Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 41. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 14, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
I try not to participate in airdrops for the reason that I see no special need for this method of distributing crypto currency. Free cheese, only in a mousetrap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:09:32 AM
I think giving up is not the best solution , if you will give up all of your efforts will become worthless just wait a little more , sooner the market value will be rise again just have a lot of patience.
September 14, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
I strongly believe that crypto will rise again as before which has good and high selling value. The selection of projects and coins to be followed must be well researched so that we are not panic to sell them if the value drops.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:07:33 AM
You should not give up the current market. Although the investment does not bring you too much profit, at least you can get rewards through the bounty activities. What do you think?
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
You better not give up now that is only a handful of trials that you have to go through and you must be sure that if we work hard, we will definitely get the maximum results and one day there will be a Bounty or Airdrop that makes you a successful person. because the results never betray the process
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 06:01:32 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

well dont say they are scam,there's a lot of time is because a lot of bounty hunter dont understand what is KYC
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 05:51:32 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I feel you, that's the exact feeling I felt for this bounties and ICO's, I did feel tired from promoting it since june so I spend less time doing it and focused on my kids while the market is down.
Activity: 109
September 14, 2018, 05:47:21 AM
One thing you should know, only weak hands give up in a red market like we having now. And weak hands make strong one more rich. So you are free to give up today and sell while you are loosing money. Someone else is buying and waiting the market recovery patiently...
Activity: 294
September 14, 2018, 05:45:31 AM
Sure. Since you already make such mistakes now better as soon as you give up. Even it is better if you give up your tokens also. At the moment no long term related project can make you profit. Only short term invest can make you profitable. Because it can be guaranty that all coins can go down more even there is a big chance for make same price as real currency. High price record is past now and never can be come again I think. So better give up all without day trading.     
Merit: 20
September 13, 2018, 07:50:12 PM
I believe that soon everything will be in order. The Crypto currency will recover soon, but at the moment we still need to believe in our crypto-investment. We can not refuse now, we already paid so much in the encryption market. If we refuse now, we will lose a lot. If you want your efforts to be wasted, you can refuse.
True, crypto market will soon can recover. Giving up is not the solutions in time like this that market status are not in good position. Might as well to prolonged of being patience to the market status.
Yes I agree on that if we are giving up right now we cannot gain during the price will rise. Price will really rise soon and I believe that the best thing to to is to buy more coins and hold giving up is really not a solution bit the decision is in your hands. We cannot decide things for you.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 13, 2018, 07:48:20 PM
Do not ever choose to give up, time will come for cryptocurrency and for the market. We just need to believe about it. We need to wait until we meet our expectations with regards to tge price of bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 50
September 13, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
I believe that soon everything will be in order. The Crypto currency will recover soon, but at the moment we still need to believe in our crypto-investment. We can not refuse now, we already paid so much in the encryption market. If we refuse now, we will lose a lot. If you want your efforts to be wasted, you can refuse.
True, crypto market will soon can recover. Giving up is not the solutions in time like this that market status are not in good position. Might as well to prolonged of being patience to the market status.

Yes, let's wait with patience to see the market recover. Currently the market is gradually rising and hopefully it will continue. I am sure the crypto market will recover again later this year.
Activity: 372
September 13, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
Don't be so disappoint because your not the only one who experience that. Much better to make deeply research when you joined to bounties because it will help to you. Not all bounties is scam because there's a lot of project that have a good future.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 07:38:57 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 13, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

Circumstances have made you give up, with failure in IOO and you feel you waste your time. Why be discouraged?
Correction is better and more accurate again ico is more potential and not a scam, if you give up will you have a better job than this?
Giving up is not advisable this time because we are now on dip. If we are going to leave today the crypto market we cannot grab this big opportunity of buying cheap coin on the market, so we need to be practical here leaving crypto on dip is not really a solution for it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:31:26 PM
Activity: 107
September 13, 2018, 07:31:06 PM
I can feel a little bit of what you are feeling because I was once in your shoe before, in my own situation I was campaiging for three major projects after working hard for months creating awareness about the project, at the end of the campaign, Two out of the three projects announced that they were unable to meet their softcap after their ICO which means that won't be able to continue with their projects. So I was hoping on the third project I later discovered that the third project is a scam project. So no matter what you are facing please don't give up.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
cryptocurrency really makes us feel depressed day by day. projects fail everywhere, ICO fraud, crypto market goes down day by day. sincere really annoying makes us feel like giving up.
Actually I was very tired with the whole situation. But we must keep the spirit of never backing down so we don't get worse.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

Circumstances have made you give up, with failure in IOO and you feel you waste your time. Why be discouraged?
Correction is better and more accurate again ico is more potential and not a scam, if you give up will you have a better job than this?
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

If you want to gain a better future in crypto just continue your invesment in crypto currency  don't give up just eliminate your fear and doubtfulness because it can bring you down and lose your ambitions to become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: