Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 23. (Read 13252 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 09:45:09 AM
I think you shouldn't! If you want to stay away from ICO scams whether you want to invest or promote (bounty hunter) the project, you should first take your time to research on the project before spending your money or your precious time in the project. I was scammed many times but I also learned from it.  Grin
Activity: 693
October 05, 2018, 09:38:18 AM
Those you had mentioned are right I also experienced it with other campaigns like DIW token . When they enter in market the token value is -90 percent which make my bounty profit very small and not justifiable on what I did to support them . Still there are few bounties that offer what really the price is after entering exchange so no reason to stop for me just keep doing bounties and earn .  
The current market situation can really make us feel frustrated and demotivate towards our good goal in crypto currency, much more on every ICO that I have observed that they have many alibis and make some delay of token distribution and all this happening can really exhaust every cryptonians and some decide to leave on this field.
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
I will not say that it is not necessary to do this or something like that, I will only say that nothing will change and what you wanted will not be closer than you thought, so I’ll just say that you and you will be responsible for this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 05, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
If you have bought a coin, do not give up, as the market is constantly falling, so pursue until the end, until the market rebounds, then sell them, according to me now should not pay attention to the coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 09:32:11 AM
Those you had mentioned are right I also experienced it with other campaigns like DIW token . When they enter in market the token value is -90 percent which make my bounty profit very small and not justifiable on what I did to support them . Still there are few bounties that offer what really the price is after entering exchange so no reason to stop for me just keep doing bounties and earn .  
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 09:30:15 AM
Whatever we say its still up to you, make your own decision, just take the replies as advice and do not follow whatever they said. Its your own choice Smiley

I also agree with you, because the above is all advice is decided by you, you do not listen to anyone or yourself to make a wise decision to not later regret.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 05, 2018, 09:26:24 AM
Do not give up. It is easy to give up and to sell everything you have but if you think it this way than you can not earn what you really deserve.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 09:22:58 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Dont give up now. There are really good projects that pays you token or coins that are really worth to work for. You have to choose better projects or projects that pay in tokens or coins that are already listed on a exchange. Take part in such projects and you earn something with them. It's not always easy to find good projects, but it's worth the search. So do not give up and keep going. It is worth it.  Wink
Don't give up now because there are coming many icos and projects for the next year and many icos will successful. So better don't give up right now and you will earn again a big amount of money.
Activity: 340
October 05, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
No, you shouldn't because the real happiness is something that we get with great effort, even almost sacrificing everything. Not a few people who feel like giving up when the price of cryptocurrency falls, but with a little motivation they stand again for the umpteenth time. If you really believe market prices will rise again, then you must stay afloat.
Activity: 231
October 05, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
If you are thinking of about to give up better to think again because if you are really want to give up you will gain more loss. And before you give up think where and how you start so that you may encourage to not give up.
Activity: 43
October 05, 2018, 08:07:50 AM
Well, they are just as you expect to earn. And when the projects do not get enough profit, they behave like fraudsters. They just have nothing to pay. That's all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
Why give up now when you have come this far already? I mean you have already been through a large part of the market dip and now all you have to do is be patient with the coins and wait for them to get back up to a better price in which you can sell those coins, making a good amount of money. You have already done the hard part, now just wait so you can enjoy the fruit of your labor
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
October 03, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
In my opinion this is a chance for us to increase investment in cryptocurrency asset! Look at the development of XRP and EOS, I think that's better choice besides Bitcoin for now!  
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
Yes, there are few projects now , but I think if you every time to invest in this business, it will bring you profit !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 10:12:30 AM
Dont give up yet, everything will be ok, it is just for sometime, to give up is not the right thing T o do for now, you need to continue to make success in it.
Activity: 490
October 03, 2018, 10:11:18 AM
You yourself have to learn how to select good projects, then you can make money on it. Not necessarily to take part in everybody.
choosing a good project is everyone's dream but we can also be fooled by ico who is scam to make the bounty that we follow does not pay, what should be paid, and we must keep trying, then we will get great results.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 10:01:49 AM
If you have free time for spending it for bounty, why should you give up. Inspite of all scams that may occure there are a lot profitable projects that can make you rich one day. So try to make a pause if you are tired of routine work, and then continue doing it. some day you wan't be dissapointed Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 09:58:39 AM
When you join this forum and study any here there are possible types of earning coins - you should know that there are no guarantees and stability here. You must decide for yourself whether you are ready for this or not.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 03, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
I suggest you stay focused to following an ico that has a relatively short duration of work because with a project that has failed you still have the opportunity to move and look for other projects to create income every month.Without regretting your previous efforts.
Activity: 224
October 03, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
Personally, for myself, I chose to hold tactics. It's easier for me to invest a couple of tokens in the long run. But I am not ready to leave the world of crypto currencies))
Pages:
Jump to: