Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 42. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 13, 2018, 07:22:57 PM
I also support your point  but I will never advice you to give up on it.... At times you may work on for project and one becomes to be successful...bad eggs always be among good one just don't give up.
Giving up is not an option right now. We must be patiently waiting about the market and about the recovery of each coin. We should know that everything will come back to normal or better than before.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 07:19:53 PM
I think that we need to carefully study the projects in which we want to participate to reduce the risk of getting to the scammers
Activity: 317
September 13, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
this is frustrating, for sure. But maybe the problem is in your ability to choose a project for participation. I have been participating in bounty campaigns and investing for a year and a half, and I had my ups and downs, some projects paid me, some got scammed. But the more you are involved in crypto the better you are choosing the next project to participate. I prefer participating in Krypital team projects. I know I will get by reward, although it is usually not much, because the number of participants is big...
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
I also support your point  but I will never advice you to give up on it.... At times you may work on for project and one becomes to be successful...bad eggs always be among good one just don't give up.
Activity: 104
September 13, 2018, 06:17:37 PM
Bounty campaign has been very lucrative for some. It would have been good if could just ask directly from those that have been successful through bounty and ask about how they were able to achieve some of these fits successfully.
Activity: 668
DogData
September 13, 2018, 05:45:22 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

that is the risk that we must live, we have indeed struggled to promote their projects, but sometimes they do not give results to us, we have to live it patiently or not because it includes the risks we have to face. so we don't be sad about our situation that we sometimes waste time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 05:42:54 PM
There is one thing most bounty hunters fail to do, whenever they have the opportunity to participate in a project, which is that they always fail to do their own research. Do not attempt a bounty campaign, because a manger that you like is the one managing it. Do not be deceived by the large pool of a bounty.  You need to watch out for a lot of things. Apart from the research i do prior to participating in a bounty, i also continue with the research during the bounty, because what was not revealed at the beginning, might be revealed at the middle, so as not to waste my time all through promoting in such project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 05:38:11 PM
By giving up, you will not get the solution. You have to be changed, you need to pick only good projects. Stop doing every bounty campaigns, focus on the project quality, follow the hypes and follow icoalerts, icobench rating website. Don't give up, mate. I hope next time you will get success if you research before joining in any kind of project.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:33:54 PM
Please don't give up now, no matter What you are facing currently there would be light at the end of the tunnel very soon, what you just have to do is to have patience and believe in crypto currency. Please don't give up and regret later.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
2 of 3 bounties it is still good. Don't give up now because you might regret it. Look for some trusted and serious campaigns and give them your time.
Activity: 868
September 13, 2018, 05:17:32 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

dont give up just try and try until you success you got the super legit coimg ico soon and earn money dong give up frend
Activity: 345
September 13, 2018, 04:44:54 PM
LOL please do not give up. you have come this far to give up so easily. forget about what the cryptocurrency market is doing at this point in time, let's all be hopeful
copper member
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 04:41:30 PM
I also joined a very large number of Airdrops and bounty during the month. As a result, I have exactly the same results! For myself, I decided that I would no longer engage in this activity and waste my time.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
It's only your fault you were deceived.There are many honest and good projects.In order to participate in it you need to study this direction.
Activity: 538
September 13, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
Actually i am really tired of the whole situation. cryptocurrency is really making us feel depressed day by day. failed projects everywhere, ICO scams, the crypto market going down day by day. sincerely is really annoying making us feel like giving up
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 04:05:05 PM
Giving up now is not the solution but looking at for real project and not fake project.there are good project out there that you can follow and promote that will be profitable at the end.
Activity: 69
September 13, 2018, 03:49:30 PM
No, don't surrender now. Everyone working crypto realizes that the market is so terrible by and by yet what the market is encountering is an indication that the market will be a superior one later on to come. Try not to surrender for this even an opportunity to purchase or put resources into digital currency so later on you will have gigantic cash.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
You should not relent in anyway. You should brace up and do the needful as regards bounties. Take this as the first step in the right direction and be yourself and learn more and also improve yourself as well to do better in the future
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
Everyone is responsible for himself, some quickly grasp, others are more lucky, I think that with time the experience will come and errors will be much less, and earnings more)))
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 03:30:10 PM
I think that you should not give up at all. Because it can not be built just before the explosion of the crypto currency. Be patient and keep yourself in hand.
Pages:
Jump to: