefore blaming scammers dsnt help as now they are part of the society. The Sad Truth!
Activity: 238
October 10, 2018, 07:54:38 AM
No, you can not give up, of course, this is a certain risk, but your approach to this case is important. It is necessary to study the project and the team. Not every project is equal, most of them are scammers.
Activity: 150
October 10, 2018, 05:28:05 AM
Don't give up yet, I agree many ICo's are sCam now but there are still genuine ones. I understand your situation but I advise you work even harder, just try and research about a project before diving in. Trust me, it might just be one project that will pay you a huge amount and will cover up for all the hard work and loss you have made. Now is the time to stay positive in Crypto, giving up won't give you anything.
Activity: 658
October 10, 2018, 12:07:05 AM
I know a lot of scams have taken place. I think we should learn more about how to avoid phishing projects. Because the bounty campaign is the foundation, it is capital for new people like us to invest in the top altcoins. Do not give up, go ahead.
Activity: 31
October 09, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
It is necessary to have nerves of iron and wait, and if you give up and do not want to waste time, it is much better to spend on work in real life. Today there are many ICO scammers, and you really need to check out the project before you start participating in your campaign, because most of them are scammers, unfortunately.
Activity: 320
October 09, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

Do not give up now, because this time is the right time to stay positive in cryptocurrency. If you give up now you will not get anything, so if i am you i will pursue my self to joined airdrops and bounties and then receiving a lot of tokens and gain money. That is my goal!
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Always see if the project and the development team is good before participating in an airdrop or bounty campaign. See if they can execute the project within the given time frame they presented. Before joining airdrops and bounty campaigns do research. Join a couple of campaigns that are good than too many campaigns which will not pay you in the end. Remember that quality is always better than quantity.
Activity: 378
October 09, 2018, 07:14:05 AM
Friends, let's say together that the times of the last year's freebies have already passed. Last year, any garbage turned into candy and it was easy to make money on it. Now the market has stopped and it is likely that it will collapse at all to the bottom.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 07:10:59 AM
Definitely you should not give up! Make mistakes is the part of the way how you become an expert, this is the same for everything! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!
Pages:
Jump to: