Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 21. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
dont give up man great icos will be come back bull season.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
October 09, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

At some point, you are correct, almost 80% of this ICO are just making the system of cryptocurrency into a redundancy mode, they are making a lies to every investor making them believe that their projects will succeed and can surpass the best performing coins in the market. Talking about giving up, my conscience cannot do that, as we are all working to make a living, if cryptocurrency existed for the purpose of making lives more easier, then we can make a living on it, the remaining 20% of real bounty projects should be focused on, i mean why give up if there are still a chance to make a profits and make a living in it. Do not give up, life does not end here
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 07:03:31 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune buddy should it be 2017 you'd had enjoyed airdrops.
Activity: 462
October 09, 2018, 07:00:26 AM
No way! don't give up now, you shouldn't do that!
Keep going, buy more tokens, participate in more bounties and finally you will receive what you want!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 09, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
Before you invest you had to know, why are you investing, what do you expect and if you can accept the risk, that you can loose all of your money.
In crypto, now, 90% people are loosing because they invested in late Dec 2017 - 90% people did a fail. But as you know, when others loosing, someone earning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 09, 2018, 06:55:58 AM
Why should you give up when there is endless opportunities waiting for you in cryptocurrency. The fact that you have not gotten it right does not mean you will not get it right in the future!
Activity: 156
October 09, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
Of course NO. It is necessary to work even more. More such chances will not be. Only now you can earn good money in the cryptocurrency.
Yeah. Its a big NO, you should nly give up. Winners dont know how to give up. If you want to win this industry then you should strive hard and forget the word quit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 07:40:15 PM
You must always be ready to rise up again to your feet after every failure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 07:34:01 PM
Now in this market a lot of scams, you need to be careful and check everything carefully.
Activity: 728
October 06, 2018, 12:57:44 PM
I think that to surrender is not necessary ever. We must fight to the last and not lose hope. You have to be patient and then everything will work out.
Activity: 126
October 06, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
You should not give up at all in a priori. Because only weak people give up. And we gathered here all strong and smart. I am sure about that. Good luck to everyone and do not hang your nose.
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
October 06, 2018, 12:39:17 PM
It's too early to give up. It is not only you who experienced it.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 06, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
If you want, may you would to give up. Cryptocurrency is not for all members, like all things in this world. I wish you find good sourcef of income. Or you could make one more try with maximum attention. Your choose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
Do not give up and continue to do what you are doing now. I am sure that the bounty will bring good dvivdendy those who believed in it
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

No true income comes without hardwork. You should always think of it when it comes to altcoins. Airdrops are free tokens but we should expect the worst out of it. You shouldn't give up because there are more reasons to gain income. Prefer to choose bounty campaigns and be careful enough to inspect if it is a scam. Read their whitepaper and analyze their purpose. If you do that with passion, there is no reason to give up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 01:42:59 PM
Yeah it quiet painful when your hard work does not end you anything fruitful but I think giving up won't solve the problem but rather look for some potential project to join. This will help you get something small to relief you of your stress and make you appreciate Crypto more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 05, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
don't give up now, try and try my friend, if you fail of scam airdrop or bounties, you will have so many experiences, in the future i think will choose a good airdrop and bounties to join, and many rewards will turn to you. let yourself study more and get more experience, you will be success
Investing in crypto need to use exactly the same tactics as when investing in traditional investment assets. It is necessary to assess the risks, possible profits and the amount of time spent as real as possible. If you spray your attention on a large number of assets, you will never be able to get financial profit.
Activity: 70
October 05, 2018, 12:04:18 PM
No, of course, the market will soon stabilize. you will simply regret later on such a hasty decision Huh Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
Of course NO. It is necessary to work even more. More such chances will not be. Only now you can earn good money in the cryptocurrency.
I think what you say shows that you are an investor who has considerable confidence and patience and that investors are required to invest in no word of surrender before the cryptocurrency disappears from its circulation
Activity: 173
October 05, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
You should not give up at all. This is really important for you. You need to earn and make sure that the earnings of the coins you have chosen are great. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Power ledger are good for you.
Pages:
Jump to: