Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 40. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 10:13:59 PM
to early to give up right now it's normal that market have movements. you should go back to work and earn money .
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:38:28 PM
I think that you need to continue to work and do not despair because you got to the scammers. explore more carefully the projects in which you want to participate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:37:01 PM
You should never give up. You have come to the crypto currency in order to change your life for the better. If you have not yet achieved this goal, then we must not give up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
yes , your right . there are lots of people scamming others , these day you should be careful and dot trust esily .
Yes, deep. We shouldn't trust easily in any domain of life and business, that's obvious. But we shouldn't give up. This market can be used at a profit and we should be smarter and use it big.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:35:15 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Don't give up guy! Before signing up bounty or airdrop, you should check more carefully. After each scam or pay with less price, just learn the lesson yourself! It is best to find another job to earn extra income during this difficult time. Good luck
Activity: 223
September 14, 2018, 06:18:45 PM
You have given so much to crypto than to think giving up now is the only solution to this downturn going in the market. Think twice!
copper member
Activity: 226
September 14, 2018, 06:15:59 PM
I have not been around cryptocurrency for a while. I just started so i may not be in the best position to give you an advice but i do know i do know that quiting is a wrong idea. The market situation may be currently bad but the situation will not last forever
Activity: 616
September 14, 2018, 06:07:47 PM
You should take into consideration the amount allocation to the bounty and airdrops your take part in. If the allocation is small and the number of participants is big, you will definitely receive a small amount. I'm always looking for bounties with average to big allocation.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 06:02:02 PM
you don't have to give up and keep working but you need to get to know the projects better when you choose which one to participate in
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
The most painful thing in life is for you to lose everything including your energy and stress. If you really want to give up on crypto, consider your money, stress and energy.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 05:55:02 PM
Of course NO. It is necessary to work even more. More such chances will not be. Only now you can earn good money in the cryptocurrency.
No, we shouldn't give up. We should move forward and earn money off cryptos. Now is the chance to try our hand here and you're right we should work harder.
Activity: 79
September 14, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
You can not give up! many have lost money, but do not panic. everything will change, you just need to wait. we are at the beginning of the road and this path is not so easy .
Activity: 50
September 14, 2018, 12:02:33 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

For me it's a no. Because there are many good projects that are worthy to work for your hardworking efforts. We just need to have patience in this crypto world. We should need a patience to find a good project. We can't avoid for those scammers because 60% of the ICO's are scam.
Activity: 41
September 14, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
I get your point buddy, but I feel otherwise cos to me I think this is the best time to stuff your wallet with more coins and tokens. Just see it as a future investment, just hold on to them now, then get your profit later in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
The fact is that at the moment the market is in deep correction and bounty campaign, and airdrops can not provide a high level of their prices. I think that it's just worthwhile waiting until the market begins to grow again.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
Please don't give up because that is not the end of the world, I just reply to a post not quite long about how I participated in two bounty campaign in which each last for three months plus at the end of the campaign the project announced that they were unable to meet their softcap. So life goes on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Dont give up now. There are really good projects that pays you token or coins that are really worth to work for. You have to choose better projects or projects that pay in tokens or coins that are already listed on a exchange. Take part in such projects and you earn something with them. It's not always easy to find good projects, but it's worth the search. So do not give up and keep going. It is worth it.  Wink
Do not give up because there are now many good projects that will brought good and high income. Just choose trusted ICO projects so that you can sure you can make and earn good income. Giving up is not a good answet and all people who give up are loser so that do not ever give up and just choose trusted projects.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 14, 2018, 10:04:14 AM
Stop this venture and do not waste your time. On the Internet, there are a lot of varinotes as you can earn. You need to find an occupation that you like and do it, develop and become a professional. Collecting airdrops is an empty activity.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 06:29:49 AM
By giving up, you will not get the solution. You have to be changed, you need to pick only good projects. Stop doing every bounty campaigns, focus on the project quality, follow the hypes and follow icoalerts, icobench rating website. Don't give up, mate. I hope next time you will get success if you research before joining in any kind of project.
Lol yeah you're right, if you don't do anything when you join a bounty then the risk is that you won't be paid and you will just waste
your time and effort, you are right you have to do research first, is this project promising and able to pay  their participants or not
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

I think before joining any campaign all you need is to gather information on people's opinion on many ICO's in the current campaign before doing any work for them, because recently information gathered by people reveals so many ICO's are scam and for you joining any campaign you carefully studied this new project before participating in their campaign or else you felt disappointed at the end. Every campaign I did pay me when they ended because I don't just joined campaign but studied the campaign very well before adding all my fulcrum to the project.  
Pages:
Jump to: