Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 39. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 12:30:02 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
It is really hard for us to work to get the results you mentioned. But i think you should be careful when joining the campaign and should thoroughly understand the Bounty managers by some very good quality and reputable teams. They put greater trust in money and scams because they think if i cheat today many people will cheat me tomorrow because god will see all. So do not give up your job. Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 12:20:52 AM
Do not give up at this time just because the market conditions are still slumped, remain convinced to continue investing in crypto, if you have other jobs keep working on your work, and crypto investment is still run, to reap maximum results need hard work and patience
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 12:17:46 AM
I think you don't give up in the crypto world. Even if there are many projects now that are fraudulent, you cannot give up because there are several projects that can make us rich. in a short time.
Activity: 231
September 15, 2018, 12:17:31 AM
ICO with fraud mode certainly makes many people feel afraid to join the project. And I do not want to give up because if you are more careful in determining the project, I believe it will definitely be a success. I am also experiencing it. But we have to work hard and not give up easy to get great results.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:14:39 AM
I don't generally think so. I mean on the off chance that you take a gander at the advancement of ICO's in the previous couple of years, it has grown a great deal than previously. Along these lines, there is dependably that possibility that one may win a considerable measure on the off chance that you pick the privilege ICO and perform well on the picked venture. Internet based life is enormous, yes. Be that as it may, it is smarter to utilize social average for a decent reason than only for diversion.
Activity: 707
September 15, 2018, 12:09:47 AM
Don't give up rather change your strategy. There are good bounties out there, take your time study them, check what they have to offer, their team, project etc it will give you an idea into the project thus knowing if it's worthy of your time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 15, 2018, 12:09:04 AM
Don't give up.  There are some legit campaigns out there.  Some airdrops are scammy and they should be avoided.  If you get on Twitter and follow the right people you can learn a lot and lots of people get airdrop info there.  However, free airdrops and bounties will only get you so far.  If you want to make a mark in Crypto you will have to invest some money at some point. It doesn't have to be a lot to start out.
Activity: 69
September 15, 2018, 12:06:13 AM
I wouldn't surrender, however I think you committed an error in picking the tasks you did and you should investigate that and reflect. Attempt and distinguish what the notice signs are and ensure that you don't commit similar errors once more. Invest your energy in advance finding the correct ventures, and stay away from most ICOs by and large there's hardly any going ahead there of any esteem any longer.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 14, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
of course, for what you continue to lament the fate. because everything in crypto is very easy to change. You should soon rise. looking for other opportunities in the crypto. in order to make a profit you will get also more and more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
i can only advise too not to give up. i still believe you can earn some money through bountys. find a good project and try it again.
Yes don't give up, quilters never win and don't lose hope search a good project that you can earn more profit through bounties. Joining in the world of crypto currency you must be brave to face all risk and challenges to face off and never give up.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
September 14, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
for now, Bounty and airdrop are not recommended, because the ICO market is not good
unless you are good at choosing an ICO that is sure to be successful, then there will be many opportunities you can get
I prefer to invest in coins that are certain or have entered the market
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 14, 2018, 11:39:25 PM
Invest in ICO does have a very big risk. And before you invest better do your research. Or repeated checking before deciding to invest. But if you want to invest in established coin I thought it was very good. And you have to invest without thinking of the risk of the scam.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
September 14, 2018, 11:36:40 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

not all ico like that, I always get good ico, I'm always paid, in my opinion, if you want to find a good ico, you have to be careful in choosing it
Activity: 8
September 14, 2018, 11:35:59 PM
I think you should not give up too soon, especially in this period, only a few months left to the best development of Bitcoin. At the present time, you should invest heavily in Bitcoin.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 11:32:28 PM
The crypto is very risky it's up to you if you want to give up but crypto is our future money think twice and do the best decision you made in your life.
Activity: 62
September 14, 2018, 11:18:35 PM
There are lot of us suffered the situation of market price and others are become victims of scammers, all of this just happened so must face the consequences brought up of this business the risk is always there, but if we can hit or earning more of this business this is our reward, so never give up just continue pursuing until we sicceed..
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 11:11:27 PM
the result of the bounty and airdrop nothing is wasted. Indeed many have sometimes value doesn't match the expectations and this plentiful. Moreover, in the conditions of present-day crypto will certainly become more difficult to sell the results of bounty and airdrop. but the time will come where the coin is not too have those values will be able to produce and it takes time.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 11:05:27 PM
indeed there are many bounties and ICOs that are scam ... but not all of them ... there are also bounties and ICOs that pay for the results ... so don't give up on whatever results we get ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

To start with, social media bounty doesn't pay that much because it is one of the easiest bounty to do, if you want to earn much in bounty campaigns, you will have to do campaigns like signature, translation, content creation, moderation etc.
Activity: 223
September 14, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

Beginning to agree with you.  The industry is evolving rapidly and I think that both sides are failing.  The hunters are doing nothing but mass spamming ot get paid and the ICO/bounties are nothing but garbage.  If the ICO's suck your never going ot be paid in anything worth while anyways. 
Pages:
Jump to: