Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 45. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 09:42:47 AM
Of course you may give up now but I seriously doubt that it will be a right decision; within certain time market surely will restore.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
I will advise that you must not immediately give up for a light reason, but if you decided to give up for good , then continue to go to the right part of your journey but if you decided to change your mind you can go back  to where you started in bitcoin.

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
No its not over until its over one need to have patient because in crypto currency  patient is the key to make profit because their is time for everything once just need to be optimistic rather than been pessimistic in other not to engage in panic sales
They say that investing in crypto currency needs patience. Many said that what was at the end of 2017 now will not be soon. Patience is the key to success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 12, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
I suppose you should be calm and do positive things. By raising prices or lowering prices is the essential thing of the market. By the more you panic, you will lose calm and make mistakes decisions
yes really sometimes it ks better tonsit and watch how other peopel do theor business and learn it is worth it
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 12, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
i think that you should never give up because we allmlearn and make mistakes there is nothing sonscary in it
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
I suppose you should be calm and do positive things. By raising prices or lowering prices is the essential thing of the market. By the more you panic, you will lose calm and make mistakes decisions
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 09:08:34 AM
No its not over until its over one need to have patient because in crypto currency  patient is the key to make profit because their is time for everything once just need to be optimistic rather than been pessimistic in other not to engage in panic sales
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
September 12, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
Investment is certainly a good thing if you understand risk, if we understand the risks, then whatever conditions make us ready, the point is I am always confident and optimistic that the future of crypto will soon recover.
I completely agree with the fact that everything will soon have to be restored and with the fact that people should assess their risks before investing in some projects, it is necessary that people understand that there is a high probability of losing money.

But there's no grantees it will.ever  You're all just hoping it does which is wishful thinking. Don't get me wrong, I think the crypto market will recover and bitcoin will likely gain a few thousand in value eventually, and maybe even eth will get back to its all time high and maybe even double that eventually, but nothing is guaranteed and bitcoin and crypto will likely go through many ups and downs or bubbles over the next 5-10 years.
Activity: 560
September 12, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
Investment is certainly a good thing if you understand risk, if we understand the risks, then whatever conditions make us ready, the point is I am always confident and optimistic that the future of crypto will soon recover.
I completely agree with the fact that everything will soon have to be restored and with the fact that people should assess their risks before investing in some projects, it is necessary that people understand that there is a high probability of losing money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 12, 2018, 08:34:16 AM
You do not need to give up now. I have also participated in a lot of bounties and I have now tokens for 1k USD. Because of the market condition, the tokens are now worth around 1k USD, but the ICO price of all accumulated tokens is about 40K USD. Just keep working and wait for the market to recover. When this happens the 1k USD earned bounced to the moon bro.  Wink Never give up)

You are lucky, I have participated in many airdrop or bounties over 4 months, but many ICO have not success or fake ICO, so I have not received any reward in it, but I not want to give up in this moment, if I have not earn any profit in this year, I will drop it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 08:31:55 AM
Activity: 243
September 12, 2018, 08:27:15 AM
With Ardrops always in trouble, I also caught on this rod was involved in several hundreds, and tokens transferred only $ 19, isn't that funny? More I will not ever waste time on such trifles.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 08:18:40 AM
You do not need to give up now. I have also participated in a lot of bounties and I have now tokens for 1k USD. Because of the market condition, the tokens are now worth around 1k USD, but the ICO price of all accumulated tokens is about 40K USD. Just keep working and wait for the market to recover. When this happens the 1k USD earned bounced to the moon bro.  Wink Never give up)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 12, 2018, 08:17:07 AM
I too already thought of it. For all my work to me practically nothing was paid. I spent the time in vain. Do not believe that in bounty it is possible to earn a lot of money is not so. So was earlier, but not now.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 08:11:01 AM
Now it is difficult to find a worthy project, scammers can promise golden mountains, and that they will create a new super successful blockade, in fact these are just words for which there is nothing, even quite working products that have already appeared to be of little interest to anyone and do not use them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
The main thing is not to give up, just need to pay more attention to the project, so that this situation is repeated as little as possible.
cr7
Activity: 364
September 12, 2018, 07:52:01 AM
Unfortunately, my situation is exactly the same. Participated previously in several bounty companies couple of months ago, and payments so and there is no. Although I as an investor received all my tokens.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 12, 2018, 07:49:59 AM
When selecting an ICO to invest in, (you could be investing your funds or time and energy promoting it), always research effectively on the project, the team, working product, track records (if any).
There are numerous scam projects, strive to protect your interest.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
September 12, 2018, 07:49:44 AM
It depends on yourself, if you give up, then quit crypto and stop making other people trustless in crypto.
I stick to think positive and work harder these days to buy as much crypto as possible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 12, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Look for bounties that pay in Bitcoin or at least give a value of what they are paying you in.  If they say they are going to pay you 2000 MadeUpCoins for a bounty, that's great, but if the total number of coins is in the trillions you can rest assured those coins will have no value.  If they say they are going to pay you .01 BTC at least you can earn a tradeable asset. 
Pages:
Jump to: