Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 44. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
If you belive in crypto and its future, you should never give up, patient is the only way in this period. You can do bounty or airdop to collect the free token in this time because you maybe wait for until next year for the recover

Even if the optimists ultimately turn out to be right and the crypto currency will eventually transform the world, this year's events show that this process will not be smooth and even.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. its just that if we can continue with it the future is good,,,we should not give up now
Activity: 46
September 12, 2018, 02:03:32 PM
Why give up now? Wait for the market to recover and sell your coins. Don't give up too soon.

I don't understand why people think like this
The moment for buy is when everyone sell
The moment for sell is when everyone buy
But also everyone should know that only the best projects will survive
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
If you belive in crypto and its future, you should never give up, patient is the only way in this period. You can do bounty or airdop to collect the free token in this time because you maybe wait for until next year for the recover
copper member
Activity: 327
September 12, 2018, 01:48:24 PM
It's only for the weak, and I think you're not a weak person, so don't ever give up easily. You better try to remain optimistic that in the future the market will be more stable and will bring better prices. You follow the bounty and airdrop, and you feel you are just wasting time because you don't get results, try to do a little research on the project you are following, so you don't get caught up in a scam project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 12, 2018, 01:41:33 PM
Why give up now? Wait for the market to recover and sell your coins. Don't give up too soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
You shouldn’t give up now because those hardship, failures, mistakes that you have done or experience is normal part of the business to be a better version of yourself to handle things well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
You can give it up if you are ready to give up your money. There will be so good incomes later and now we are just making the base for it and preparing.
Activity: 153
September 12, 2018, 10:37:09 AM
Yes, it is, of course, a sad experience. but most of you are here. with this problem
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 12, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
Of course you may give up now but I seriously doubt that it will be a right decision; within certain time market surely will restore.
I think you are right, the market will soon begin to recover, but any person can surrender and leave when he wants. if a person has lost faith in crypto, this is his business.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
Definitely not. Because you can still find out good projects for participation. Then you will realize that you can get big amount from ico projects.
Activity: 31
September 12, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
well, you should choose projects which you trust better, then you can avoid these things
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
I believe you can always surrender. But will it be better for you? But take the situation under control and correct mistakes. Only a strong person can. As a spirit and thoughts.
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 12, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
there is no work in vain, every job must produce something but not only the money generated can be an experience, and other things that make you more mature in this cryptocurrency world. if everyone thinks like you I don't think there will be any further ICOs and no trust will be built on the community
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:22:45 AM
Stop doing these useless thing, of no use to me from accomplishing Airdrops. Do not know who performs them. How many times have I tried some pennies come if it comes at all and mostly shitty projects that have a month die or scammers disappear with our money.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 10:22:18 AM
The fact that there was money out of the crypto market reduced the prices too much. Investors are getting tired now to give up the market. The uncertainty in the market is an obstacle to patience. There is always a rule in the stock exchange. The investor will always win.
Activity: 448
September 12, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
I think you shouldn't give up. I agree that there are a lot of scams among ICO and faced with scam bounties a lot of times but in most cases I think it was just because of the mistake. Earlier when I found ICO's I didn't research them. Today I explore every ICO before taking part in bounty and my results become much more better
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 12, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
Thats the result of not studying first the content of the project, you should be picky when you want to join a project because it requires your time and effort for supporting a project. And you just easily gave up it only means that you really dont have patience because being on crypto requires patience , hardwork and believing. Next time you join on a bounty campaign you should pick quality over quantity projects it would help you less stress and less work.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
September 12, 2018, 09:53:01 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I think that is part of learning and experience, so you know now how to choice good project to support to promote their ICO, but its defend to people if they like to invest in ICO's. We need to choice great project and make sure you check the Team if they real people.
Activity: 574
September 12, 2018, 09:48:24 AM
Don't give up, there is a huge way towards crypto wealth. You shouldn't give up, better buy more crypto these days.
You wan't regret anyway, because it is lowest point according to my vision
Pages:
Jump to: