Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 24. (Read 13252 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 09:29:18 AM
Although the crypto market is bleeding and boring for a while, it's hard to gets to the lower value. In this market, patient is the key to get our goal at this moment. So if you still have alts, you should keep holding it until next year. The cryptocurrencies has potential to be a payment method in the future so whenever it get accepted worldwide, the crypto market would recover back.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
October 03, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
Now quit all? I think not worth it. Crypto currency has a good developmental perspective. Yes it is a risk, but the risk is everywhere .. Do not rush to leave
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
Nevertheless, you still get paid ... It all depends on the projects, sometimes they are very weak and do not risk making bounty payments in the falling market and listing them on the stock exchange!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
You yourself have to learn how to select good projects, then you can make money on it. Not necessarily to take part in everybody.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 03, 2018, 08:45:09 AM
If you're talking about Airdrop, then I find it hard to call a Scam a project for which you spent a couple of minutes getting tokens. If we talk about bounty campaigns, I advise you to work with proven managers and carefully study the documentation and the project team.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 03, 2018, 08:31:01 AM
It seems to me that now is not the right time to leave the crypt. Now, it's best to focus on a few coins that will bring profits. I decided to study the new tokens, maybe there is a couple with the potential. Just imagine, you can make even x100 on perspective token.

That is one of the main task of this forum building better the community of bitcoin is what we are having now and as day goes by many people are getting to our community
Because bitcoin is getting more popular and attention to the people all over the world. but we can't stop FUD from big names and groups and to those country who wants to ban bitcoin or regulate it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 08:14:16 AM
Well, of course there is little ico now that is good at raising money , I think that we need to continue, there are projects that give good money
Now there is little ICO because the selection criteria for both investors and hunters have become more complicated. Therefore, most projects simply do not reach the eyes and ears of ordinary people.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:33:11 AM
I think the ICO you chose is not good thinking, I think you are taking a scam ICO, maybe more time for you to learn about ICO will be better, and learn to analyze projects that hold ICOs more precisely, if you already know That's all maybe you will be more careful to have an ICO, for now a lot of ICO scams or tokens that they share to the bounty hunters the price does not match the price at the time of the ICO, then you must be more careful in choosing the ICO.
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 03:21:38 PM
Well, of course there is little ico now that is good at raising money , I think that we need to continue, there are projects that give good money
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2018, 03:19:18 PM
I think that you should not ask, but in your place I would cease to participate in airdrop companies and more focused on the bounty companies.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 05:07:28 AM
It seems to me that now is not the right time to leave the crypt. Now, it's best to focus on a few coins that will bring profits. I decided to study the new tokens, maybe there is a couple with the potential. Just imagine, you can make even x100 on perspective token.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 04:59:00 AM
It seems to me that right now, it is worth concentrating our forces on several coins that are the most stable and promising for long-term investment. In addition, I began to look at the new tokens, there are a few with huge potential.
Activity: 153
September 29, 2018, 01:46:06 AM
There is no reason to give up.Life is full of troubles when it comes face it overcome it. You can't run away from your problem  cos if you do,it will be there waiting until attention is given.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 29, 2018, 01:34:22 AM
That fact that you have wasted your time to participate in shit projects doesn't mean there are real pojects out there. This as a business is still lucrative which is dependant on how better you do your research before joining a campaign. Most aidrops are worthless and time wasting. Try fing good project and do a comprehenvie analysis.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 29, 2018, 01:24:10 AM
The crypto currency offers us future opportunities. There are many wasted jobs, but not all. If you are going to do a more lucrative job for yourself by giving up at this point, you must give up. All decision belongs to the person.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 01:22:38 AM
I don't think now, I believe in some ICOs that might be promising, it's not wrong to keep trying and running them. To succeed or fail to make it as an experience, don't give up. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 01:19:21 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
The fact is that with these lasting corrections, even the most sustainable projects lost 80% of their investment capital, and the tokens that already came out fell below any limit. So do not blame  Ico.
Activity: 626
September 28, 2018, 07:52:50 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Its up to you if you want to give up but my advice to you if you really believe and want to earn in crypto you need a lot of patience because in crypto it's not easy to earn money that in one click you will get big earnings. And research is a best way to avoid a scam project we need a deep research about the project before we participate.
Activity: 308
September 28, 2018, 07:46:13 PM
you need to continue to work and it is better to choose projects. after all, it has been said that 60% of this fraud and you have to take this into account
Activity: 280
September 28, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
The market is only at the beginning of development. I do not think that I should give up the present, since this is the beginning of our achievements. Just need to spend time studying Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: